SL
Sarah L.
Mitsubishi Outlander
09/16/2018
car check
Good attitude makes a big difference.

Joel R.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/13/2018
Pleasant Experience
Great communication for items to be done. Everything was done in a timely manner and all went well. Very pleased.

AE
Amy E.
09/12/2018
Fixed my car fast!
My car’s air conditioning was not working properly, so I called and made an appointment to bring it in to Rusty’s garage. The team there worked with me and my schedule and let me drop my car off the night before. I had no idea how long it would take, but around lunchtime that day, I had a text telling me what was wrong, and win my approval to do the repairs, my car was done that afternoon! I am now driving around with nice cold air!

Rusty’s Garage always does a great job. They are so friendly and I trust them with my car repairs!

MT
Memaw T.
Conroe, TX
09/10/2018
dependable and honest
but my change oil light keeps coming on and low washer fluid

Toyota Sequoia
09/08/2018
Excellent customer service
Clean shop, good data tracking on cars, and friendly front desk staff all at reasonable prices. What more could you ask for?

James G.
FIAT 500X
09/08/2018
Great service and great people
I'd previously taken my Rav4 and the service was great. Now that I have my Fiat, I took it in for an oil chance and these guys were great! Really nice people who are very professional, but not too formal, which is just fantastic! Special thanks to Mark, Dillon and Pat (and Rocky-WOOF!), and don't worry, I'll bring a playlist next time! Haha! Thanks you guys!

BK
Bob K.
09/06/2018
New Tires for Lexus RX 350
Customer focus is a complete team effort to take care of our car repair or replacement needs. Totally professional in all areas of car maintenance. Always on time with their estimate of when the repairs will be completed and always a friendly atmosphere ready to help.

NH
Nicholas H.
Magnolia, TX
Volkswagen Tiguan
08/28/2018
Quick, Affordable, Friendly
Rustys is a great place to take your car for maintenance or any other issues with your car. I’ve been using them for a couple years, and I’m very satisfied with their work. Only minor issue I have is sometimes the car interior is dirty after they work on it but that’s not a big deal.

Jennifer H.
08/28/2018
Rusty's provides great service and always let's me know what is going on.

CY

Sam A.
Nissan Murano
08/09/2018
A+ Customer Service
Rusty's Garage Scores an A+ for customer service, speedy repairs and quality workmanship, most of all I feel comfortable dealing with the Guys at Rusty's Garage.

'Rusty's Garage in definitely up to contemporary professional standards. A+

Robert B.
Lexus ES 300
07/28/2018
We trust you to do a good job and so far you have.
We road tested the car after you aligned it, and now it rides like new again. You also pointed out maintenance that will need to be done in the future, thanks for the good job.

Athena S.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/26/2018
Rusty provides fabulous service at a great price!!
We take all 3 cars here!

Dexter C.
Acura 3.2CL
07/26/2018
warranty work
the dreaded 'check engine' light in my wife's acura and rusty's determined it was a bad sensor they had replaced previously and replaced it at no charge. a timely fix and the price was right !

MU
Martha U.
Toyota Avalon
06/29/2018
Great Car Service
So happy to have a place where I can take my vehicle and know that it will be well taken care of; but the best part is being able to trust the people at Rusty’s. Personable, dependable and trustworthy. Thanks for the service. I’ll see you again on a “donut” Friday!

Dan H.
Hyundai Azera
06/15/2018
Well done . took alittle longer than I figured. Dan Huffaker

LJ
Laura J.
06/13/2018
Brake check
My car just turned 60,000 miles & before we set off for a long summer road trip, we wanted to make sure the brakes were ok. A lot of places would’ve “found” something that needed repairs... so imagine my surprise when Rusty’s called me to say they’d finished looking over my vehicle & that everything looked great. PERIOD! I love bringing my car here, because I trust them - their mechanical skills & their integrity! Rusty’s Garage is the greatest. It’s the only place I’ll bring our vehicles!

PD
Pat D.
06/08/2018
Good fast service
I like the people here and have always left with my expectations met. Consistent , good service.

Humble, TX
05/31/2018
BG life time warranty
Had my transmission, cooling system,and fuel system seviced and received and life time warranty and all related components. Rustys 5 Year warranty is the best in the area and you can't beat the free loaner car and incredible service.

Amy B.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/27/2018
Excellent Job!
Pat DePugh and the mechanics at Rusty's Garage are thorough, professional, and will treat you like family. Their prices are reasonable and the attention to detail is superb. Definitely one of the best garages in Montgomery County!