Latest Review almost 2 years ago

LC
LORI C.
06/06/2015
speedy, reasonably priced service, free loaner vehicle
As always, appreciate fast service, low cost, and no high pressure sales tactics to get unnecessary work done. Had not been previously aware that you provided free loaners, which is wonderful for those of us with variable work schedules!

RD
RAINER D.
06/03/2015
Knowledgeable and good customer service.
Had a leak coolant leak at my timing cover. Since the timing chain, gears, and water pump were original, they replaced them as well at my suggestion. 300K miles. I'm hoping for another 100K.

EP

PB
PAUL B.
05/13/2015
Great service!!
They identify the problem and fix it correctly. Very pleased with everything we've had done.

MICHAEL C.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
04/28/2015
Could have been fatal...
"The Dustbuster" is a 20 year old vehicle with just under 200k miles. Starting up In my driveway, a loud backfire noise signaled something wrong. The Dustbuster would start but would quickly die. Towing it to Ryan's Auto Care, I was concerned that this could have been a 1 way trip before a tow to the junkyard.

Bruce called on Monday with the news. I held my breath. "How much?" I wondered. "$600? $800? More?"

"Fixed," declared Bruce. But how much?

"$25.06." Yippee!

Bruce could have charged $200-$300. I would have paid it and been happy. But the charge was an honest one for the work done. Only $25.06!!

Fast & fair! Thank you, Bruce! Thank you, Ryan! For your professionalism, skills, and integrity!

YY
YONGLIANG Y.
Nissan Sentra
04/22/2015
very good
I went to Ryan's auto care for a used car inspection. They did really a good job! they finished the job on time and the charge is reasonable

SD
Excellent service!

BF
BILL F.
04/16/2015
waiting room could use some TLC
Really trust your service and advise
that grilled corn smelled delicious!

GE
GREG / EMILY E.
Rockford, MI
Mercury Sable
04/11/2015
Ryan's Auto Car provides great, honest, and reliable service. I live in Grand Rapids now but still make the trip!

AG
ANNA G.
Dodge Neon
04/07/2015
Always the best at Ryan's.
I recommend Ryan's to everyone I know. Everyone there-- Ryan included-- is extremely honest, straightforward, and knowledgeable. I'd bet they charge half the price as a dealership for most repairs, and will tell you exactly what you're paying for and how necessary the repairs are. I had a mechanic I liked a lot before, but a close friend talked me into giving Ryan's a try-- I haven't gone back to my old guy once!

GL
GARY L.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/07/2015
Honest Mechanics, good service.
Ryan's Auto Care provides honest and excellent service. I'm glad to take my vehicle to Ryan's Auto Care for service.

KA
KALYANI A.
03/05/2015
Great Service, Friendliness
Have know Ryans auto care for 10 years Would not go anywhere else . Family owned business and that rare thing a honest mechanic

CD
CHRIS / MISSY D.
Grand Ledge, MI
02/12/2015
Ryan and his staff are kind, knowledgeable and efficient. I appreciate that Ryan is mindful to fix only what is needed and not unnecessary things to keep costs down, but always has safety as his priority. Will keep bringing our vehicles to Ryan, completely trust him!

EP
ELISABETH P.
02/12/2015
Brakes
Excellent service , fast, affordable.

KF
KAREN F.
Haslett, MI
Chrysler Sebring
02/09/2015
Loaner cars so life can go forward while car is being repaired!
Ryan is friendly and helpful, reasonable rates, helps patrons with loaner cars so they can get on with their work/life while Ryan is taking care of your car. I have passed out his phone number to others and will continue to do so!

TL
TIA L.
02/07/2015
Quick and Honest Care
Having your key not able to turn in the ignition for no reason is an extremely frustrating and aggravating occurrence. With the help of Ryan's Auto Care though, I was able to get my car to the shop and leave in a few minutes with an explanation of what happened and a fixed lock cylinder. Thank you Ryan's Auto Care!

LC
LURA C.
Haslett, MI
Oldsmobile Alero
01/23/2015
trustworthy
I feel I can trust the people at Ryan's. They do what is necessary, are always up front about everything, and complete the repairs in a timely manner. Also they are very nice people. I am always happy to do business at Ryan's.

MCKINLEY G.
Dewitt, MI
01/21/2015
Friendly Service
Ryan's was very helpful, friendly, and trustworthy. If my car breaks down, I will surely go to them.

AG
ANNA G.
Dodge Neon
01/10/2015
Fast, affordable, honest service.
I always feel a little ripped off leaving a mechanic, but not at Ryan's. I needed a new car battery and an oil change, plus my heating system smelled of death. Ryan recharged and checked my battery before selling me a new one, and explained the uncertainty in how long it might take to clean out debris from my heating system (and assured me the smell was just a smell, and would cause the car no harm if I wanted to just leave it alone). I never felt like they were trying to sell me something. And now my car is running great (and smelling sweetly!)

JIM W.
12/13/2014
The people
Great service honest fair price