Overall Rating 4.46667/5Overall Rating 4.46667/5Overall Rating 4.46667/5Overall Rating 4.46667/5rating 4.46667
Overall Rating 2.17778/5Overall Rating 2.17778/5rating 2.17778rating 2.17778rating 2.17778

RJ

Yorba Linda, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
Fernando Napole is very friendly and professional ...He kept me updated and informed on the services provided to my Elantra. I will definitely continue going to Russel Hyundai for automotive services .
Sincerely,,
Ana Dascanio

Karen M.
Santa Ana, CA
2016 Hyundai Accent
12/08/2019 Category: Service
Convenient and professional service every time
No matter when I come in for maintenance, the service department has time to service my car. The service staff is always friendly and professional. Even when I leave my car, the maintenance is done in a very timely manner. My car is always washed; and on my last visit they added free Lyft service to my home.

CT
Charles T.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Quality
The device technician, Richard, provides quality service and is informative both at the check in and check out. He also listens to your concerns and has an open mind about your input.

BI
Bruce I.
12/05/2019
Used Truck Sales
I met Salesperson Steve Whiteside a few weeks before my purchase of a 2018 F150. He was patient with our need to delay purchase and promptly and efficiently went into action when we finally noted we were ready to purchase. He was friendly, polite, and helpful throughout the transaction. I am sure that when we are ready for another vehicle purchase we will be back to Westbrook.

FV
Fred V.
Orange, CA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Service was great, had an appointment. I arrived early and left early. Richard was the best.

Fullerton, CA
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!

LT
Leona T.
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/02/2019 Category: Service
They were nice, took care of my needs.
Sufficient workers, nice clean place.

Todd S.
Placentia, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Seevice
I’ve been a customer for 15 years and the service department is great!

VM
Victor M.
Santa Ana, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Mr
Easy access and friendly staff

Michelle C.
2013 Hyundai Accent
11/28/2019 Category: Service
Pleased
Always a good experience. I'll be back and most likely purchase my next one soon.

Johnny P.
Whittier, CA
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service Richard!
Thank you for your professional outstanding service Richard! We always return to get our car serviced here because of kind, knowledgeable service we receive. Thank you!

MF
Mary F.
CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
Very professional and quick
As a young female, people warn me to not let car people take advantage of me. I felt very respected at this dealership and comfortable. I took my car in for an issue that a local mechanic couldn’t figure out. The Hyundai service center found the problem right away and I was out of there with a completely fixed car in under 2 hours. I felt great about my experience and will definitely come back if I need to.

RK
Ronald K.
Above and beyond!
They go out if their way to get the job done right. Mario in service has always been awesome, been going to him since 2012

LC
Lorena C.
Francisco was very helpful
Our experience with Francisco was very pleasant, he was polite, friendly and explained things well.

MO
Maureen O.
Yorba Linda, CA
11/25/2019
Good experience with buying new 2020 Santa Fe
I scheduled test drives for palisades and santa fe mid November. Jonathan Bolton was my sales rep. He did a great job showing me both cars and we actually went on the freeway. I shopped around but came back to Russell Westbrook to see if they could match price because Jonathan had been low key, thorough and helpful. He was one of the better sales people that I met in this process.

Donna W.
Placentia, CA
2011 Hyundai Equus
Your service dept.
Mario is always very helpful in trying to get my car repaired. I appreciate his help

SV
Sandra V.
Los Angeles, CA

AC
Adan C.
Orange, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/23/2019 Category: Service
Fernando was a big help taking care of everything my car needed

PE
Patty E.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
I recently took my car to Westbrook for it’s second service. Both times the experience was excellent. The service agent was courteous, friendly, knowledgeable and was accurate with how long service would take. Very pleased with service