TD
Tracey D.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
08/12/2020
Ryan's Rocks!!
Seriously, sincerely cannot say enough enough about Ryan's Automotive. They are thorough, fair and know their stuff. Don and Mike are the real deal. Highly recommend for all automotive services.

BK
Brian K.
Volvo XC90
08/11/2020
Brake job
Always conveniently fits you in for service, and top notch work!!!

PC
Paula C.
08/06/2020
Exceptional Customer Service
I was an hour away and was worried my car battery was going to die, called the shop and they said get here before we close and we will take a look at it. I got there 10 min before they closed they squeezed me in, changed my car battery and sent me on my way :) They are always so accommodating and helpful ! I’ve been a customer for 15+ years and they have never let me down. Very much appreciate them !

CG
Catherine G.
08/06/2020
Another successful trip to Ryan's!
I have had problems with a dead battery for several weeks now. I've called Triple A each time and they finally replaced the battery. I continued to have issues with dead battery and Triple A started charging $75 for each visit after 4. I finally had the car towed to Ryan's and they diagnosed the problem and corrected it for a VERY reasonable fee. Donnie and the whole staff are so helpful, friendly and trustworthy. I would never take my car to any other mechanic.

Steve S.
Massachusetts
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Steve said they did a great job, they provided fast service, and they were professional.

PS
Patrica S.
08/04/2020
Fantastic guys!
The guys here are great! Fast and efficient work done without the hassle of hey you need this or that done.. unless you really need it. I go here for my stickers, oil changes, and tire rotations. Highly recommended!

Courtney M.
07/30/2020
Always great
Friendly and honest staff. Prices and quality of work are always great.

David B.
Toyota Venza
07/29/2020
In and out
Have you ever gone to one of those so called quick oil change places I did once after waiting an hour my bill was closer to $100 more than I expected now I won’t go anywhere else than Ryan’s auto I called the day before they told me 8am the next day and I was home for breakfast at 8:20 if you’re reading this give these guys a try you won’t be sorry good luck

EB
Eric B.
Massachusetts
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Eric said he has used them a couple of times and found them to be very honest.

PG
Paul G.
Westford, MA
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Paul said the staff takes care of him right away and did everything he asked.

R
Robin
Hyundai Accent
07/28/2020
Very happy with the service!
I just moved to the area and Ryans garage was recommended to me by a friend who has gone there for years. I thought I had a problem with my transmission but it turned out to just be spark plugs and an ignition coil. The mechanic kept me updated and it was ready in just a day. I plan to use them again!

PC
Paul C.
Acura TL
Always great
Speedy and reasonable with good quality work.

Julie F.
North Chelmsford, MA
Trustworthy
Just the standard oil change this time. As always, I know I can trust Ryan's to do the job and be straightforward.

Clyde S.
Pontiac G8
07/23/2020
A/C Repair
I have done business with Ryan's.for years. I trust them for their diagnostic expertise and honest assessment of required repairs. They will communicate with you and give you fair and depenable service.

EM
Elma M.
Kia Soul
07/17/2020
Professional and friendly
The machanic and everyone involved with fixing my car were very Helpful and put my mind at ease 🙏🙏🙏🙏 Elma