Latest Review over 1 year ago

MERCEDES L.
Honda Accord
10/02/2014
The mechanic was fast, thorough, and very courteous. It was very easy to do business with him. He does not suggest work that the car does not need. Thank you!
I will come every time I have to do service in the car, and I am going to bring my daughter's car.

CP
CHRISTINE P.
09/23/2014
Easy and Fast
They were very friendly over the phone and affordable. I appreciate the quality of work done and I support local businesses.

09/14/2014
Headlight replacement
Done fast at a very very fair price. Wife picked the car upturn it was done. She's never had any worries about going in to pay. Always feels comfortable

MAGGIE R.
Scion xB
08/14/2014
Great service.
The guys at Ryan's quickly diagnosed my problem and had it fixed within a couple of hours. They are a rare breed of auto mechanic, thay fix things right the first time!

Lansing Charter Township, MI
08/12/2014
Never anything BUT A FIVE STAR Experience
Been going to Ryan's for quite sometime now and have always had a very good experience. And my wife always very comfortable picking the cars up.

AH
ALEMAYEHU H.
Honda Accord
08/11/2014
Fast and respectfully done!
I have satisfied for the service. Keep it up!

JEFF D.
Grand Ledge, MI
08/06/2014
Outstanding Service
Outstanding Service. Gave a good price and no upselling.

GP
GEORGE P.
Williamston, MI
08/02/2014
Ryan, you are the best. We would never take our cars any where else. You are trust worthly and so honest. Your staff is great and you are fast with your work. Thank you and thank you!
A+++++++

LT
LARISSA T.
Grand Ledge, MI
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/24/2014
Honesty
They are honest, they work with you to do what needs to be done. They are professional and friendly.

MARY M.
Oldsmobile Aurora
07/18/2014
Quick to fix whatever My car needs
Friendly, fast and good service when ever I need it!

CAROL M.
Eaton Rapids, MI
Buick Regal
Service with a smile!
Great place for all auto service and reliable advice for maintenance issues.

KA
KALYANI A.
Honest service
I have been using Ryans auto care since 2004 They are a family owned business and they are like family I get honest friendly courteous and dependable service. Charges are very reasonable and I have never been disappointed in their work

Lansing Charter Township, MI
07/17/2014
I would give more stars if there was a place. To do it.
If folks in Lansing knew about the great service at Ryan's we would have a harder time getting in. My wife always picks the car up when it's done. She is normally shy about doing those things, but has always felt real comfortable going into Ryan's Today is came home sayin" That Ryan is such a nice guy". Now tonight at almost 9 pm she is in the kitchen making them cookies to have me drop off. I can not ever image them taking advantage of anyone for anything.
Recommend them? Most Highly

MARVIN M.
Meridian Charter Township, MI
07/16/2014
Efficient, professional, and courteous
Efficient, timely, professional

SHERRI H.
07/08/2014
Trustworthy and a Great Mechanic!
I was referred to Ryan's by a friend. I have since referred others to him. If you want a great mechanic who is trustworthy, go to Ryan's.

SJ
SUSAN J.
Toyota Camry Solara
06/30/2014
Trust you completely
Thanks. Good to take the care somewhere and not worry about being ripped off.

DAVE S.
Mercury Sable
06/19/2014
Straight Shooters.
Great place to bring your car. Only sell you the service you need. Fair pricing. Don't try to pad bills.

JIM / SUE K.
05/20/2014
Local Auto Repair:
I like Ryan's because of their reasonable rates and great service. Easy to make appointments and you are in and out fast.

EW
ELLEN W.
05/10/2014
Consistently Reliable
Ryan's just completed my 65k tune-up and prepped my car for an upcoming road trip. The cost was affordable and most importantly, I trust that my car is safe and sound. Thank you, Ryan!

SANDRA W.
Chevrolet Prizm
05/09/2014
Convenient & knowledgeable
Excellent service and communication. I'll be back