Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5rating 4.58333
Overall Rating 2.14706/5Overall Rating 2.14706/5rating 2.14706rating 2.14706rating 2.14706

Whittier, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Nice Customer Service
Nice Customer Service

Paramount, CA
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Service Department was quick
I was surprised that the services on my vehicle were done quicker than I thought especially since I left my car and went to work.

Hesperia, CA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Service guys were great
Great communicators, made an effort to work with me.

TK
Terri K.
2014 Hyundai Genesis
04/23/2019 Category: Service
The people... Service with a Smile
Thank you Chris for getting with the tech and solving the issue. Glad I could pitch in and help too!

SQ
Stephanie Q.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Hmmm ... convenience, but also knowing your service dept. will do the job right.
I've returned to this dealership for maintenance/service ever since 2010 when I purchased my Elantra from you, and have been satisfied. My only question with regard to my most recent visit --- why no car wash before returning it to me? That's something I have always appreciated over the years, and yet it wasn't done this time --- why? Have you changed your business practice of returning cars nice and clean? Just wondered.

LG
Louis G.
Chino Hills, CA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/15/2019 Category: Service
My Service Experience
Had major work done on my car( replace steering column and EPS motor. Job was done professionally and given a good price. No hassles or hidden fees. Was done exactly at the price given and finished ahead of schedule.

Charles S.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Quick action
No waiting for walk-in. Done in less time than expected

MZ
Maria Z.
2019 Hyundai Accent
04/04/2019 Category: Service
I appreciate the friendliness of the staff, and the non aggressive approach of the salespeople. I felt valued through the whole process of purchasing a new vehicle. Also, I believe that the staff tries to ensure that I feel I have received proper servicing of my car after I purchased it.

BR
Bruce R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Great waiting room....comfortable chairs...caught up on business with laptop
I'm very pleased with my Santa Fe Sport...great SUV...looked at Lexus and couldn't see any features that made the price difference.

EN
Elaine N.
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/21/2019 Category: Service
First service visit
This was my first service visit and the service was great and fast. I would have liked to have had my car cleaned but they had given the car wash porters the day off.

SV
Good experience
Good all-around experience
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/11/2019

Good afternoon
Suzanne glade to hear you had a good service experience, next time we will make sure we exceed you experience and earn us a 5 star's.  Thank you for your response.

Roger R.
Santa Ana, CA
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Nice cars
Friendly employees
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for your response and for the opportunity to take care of your vehicle service needs.  If any questions please feel free to reach out to us, Thank you.

LT
Luis T.
Santa Ana, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Communication/Service
Being a “first time buyer” is a little nerve racking, and of course the sales associate tell you what you want to hear, to make a sale. The customer service/ people that I have interacted w/ are very helpful and HONESTLY LOOK INTO YOUR BEST INTEREST. Richard, from Serive has always helped me and explains everything well, thank you for your help, and taking care of my baby.

Ontario, CA

Sonja T.
Los Angeles, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Sales representative was very courteous and tried very hard to accommodate me.
salesman very informed and tried to accommodate me.

PS

Brea, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Good Dealer
I wanted the GPS maps updated on my last service. The technician tried but stated that no updates are available. I have a personnel Garmin GPS and maps are updated every three months for free. Why can't this service be made for the owner to down load the maps and update the GPS. Service counter desk attendant name was Chris. He is the first person that has went beyond normal service to make my visit more pleasant. I am not saying that the others are not doing their job, but maybe if a customer was assigned the same service attendant every time, a more friendly visit might be attained. Everything is done on a computer now and the personal atmosphere is lost.

Fullerton, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Overall
Overall the experience was good. However, follow through on problem identified at this service has been extremely poor. I did not receive the assured follow up phone call as stated; it took me 3 phone calls initiated by me before i received an answer. That response has left me extremely uneasy. I attempted another three phone calls to speak with the service manager or assistant service manager, and have yet to receive a call back. I waited on hold for 15 minutes the third time, and gave up. I honestly am not certain of the trustworthiness or honesty of the service department; considering the extrmely poor experience I had previous to this I can honestly say there are issues on my part which may never be resolved.

Robert M.
Chino Hills, CA
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Great waiting area facilities
Was just ok— took an hour longer than expected

Brea, CA