TJ
Terry J.
Dracut, MA
Toyota Avalon
11/03/2020
The people are friendly and courteous.
I only went there for an oil change but not only did they change my oil they checked all the other oils in my car. They also checked all my tires. I’ve gone to other shops for an oil change and that’s exactly what they did - change the oil only. I am certainly going back to Ryan Automotive in the future.

Joyce M.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
11/02/2020
Staple For My Car!
I have been a customer 27+ years. Mark and his team have built a trustworthy business. A staple in my life is to have trustworthy services. For my vehicles and my family's vehicles.... Ryan's Automotive Service is for us.

Michael G.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/29/2020
Service soon light came on I drove in without appointment They were very accommodating and squeezed me in I had my truck back within a day at a fair and reasonable price

PC
Paul C.
Acura TL
10/27/2020
Great as always.
Quick, consistent and reasonably priced.

10/22/2020
Convenient
No comment

BG
Bill G.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/09/2020
Routine maintenance
Another visit for routine maintenance that went as expected. They always do a great job, deliver on completion time and are pleasant to deal with.

CP
Carol P.
Kia Sorento
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Cheryl. She said the business was able to able to fit her in, give her a price immediately and had the best price

TA
Terry A.
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Terry has been going to the business for years and they have never given him a dishonest repair. He said the business always double checks their work and fixes things if something goes wrong. He said he has never had any trouble with the business in all the years he's been bringing his vehicles to them.

KU
Katie U.
Jeep Compass
10/05/2020
Highly recommend
Ryan's goes above and beyond always. They are honest and knowledgeable. They make necessary repairs and prices are fair. Service is always excellent and done with a smile. They treat customers like people. My husband and I go to them for all our automotive needs. They are highly recommended.

10/02/2020
I've been using Ryan Automotive for at least 15 or more years. They are honest, reasonably priced and always go above and beyond. Did I say "honest"...? Worth mentioning again.

RT
Randolf T.
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Lynn. She said the business is easy to deal with and the work is fast.

CN
Cheryl N.
10/01/2020
Brought my car in for a slow leak in my tires. They were able to fit me in almost immediately. Was very happy with the price, the speed in which they performed the service, and how they left my vehicle in the same condition that I left it. Some car places get the interior filthy and they didn't. Will definitely be going back for brakes and an alignment. Can't recommend enough.

SO
Shawn O.
10/01/2020
Quick honest service
Brought vehicle in for battery charging issue and squealing noise. They diagnosed the problem quickly and called to explain to me the issue and then fixed promptly. They showed me what parts were replaced and why. Great trustworthy service !

09/29/2020
Quick, reliable, polite
Ryan Automotive Service is great. They were quick, polite, and reliable. They completed what I asked in only a day and I will definitely go back if I have further issues with my car.

Mark C.
Ford Expedition
09/25/2020
Ryan Automotive
As always the service is top notch. Don, Mike and Mark are always pleasant and extremely helpful