DK
Doreen K.
Yorba Linda, CA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Your service is fast, professional and excellent!
Richard in Service assisted me with my service and he is very efficient, friendly and courteous.

hi doreen,
thank you for letting us service your sonata and your comments on the survey.

Mohammad G.
Laguna Hills, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Satisfied
Timely service, organize and an excellent communication process. An overall pleasant experience!

hi mohammad,
thanks for your comments on the survey and letting us service your ioniq.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Garden Grove to Anaheim
Been with GG Hyundai for years to get service. My partner comes here and I see the excellent care service and concern these guys have for her has won me over to try you guys. Ty great work and your team communicates with great English and very understandable TY
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/18/2018

thank you for your responce and your comments.

Brenda B.
Fullerton, CA
Service Advisor Mario!!!
If Russell Westbrook loses Mario...it will be a great loss!!! I would hunt him down and find out which dealership he moved to in order to maintain the quality of service I receive from him!!!! Mario is ALWAYS helpful and answer any and all questions I have in order to maintain my vehicle. Thank you Mario for your excellent customer service!!!!
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/17/2018

hi brenda,
thank you for your comments and letting us service your sonata. i will make sure mario gets a copy.

Pomona, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Consistently Dependable
Mario Ramirez and the Hyundai of Anaheim Service Team continue to provide noteworthy advice and service for my '12 Genesis Coupe.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/14/2018

thank you for your responce and your recent visit.
have a great weekend.

TK
Terri K.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer
Finally fixed issue recurring since May!

hi terry,
thank you for your responce, sorry for the delay on the software update.

Daniel P.
Garden Grove, CA
2006 Hyundai Tiburon
Great
Great!

hi daniel,
thank you for letting us service your tiburon and your responce. have a great weekend.

KL
Kenneth L.
Took care of business
Last minute to have 25,000 mile service completed. They took my car and I was done in under 100 minutes...now that is service!!

hi kenneth,
thank you for letting us service your sante fe and your comments on the survey. have a great weekend.

US
Urlsa S.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
The staff
Amazing they helped me service me car and gave me information on the things I needed to do in future services
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/13/2018

hi urlsa,
thank you for your comments on the survey and letting us service elantra.

Loretta S.
Placentia, CA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
09/12/2018 Category: Service
I have always received courteous service, and prompt feedback about my car.
My car was ready when promised, i received prompt feedback from Mario Ramirez about my car.
`He offered transportation back home if i needed it.
When i picked up my car, as i was driving off, i think it was the manager of the service dept. was walking out with me and he noticed my back tail light had just gone out and stopped me, had his technician replace the bulb at no cost. I was plesantly surprised and grateful..
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/12/2018

hi loretta,
thank you for your comments on the survey and your recent visit.

Tony B.
Fullerton, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Easy and quickly
Christian in the service department was very helpful, accommodating and easy to do business with.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/12/2018

hi tony,
thank you for your comments on the survey and letting us service your veloster. i will make sure cristian gets a copy.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Service review
Had some service done on my car. Done on time and the clean my car too.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/11/2018

thank you for your recent visit and your comments on the survey.

Christian B.
Costa Mesa, CA
09/10/2018 Category: Service
This is the only dealership I will come to. I always deal with Mario or Richard and my experience is always great. They take care of me on time and never try to get me to get things done that aren't needed and I appreciate that. I live a lot closer to HB Hyundai and was going to just get an oil change but I was so put off by their lack of customer service just over the phone that I drove the extra miles just to go where I know I'll be treated well.

hi christian,
thank you for your comments on the survey and letting us service your elantra.

Douglas W.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
Can't be blank
Comments must be present

hi douglas,
thank you for your input, sorry for the phone issues. i will follow with parts.

PS
Philip S.
Quick service
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/10/2018

hi philip,
thank you for your recent visit and your responce.