Overall Rating 4.46667/5Overall Rating 4.46667/5Overall Rating 4.46667/5Overall Rating 4.46667/5rating 4.46667
Overall Rating 2.17778/5Overall Rating 2.17778/5rating 2.17778rating 2.17778rating 2.17778

Robert B.
Orange, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Took care of me in nice matter

09/25/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Staff were fine
TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/25/2019

we will reach out to you

Steven B.
Los Angeles, CA
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Cus
Working with Chris made everything so easy for me. Great customer service and he gave great advice on my front brakes.
The prices at this place are so much higher then there competition. But I guess the customer service makes up for it.

09/17/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Chris did a fantastic job. I just believe the service is over priced compared to Pepboys and other repair shops.
TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/17/2019

could you please let me know why only 3-stars

Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/17/2019

We will be reaching out to you.

Robert S.
Orange, CA
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Nightmare
Everytime I have taking my vehicle to this location I drove off with more damage! Today I took my vehicle in to re score them and I drove off with a vehicle that is compromised. My engine is not properly being filter because the components are not properly sealed. The service manager I Terry and service clerk Richard are 100 percent aware of this and still alolowed me to drive off. A piece of the inside of my hood was hanging out , I informed Terry before opening the hood and he came out and completely tore it off and said it’s old! I asked Richard to show the photos of my hood prior to it being worked on he refused! Terry than became furious and demanded I get out of his lot!
Not to mention, when I took my car in there was a young lady getting an oil change at 19,000 miles on her Tucson. They advised her that she needed her ELECTRONIC FUEL INDUCTION throttle maintenance. They charged her 225.00 for a maintenance not recommended until 30,000 miles. I do not recommend THIS DEALERSHIP AT ALL. I also tried to make the GM AWARE OF WHAT JUST TOOK PLACED AND HE DID NOT SEEM TO CARE THAT I WAS IN DISTRESS . Hyundai is a great dealership but this one in particular STAY AWAY!!! They do not trust them to care for your car nor about the customer at all!!!!

08/27/2019 Category: Service
Customer satisfaction
Customer satisfaction Should always be the goal when it comes to making the people that cause a company to be a success. I took my vehicle to get an Oil change. The weatherstrip on my panoramic roof was coming out of place they said they would fix it in the process it ripped and their solution was the silicone it. This is not a rental car it is my vehicle that I will have for the next 5-10 years if it was damaged in the process it should’ve been replaced I should not have been told it will cost $200 to repair it! HORRIBLE customer satisfaction.
TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 08/27/2019

very sorry
what can we do to get you to a 5 star review?

MT
Michael T.
Walnut, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/01/2019 Category: Service
No Resolution Proposed
The last visit that didn't result in fixing the problem had been referred to Hyundai, I understand, which had made recommendations on how to fix the problem. It did not work.

I don't know what to do and Hyundai has not proposed anything.

08/01/2019 Category: Service
Defective Sonata hybrid
The power loss happened again today and it's dangerous. I have taken it in twice, leaving the car for days, and still have the problem.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 08/02/2019

Sorry to hear about the vehicle still acting up we will be contacting you.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Received Phone Call from Fernando
Fernando was very nice and prompt, offers me to leave the car tomorrow for two days to be fixed. I appreciate Fernando help and Russell services.

06/22/2019 Category: Service
Scratches found
When pick up the car found scratches
TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/22/2019

very sorry
some one will be reaching out to you

ST
Scott T.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Better the 2nd time
Attentive and thorough service the 2nd time in for a missed issue on previous visit. We're happy with the outcome!

06/19/2019 Category: Service
No follow up
They said they'd follow up with me about replacing the steering wheel after the leather started peeling again (it was replaced before for the same reason), but even the "manager" Fernando Napoles (his card says he's just a Service Advisor) didn't want to deal with it, probablybecause it was close to closing time. He put it off onto another tech that also never followed up.
TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/21/2019

La Habra, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Revised response
Hyundai reached out to me following my initial response and provided satisfaction. They take their service and reputation seriously.

05/31/2019 Category: Service
Bad engines
Even though the engine was replaced under warranty, it took way too long (10 weeks)
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 05/31/2019

Sorry about the total length of time it took to get your vehicle done. We will be reaching out to you.

TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 06/01/2019

thabk you for the rescore

Sandra H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/29/2019 Category: Service

05/29/2019 Category: Service
Chris
Everyone in service was very nice and attentive
TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 05/30/2019

TERRY J K. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 05/30/2019

Chris

AR
Alexander R.
2015 Hyundai Accent
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Although I had a poor experience the first few times, Fernando did a great job of turning that around by reaching out. Very friendly guy who I'd be happy to return to for my next service.

05/09/2019 Category: Service
Questionable Service
Nice amenities and quick car service, but poor customer service skills coupled with shady business practices make it hard to recommend.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 05/10/2019

sorry about your recent experience we will be reaching out to you.

Regina G.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Great Help at the service counter!
Chris was our supervisor that was at the counter when we brought in our 2017 Santa Fe. He was super nice and kind to both me and husband. He explained in the great detail the RECALL problem and what to do if the engine light came on after our test drive of about 15 miles. (it was fine) He offered us a free car wash too because the car wash had gone down. But in the end, it was fixed and they did do a rinse off. I had my oil changed, tires rotated and fluids filled; he explained each cost to us. We chose to do all of it.

03/27/2019 Category: Service
Engine Repair due to recall
It was just a bit confusing and inconvenient to bring in the car on a saturday. I have to work during the week and cannot bring it in at that time. WIth that being said, the guy at the counter (Chris) I think helped me and was very good in explaining the recall to us. It seemed a bit ify to have the man tell us to drive about 15 miles and if the engine light came on, then I would have to return immediatly and have my entire engine REPLACED! What the heck???? Not so great of a engine recall! That's for sure!!! So far, no light! I think I am one of the lucky ones that I do not have to have my engine replaced!!!! Thank God!
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/27/2019

I wil have your adviser reach out to you

2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Resolving the issue as we wait
Chris my service supervisor called back to apologize and they offered some complimentary oil change and detailing to cover the mistakes.
I appreciate that he explained the third party body shop has messed up on the paint and he apologized that few mistakes were not caught before it was released. I understand as I couldn't catch the mistake first thing at the dealership.

They were delivering the car back and glad they are working to fix and make up for the mistake.

03/13/2019 Category: Service
Take your hyundai somewhere else
Not alone their service department Is horrible with customer service and quality of work, getting things done right and first time is something they cant do.
Hyundai started making amazing cars but they truly need to look into how they compare to the dealership service iafter they sell the car
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/14/2019

Sorry about your experience.  We will contact you and make sure this gets resolved.

Brea, CA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Resolution
After my review, dealership contacted me by phone, discussed the issue and offered some resolution. Hopefully, the issues discussed are resolved

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Different Experience
Unfortunately, this last service visit wasn’t the best. While I’ve akways had a good positive experience with the service team in the past, this time was different.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 02/12/2019

So sorry to hear about your visit experiance, I will reach out to you.

11/26/2018 Category: Service
Nov. 19 Service Review
Fernando provided great customer service.

11/26/2018 Category: Service
Nov. 19th Service Review
Great service given, but poor time management and time updates.
Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 11/26/2018

I will have your service advisor reach out to you.

Ricardo A V. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 11/26/2018

i

HS
Howard S.
Yorba Linda, CA
2012 Hyundai Equus
09/28/2018 Category: Service
good customer service bad pricing
Richard was great and straight forward... good man for the company... Pricing charged for services are 100% above the competition and will not return because of pricing

09/28/2018 Category: Service
Bad dealership
No more dealings with You
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/28/2018

hi howard,
i will have richard contact you and i will pass this on to parts and make sure these prices are correct.
thank you for your input.have a great weekend.

09/24/2018 Category: Service
Genuine service
The service was great, my car runs even better than before! They originally forgot to apply my discount, but called me back and applied double the amount was promised! Great customer service was provided and definitely recommend Hyundai, especially the Anaheim location.

09/24/2018 Category: Service
Great car service, however the discount that was confirmed was not applied
My car runs better after it was serviced, but the discount that was confirmed with me was not applied when it actually came down to the payment.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/25/2018

sorry for the error on your invoice. we will take care of this. mario left a message early today call
us back and we can reimburst this.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/01/2018 Category: Service
SATISFIED CUSTOMER AGAIN
I receieved a call from Mike, we discussed the options more in depth about the issue on my car. We agreed I will be dropping off my car to attenpt another diagnostics test. Mike was very thorough avout the whole process of qhat will be done with my car. I am again a happy customer, thank you Mike!

