Overall Rating 4.625/5Overall Rating 4.625/5Overall Rating 4.625/5Overall Rating 4.625/5rating 4.625
Overall Rating 2.15/5Overall Rating 2.15/5rating 2.15rating 2.15rating 2.15

Fullerton, CA
12/05/2017 Category: Service
Great!
Great place to service your car! They estimated the time and they were right on it to the dot! Also provide donuts and coffee will you wait! Will go again!
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 12/05/2017

thank you for your recent visit and your survey. enjoy the holidays.

mike hancga

Yorba Linda, CA
12/05/2017 Category: Service
👍🏻👍🏻
Been a customer for 7 years with this location and have always walked away extremely happy.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 12/05/2017

thank you for your comments and being a loyal client. enjoy the holidays we'll see ya next year.

Robert B.
Garden Grove, CA
12/03/2017 Category: Service
Constructive criticism
As a point of fact, my visit to your dealership was for a minor service check up. I phoned ahead of time to find out what service was required and make an appointment the following morning.
I inquired as to the price for this service to make sure I brought enough cash. It was coded to be $119. I successfully was given the appointment for the following morning had an agreeable time.
The next morning when I checked in at the service counter, service rep checked computer and found my reservation appointment. He wrote up the required documents and gave them to me for my signature and approval. The price for the service what is $129 and not no one $119 as stated on the phone.
The price difference didn’t bother me that much; however, I was wondering why the quote was not recorded when the appointment was made in the computer. It would seem this should prevent a discrepancy and prevent future misunderstandings which make me a little bit uncomfortable. I am sure this is not a difficult change to add to your computer program and as a customer, enhance my experience.
Thank you for your time, it won’t affect my service being done at your establishment either way.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 12/04/2017

hi robert,
thank you for your input, we are having our system up graded next month for that reason. enjoy the holidays.

Los Alamitos, CA
12/03/2017 Category: Service
Less than what I expected on my first service of my 2017 Sonata Limited
12/3/17 Russell Westbrook Hyundai Survey for recent (first) service.

My initial service was performed on 11/14/17. I complained that my Navigation Maps & POIs were way out of date; when I checked out I was informed that the Navigation Chip was a few years old (2014), a current chip has been ordered and I will be called for installation in three days after it arrives in the Service Department. When I did not here from Russell Westbrook Hyundai I called Service on 11/29/17 and spoke to Kyle who said he would check and call me back the next day. On 11/30/17, I happened to speak to Curtis Payne about possibly purchasing another Hyundai for my daughter and remarked that I was still waiting for a call back from the Service Department regarding the chip; he said he would walk over and talk to them. As of today, 12/3/17 I have never received a call back from the Service Department. The dealership has repeatedly dropped the ball in my case.

Additionally, when I purchased my Sonata in mid June 2017, one of the reasons I went to the Hardin Hyundai Dealership was that I was promised certain benefits regarding free oil and lubes during the ownership of the vehicle I would purchase. At my first service this past November, now Russell Westbrook Hyundai, I was informed that Russell Westbrook would not honor those representations. In my experience, all of the assets AND liabilities of a Dealership transfer should be honored, and for Russell Westbrook not to, is just wrong; this is no way to curry favor with repeat customers and get referrals.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 12/04/2017

sorry for the hold up on sd cards for your navigation they were on backorder. the advisor did leave a message stating this last week. the programs promised under hardin are currently under review with new owners. thank you for your input i will follow up if there are any changes in policy.

Brea, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Very good service
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 12/02/2017

thank you for your comments and letting us service your genesis.

GR
Gary R.
2016 Hyundai Equus
Comments below
Greeter could have been dressed more professionally...stretch pants , swear shirt and hair in disarray.

hi gary,
thank you for your input, we will review our dress codes.

EM
Eleazar M.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Awesome service
Always great service

hi eleazar,
thank you for your comments and letting us service your veloster

Brea, CA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/30/2017 Category: Service
None
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 12/02/2017

thank you for letting us service your sante fe and your survey.

Tustin, CA
11/29/2017 Category: Service
Very kind service and the comfortable waiting room.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 11/29/2017

thank you for your comments and letting us service your sante fe. have a great week.

Janet P.
Yorba Linda, CA
11/29/2017 Category: Service
dependable
service completed, extra info given via phone.
but did not receive a call when my car was ready.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 11/29/2017

hi janet,
thank you for your input, sorry you were'nt caledl when it was ready. i will follow up on my end.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Great Services
Great Services with affordable prices.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 11/28/2017

thank you for your comments and letting us servicve your elantra. have a great week.

Placentia, CA
11/26/2017 Category: Service
First timer
Great service the for a first time customers, would like to see discounts coupons in the future.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 11/27/2017

thank you for your recent visit and your survey. welcome to our service department. we should have some coupons coming out soon.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/26/2017 Category: Service
Staff
Great staff
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 11/27/2017

thank you for your comments and letting us service your elantra.

2014 Hyundai Genesis
Clean and convenient
Keep up the good work!
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 11/27/2017

thank you your comments , we will , enjoy your week and up coming holidays.

TR
Tamara R.
Orange, CA
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Great Service Department
The Service Department always provides great service

hi tamara,
thank you for survey and letting us service your veracruz. enjoy the holiday.

San Clemente, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Another Good Job
Another quality service. Thanks.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 11/25/2017

thank you for your recent visit and letting us service your sante fe. enjoy the weekend.

HW
HAROLD W.
11/24/2017 Category: Service
servce people are always helpful and are very positive
the dealership always seems very upbeat and eager to help

hi harold,
thank you for your survey and letting us service your elantra. hope you had a good thanksgiving. have a great weekend.

KD
Khaled D.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Lies after lies!!!
Good luck getting a call back.

hi khaled,
i spoke to the advisor on this issue, your daughter was not turned away the diagnoses and repair could not be completed that late in the afternoon and she needed th get back to school. i will have him call you and review your invoice.

Chino, CA
Awesome
Excellent Staff and Overall Service. Richard is always professional and always great with his future recommendation.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 11/24/2017

thank you for your comments and letting us service your sonata.
i will get richard a copy, have a great weekend.

EG
Erica G.
Fullerton, CA
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Mario provided great customer service

hi erica,
thank you for recent visit and your survey. enjoy your weekend and i'll make sure mario gets a copy.