HL
Heather L.
Mazda CX-5
02/10/2021
Top notch customer service
My car can be stubborn and wouldn’t start for anyone today. I live nearby, and they personally offered to send someone over to help get it going so I could bring it to the shop for a new battery. No other mechanic I’ve ever used has done that for me before. Highly recommend!

Cathy M.
Pepperell, MA
02/06/2021
Honest
They are honest an quick service

PG
Paul G.
Westford, MA
01/30/2021 Category: Service
Paul said everything was done exactly how it was suppose to be done. They explained everything to him. Also, they did a good job.

CF
Charles F.
North Chelmsford, MA
01/27/2021
A++!
We have been taking our family cars to Ryan’s AUTOMOTIVE for over 25 years. At one point we had five cars that they were maintaining and servicing for our family. We do not hesitate recommending them as a long-term family partner for vehicle maintenance.

Judy B.
Toyota Yaris
01/26/2021
Trustworthy business
I highly recommend Ryan’s automotive repair shop. This is where I always bring my car for them to diagnose and repair whatever goes wrong with it. They do a great job at reasonable prices. Since I discovered them, I would never bring my car anywhere else. They are trustworthy knowledgeable mechanics

Subaru Legacy
01/25/2021
Ryan’s has been our “go-to” since we moved to Tyngsboro a few years ago. Always very knowledgable and fair. I highly recommend them!

Don R.
Ford Crown Victoria
01/21/2021
Honest and reliable
Up front with repairs and cost. Reasonable prices. No complaints.

Nissan Rogue
01/21/2021
Wonderful 👏
Very nice, knowledgeable.

01/20/2021
Awesome
Always professional and reasonably priced work!

John C.
Tyngsboro, MA
01/14/2021
Great Service!
Great service for reasonable price. Always focused on treating you as a customer for life.

JV
Justina V.
01/10/2021
Alternator replacement
I had to have my alternator replaced and had an appointment for a Monday morning. I had my car towed to Ryan's at 1:00pm on the Friday before. At 4:40 pm on the same day they called and had already completed it! I was amazed!

Tyngsboro, MA
01/06/2021
They provide quick, efficient service. I trust what they say.

IN
Ian N.
Massachusetts
Chevrolet Cruze
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Ian said he is having no issues with his vehicle. It was done in a fast manner, and correctly. This business does a great job.

MQ
Mark Q.
01/04/2021
Responsive and thorough
Always attentive, quality workmanship. Never need to return after a service. Highly recommended.

OJ
Ozell J.
INFINITI QX56
12/29/2020
Fast professional service
Ryans Automotive delivers quick and reliable service and always has a solution for the problem or a recommendation for getting the issue resolved. The price is right at Ryans Automotive.