09/01/2018 Category: Service
DIS SATISFIED CUSTOMER
Had my car in for service, been having issues with my car randomly not turning on, tech said the probem couldn't be found, 1 week later my car just turned off while I was at a red light, it turned back on and made it home. Called Service Dept and was told to wait until it happened again, then call Hyundai Roadside Assistance and they would tow my car over...really? So wait to let it happen again,what if I'm on the freeway or somewhere else? Or was told I could drop off car and it would get worked on, but the tech didn't seem to really want to do that. Not feeling good about the outcome, called again and asked to speak with Service Dept. Manager, that was 3 days ago and have yet to hear back, pretty unprofessional and left a lasting impression.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 09/04/2018

sorry we were unable to diagnose your vehicle. i will contact and see when you can bring it back.

CV
Carl V.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Tucson
Poor transmission and clutch system, needs a lot of improvement, Hyundai must come up with a fix for the slippage in the transmission, otherwise I like the car very much. We took it on a 3200 mile trip, the overall performance was good.

08/28/2018 Category: Service
Tucson
Poor transmission and clutch system, needs a lot of improvement, otherwise I like the car very much.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 08/28/2018

hi carl,
thank you for your input, we will pass this on to hma. i will have richard contact you regarding the survey.

tha

Buena Park, CA
08/26/2018 Category: Service
Good dealership mediocre service
I did recommend this dealership to a friend a d he bought the e act same car I bought for his wife. Need o say more . Now a. Oil change and a carwash should not take 3 hours however the under carriage shroud for aerodynamic efficiency is bogus Kia has cutouts for filter a d oil drainage learn something from them
If any Hyundai engineers are listening. Ha ha fat chance
Really

08/26/2018 Category: Service
3 hour oil change
wasted a lot of my time waiting on a 3 hour oil change and car wash
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 08/28/2018

thank you for your input , sorry it took to long for your service. i will have the writer contact you.

FM
Frank M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/05/2018 Category: Service
I am giving the adviser 5 stars because he deserves it and he has not control over the pricing, but I am still displeased that it takes someone to complain in order to get a response regarding your high prices. Your charges are way out of comparison with place like Jiffy Lube and Pep Boys who also follow your recommended maintenance schedule. In 2014 we paid $27K+ for this vehicle and since then with only 22k miles we have been charged close to $800 in maintenance.
A bulb went out and you wanted $40 to change it. I paid $20 for it in Auto Zone and it took me less than 5 minutes to put it in.

07/05/2018 Category: Service
Too expensive
Read what I wrote
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 07/07/2018

hi frank,
i will have the advisor contact you.

Robert S.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Strong Support for Customer Satisfaction
Took my car in for what was expected to be a warranty issue, but it turned out that it needed a maintenance procedure instead. Service Manager Mike followed up quickly and explained exactly why the procedure was needed and offered to include an additional service also, in the interest of customer satisfaction, which I really appreciated!

03/26/2018 Category: Service
Disappointing Service Experience - High Cost and Poor Result
Took car in because the Check Engine light came on briefly and then went out, but I wanted to make sure nothing was wrong, and I expected any issues that could cause the Check Engine light to come on would be covered by warranty (the car is a 2012 but has only 14k miles), plus, I have the Extended Warranty. The service adviser said that there was a $140 diagnostic charge (seems quite steep to just connect a diagnostic monitor) but I agreed. Adviser came out later and said that the Check Engine code was just transitory and they couldn't find anything really responsible for it. But they recommended a fuel injector cleaning for $200 (with a courtesy discount to $180). At this point, it was either pay $140 for the diagnosis of nothing wrong, or pay $180 for a fuel injector cleaning, so I opted for the latter, although it basically seemed to me like extortion. So, after the fuel injector cleaning, the car, which had previously run as smooth as silk, now has a tremble at idle. To make matters worse, the car failed the CA smog test shortly after this service. Called to speak with the Service Manager about this, but he did not return the call. This whole episode leaves me very dissatisfied with both the car and the dealer, and it's not over yet - the car still needs to pass the smog test and I don't know what is needed to make that happen.
MIKE H. from Russell Westbrook Hyundai of Anaheim responded on 03/27/2018

hi robert,
thank you for your time and letting me explain the service performed. i'll see you next week.