Rich B.
Acura TL
12/29/2020
Ryan's provides excellent service, they were prompt to schedule the repairs, called quickly with the diagnosis and recommended repairs and were very accurate in estimating the time it would take to complete the repairs.

Dorothy B.
12/21/2020
they're always ready to accommodate my needs
being a widow & living alone , whenever my car needed attention, I know I can count on them!

Brian S.
12/10/2020
Fantastic Service
Fantastic service as usual. Fast, high quality, and friendly. Highly Recommend!

David B.
Toyota Venza
12/09/2020
Confidence
Confidence! It’s important when you do most anything so when you need your vehicle fixed you need confidence in the shop you go to and that’s why I go to Ryan’s Automotive. I recently brought my granddaughter’s car there I knew it needed some serious work and when she picked it up it was perfect she was very happy and I was confident it was done right. So even if you have a small problem or a big one trust them do fix it and fix it right. Thank guys

Jimmy F.
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Jimmy said he has been going there for a long time and knows them well. They are very dependable, very honest and very up front.

MK
Mayleen K.
11/25/2020
Accommodating
Great group of mechanics. We’ve been going there for over 20 years. Always honest and friendly.

KG
Kevin G.
Saturn L200
11/21/2020
I’ve been coming Ryan’s for a long time, and will continue. They have always provided excellent service. I have and always will recommend Ryan’s as your automotive mechanic.

KP
Kevin P.
11/20/2020
Best auto mechanic around
Best auto mechanic around.

GL
Gerry L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Lucy. She said they have been very honest about what is needed to be done on her vehicles.

RL
Raymond L.
11/19/2020
Oil change & sticker
Location is convenient and customer service is excellent.

Sergio S.
Saturn VUE
11/18/2020
Great reliable work, done right, done fast!!
I moved to Tyngsboro 10 years ago. I tried a few places until I found Ryan's Automotive. These guys really know their stuff and always do a great job. I guess that's why I keep going back :)

V
Valued Customer
Kia Soul
11/12/2020
Suoer fast service
Brought my Kia in because of a slow leak in a tire... Nail in the sidewall means I need a new one. Decided to replace two of them because it's almost winter. In and out in a couple hours, and got an oil change too!
Thank you Ryan Automotive!

ND
Nick D.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Nick said the business is always super efficient and they always do the right job.

11/09/2020
First rate service
I brought my car in for an oil change prepared to come back later in the day. They said they could do it while i waited. A bit later they found a small problem I was offered a ride home since it could take awhile. The car was ready later in the day and the work was done successfully. I definitely recommend Ryan’s

CL
Charlene L.
11/06/2020
Exceptional mechanics
Been a customer for over 20 years, wouldn’t change. Best in the area.