Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5Overall Rating 4.58333/5rating 4.58333
Overall Rating 2.19444/5Overall Rating 2.19444/5rating 2.19444rating 2.19444rating 2.19444

05/23/2019 Category: Service
Great service dept
Just down the street, in & out quick

Orange, CA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Great service every time
These guys make getting maintenance done so easy.

Rick C.
Riverside, CA
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Quick and friendly
Went for oil change friendly staff and quick service

YR
Yvette R.
Yorba Linda, CA
05/21/2019 Category: Service
The staff is awesome, friendly, & very helpful!!

Mary M.
2017 Hyundai Azera
05/19/2019 Category: Service
This is the way a service department should be rin
Super people! Sooo courteous and friendly...and efficient. They know how to make you feel comfortable.

Daunine W.
Lake Forest, CA
05/17/2019 Category: Service
The staff went over and above to take care of issues and even did it under warranty.

AD
Annette D.
Brea, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Courteous, thorough and timely
I came in for regular maintenance and a dome light issue. Fernando courteously listened to me and helped me with all my concerns, with a great resolution. He has been the one to help me the last couple times that I've been in and has given me excellent customer service. The service department seems to have a high standard for customer service and I have never had anything but outstanding experiences here, as I have found excellent and respectful help in the past from Richard V., Mario and Matthew. I've never been treated poorly, or had to wait too long to be helped. I've been coming to this location since I purchased the vehicle in 2012. I plan on continuing to bring my car here, and would highly recommend this location to anyone.

Villa Park, CA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Battery
Battery cost too much, but needed it to make the car start. Otherwise service was excellent.

Westminster, CA
05/15/2019 Category: Service
I am very satisfied with Russell Westbrook Hyundai service department
Great friendly service and great prices i’m very happy to service all my cars there !!

Long Beach, CA
2019 Hyundai Accent
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Great friendly service
Always a great and friendly service

Mark C.
Orange, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Awesome again
It turns out during my service it was found I had a bad rear shock. Mario, my service writer advised me of the problem. He showed me the bad shock. He was able to get a replacement. I was on my way in no time.

CT
Charles T.
Brea, CA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Advisor Recommendation
Richard Velasquez handled my 60,000 mile service which is a major maintenance expense. He was courteous and got me out in less than 2 hours. Being Saturday morning, that was a bonus. His knowledge what was needed & how it was done helped me decide to proceed. I recommend Richard should you visit this dealership for service.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you Mr. Tindal for the awsome response.

PM
Pamela M.
Great
Friendly personnel, very quick completion of repair.

James G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick service
They put the passenger side panel on real quick.

Joe T.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Major Service.
A lot of $$ but unfortunately, had to bite the bullet and get it done.

Jesus P.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
First oil service
Had appointment at 9 am , very pleasant service advisor . Car was serviced at a reasonable time timeframe and delivered washed. Very happy with quality of service.

Fullerton, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/12/2019 Category: Service
n/a
n/a

05/09/2019 Category: Service
Richard was great!
I felt very taken care of by Richard, the service manager. He follows up and checks-in to make sure your car problems are fixed. The service department as a whole needs some work though. There is a lack of communication/training amongst the service staff, so it's hard to even make a simple appointment with a different service staff. I spoke to a staff member who advised I call back the next day to specifically talk to Richard to make an appointment. I asked this person to read thhe notes, I dont know why I have to call back just for an appointment, but he replied they didn't have any notes. I've also been hung up on or left waiting SEVERAL times while trying to talk to someone. One time, I made an appointment and when I went in, they didn't have enough time to service my car (thorough check up which takes at least 4 hours), so I had to come back. This is a big problem. There needs to be more communiacation and training before making appointments and making a customer waste their time. Overall, there were minor issues working with this dealership service department, but I want to commend Richard for his great customer service.

Dewi S.
Yorba Linda, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Services
Easy drop off and got free Uber ride home.
Excellent customer services and I love my Sonata Hybrid!

Fullerton, CA
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Easy
Brought my Sonata in for recall service and routine maintenance. Work was done in a timely manner. Courteous, helpful staff.