Latest Review over 1 year ago

ASHLEIGH C.
Dodge Caliber
08/30/2015
Great work! Low cost!
I've been going to Ryan for a few years now and I don't plan on going anywhere! He does a great job. Tells it to you straight. Understands if you're on a budget!

MARIE H.
08/14/2015
very thorough
very thorough.

TERRY B.
08/11/2015
Ryan Ruehle.
I have not met the other people who work there but Ryan seems honest and forthright. He listens and is willing to help his customers to understand what is really important to do as opposed to less important.

JOE K.
Okemos, MI
07/26/2015
Great First Visit Service
My daughter went to pick up her car at the end of the day and since I was already there, I left mine for repair. Ryan did his best to fix it the next day despite a full schedule and when he couldn't finish it due to a parts issue, he offered a free loaner car for the night so I could keep my evening schedule. Plus the repair was reasonably priced. One of the best auto repair experiences I have ever had.

DEBRA G.
Toyota Matrix
07/19/2015
the best service in town
always go that extra step to assure me my car is running correctly

MEREDITH B.
07/18/2015
thank you!
Really appreciated the honest appraisal of my car and the quality and speed of the work done. Thank you! Fantastic and friendly customer service, too.

AF
ANDY F.
Honda Accord
07/15/2015
Fixing things at a good price.
Ryan et al. are tremendously helpful in diagnosing problems. More than that, they are forthcoming about what actually needs to be fixed and what can be lived with. This time they were able to replace a VTC actuator in my Honda Accord for less than half of what the dealership quoted me. I can't imagine taking my car anywhere else.

SHAWN M.
Potterville, MI
GMC Sonoma
07/14/2015
The personnel touches you give not treating the costumers as numbers
Timely service and courtesy. Truthful about what service needs to be done and what service I can do myself to save if I need to.

Mick D.
Saturn Aura
07/01/2015
Really honest people
My wife always feels really comfortable picking up or dropping off the car. My only worry is someday the secret of this place will get out and I'll have a harder time getting an appointment.

KA
KALYANI A.
East Lansing, MI
06/29/2015
exceptional service
Using Ryans auto care to take care of my cars for 10 years now.. Honest opinions friendly service Always recognize me and pay attention to all my concerns.

LC
LORI C.
06/06/2015
speedy, reasonably priced service, free loaner vehicle
As always, appreciate fast service, low cost, and no high pressure sales tactics to get unnecessary work done. Had not been previously aware that you provided free loaners, which is wonderful for those of us with variable work schedules!

RD
RAINER D.
06/03/2015
Knowledgeable and good customer service.
Had a leak coolant leak at my timing cover. Since the timing chain, gears, and water pump were original, they replaced them as well at my suggestion. 300K miles. I'm hoping for another 100K.

EP

PB
PAUL B.
05/13/2015
Great service!!
They identify the problem and fix it correctly. Very pleased with everything we've had done.

MICHAEL C.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
04/28/2015
Could have been fatal...
"The Dustbuster" is a 20 year old vehicle with just under 200k miles. Starting up In my driveway, a loud backfire noise signaled something wrong. The Dustbuster would start but would quickly die. Towing it to Ryan's Auto Care, I was concerned that this could have been a 1 way trip before a tow to the junkyard.

Bruce called on Monday with the news. I held my breath. "How much?" I wondered. "$600? $800? More?"

"Fixed," declared Bruce. But how much?

"$25.06." Yippee!

Bruce could have charged $200-$300. I would have paid it and been happy. But the charge was an honest one for the work done. Only $25.06!!

Fast & fair! Thank you, Bruce! Thank you, Ryan! For your professionalism, skills, and integrity!

YY
YONGLIANG Y.
Nissan Sentra
04/22/2015
very good
I went to Ryan's auto care for a used car inspection. They did really a good job! they finished the job on time and the charge is reasonable

SD
Excellent service!

BF
BILL F.
04/16/2015
waiting room could use some TLC
Really trust your service and advise
that grilled corn smelled delicious!

GE
GREG / EMILY E.
Rockford, MI
Mercury Sable
04/11/2015
Ryan's Auto Car provides great, honest, and reliable service. I live in Grand Rapids now but still make the trip!

AG
ANNA G.
Dodge Neon
04/07/2015
Always the best at Ryan's.
I recommend Ryan's to everyone I know. Everyone there-- Ryan included-- is extremely honest, straightforward, and knowledgeable. I'd bet they charge half the price as a dealership for most repairs, and will tell you exactly what you're paying for and how necessary the repairs are. I had a mechanic I liked a lot before, but a close friend talked me into giving Ryan's a try-- I haven't gone back to my old guy once!