Latest Review almost 2 years ago

Mick D.
Lansing Charter Township, MI
Saturn Aura
07/17/2014
I would give more stars if there was a place. To do it.
If folks in Lansing knew about the great service at Ryan's we would have a harder time getting in. My wife always picks the car up when it's done. She is normally shy about doing those things, but has always felt real comfortable going into Ryan's Today is came home sayin" That Ryan is such a nice guy". Now tonight at almost 9 pm she is in the kitchen making them cookies to have me drop off. I can not ever image them taking advantage of anyone for anything.
Recommend them? Most Highly

MARVIN M.
Meridian Charter Township, MI
07/16/2014
Efficient, professional, and courteous
Efficient, timely, professional

SHERRI H.
07/08/2014
Trustworthy and a Great Mechanic!
I was referred to Ryan's by a friend. I have since referred others to him. If you want a great mechanic who is trustworthy, go to Ryan's.

SJ
SUSAN J.
Toyota Camry Solara
06/30/2014
Trust you completely
Thanks. Good to take the care somewhere and not worry about being ripped off.

DAVE S.
Mercury Sable
06/19/2014
Straight Shooters.
Great place to bring your car. Only sell you the service you need. Fair pricing. Don't try to pad bills.

JIM / SUE K.
05/20/2014
Local Auto Repair:
I like Ryan's because of their reasonable rates and great service. Easy to make appointments and you are in and out fast.

EW
ELLEN W.
05/10/2014
Consistently Reliable
Ryan's just completed my 65k tune-up and prepped my car for an upcoming road trip. The cost was affordable and most importantly, I trust that my car is safe and sound. Thank you, Ryan!

SANDRA W.
Chevrolet Prizm
05/09/2014
Convenient & knowledgeable
Excellent service and communication. I'll be back

PA
PAUL A.
Lansing Charter Township, MI
Saturn Vue
04/18/2014
Friendly, honest and thorough
Ryan and his staff give you that home town friendly feel. This was my first visit there as a recommendation of a friend. They lived up to expectations.

BG
BEN G.
04/17/2014
Front brakes
Great job, the front brakes are working fine and the tire pressure indicator light is out. I appreciate the quick and attentive service.

MARY M.
Oldsmobile Aurora
03/29/2014
Friendly, efficient, and fast service!
They remember me and they do an amazing job.

Mick D.
Saturn Aura
03/21/2014
Sent wife in to pick up car. No worries
She has always been treated great and we have always been real happy with the service.

MERCEDES W.
Honda Accord
03/08/2014
Auto care at ryan's autocare.
The place was recommended by a friend. I was impressed with the honesty of the mechanic. I will certainly come back.

DAVID W.
03/07/2014
3 for 3
Quality work at a reasonable price, done in the time frame promised. That's a trifecta in my book!

MARVIN M.
Meridian Charter Township, MI
03/06/2014
good and welcoming, reliable service
Very knowledgeable and cordial staff. I felt I got honest answers to my questions and fair pricing. I would return.

JILL M.
Toyota Yaris
02/25/2014
Ryan's is the place to go in Lansing
I've been taking my cars to Ryan's for years and years. He's personable, honest, and does a great job.

EN
EMILY N.
Oldsmobile Aurora
02/24/2014
honest mechanic!
Ryans auto care is the only place I go for my vehicles, my family feels the same way too. They are honest and affordable... not easy to find now days.

BV
BILL V.
Brighton, MI
Saturn L200
02/21/2014
Accurate and Honest
quickly diagnosed a leaking radiator hose. suggested replacing both (same age) but discovered a delay in getting the other part. so they recommended the simple repair now, and suggested a further repair and coolant replacement before summer

VB
VICKI B.
Chrysler Concorde
02/16/2014
Beyond Reliable and Reasonable
My repairs were fabulous. Ryan never tries to do more than is necessary. Always honest!!

EP
ELISABETH P.
02/13/2014
Very comfortable.
I feel very comfortable bringing my vehicles to Ryan. I trust the diagnosis and know the repairs will be done as reasonably as Ryan can do them .