Latest Review over 1 year ago

PAUL A.
Saturn Vue
04/18/2014
Friendly, honest and thorough
Ryan and his staff give you that home town friendly feel. This was my first visit there as a recommendation of a friend. They lived up to expectations.

BG
BEN G.
04/17/2014
Front brakes
Great job, the front brakes are working fine and the tire pressure indicator light is out. I appreciate the quick and attentive service.

MARY M.
Oldsmobile Aurora
03/29/2014
Friendly, efficient, and fast service!
They remember me and they do an amazing job.

Mick D.
Saturn Aura
03/21/2014
Sent wife in to pick up car. No worries
She has always been treated great and we have always been real happy with the service.

MERCEDES W.
Honda Accord
03/08/2014
Auto care at ryan's autocare.
The place was recommended by a friend. I was impressed with the honesty of the mechanic. I will certainly come back.

DAVID W.
03/07/2014
3 for 3
Quality work at a reasonable price, done in the time frame promised. That's a trifecta in my book!

MARVIN M.
Meridian Charter Township, MI
03/06/2014
good and welcoming, reliable service
Very knowledgeable and cordial staff. I felt I got honest answers to my questions and fair pricing. I would return.

JILL M.
Toyota Yaris
02/25/2014
Ryan's is the place to go in Lansing
I've been taking my cars to Ryan's for years and years. He's personable, honest, and does a great job.

EN
EMILY N.
Oldsmobile Aurora
02/24/2014
honest mechanic!
Ryans auto care is the only place I go for my vehicles, my family feels the same way too. They are honest and affordable... not easy to find now days.

BV
BILL V.
Brighton, MI
Saturn L200
02/21/2014
Accurate and Honest
quickly diagnosed a leaking radiator hose. suggested replacing both (same age) but discovered a delay in getting the other part. so they recommended the simple repair now, and suggested a further repair and coolant replacement before summer

VB
VICKI B.
Chrysler Concorde
02/16/2014
Beyond Reliable and Reasonable
My repairs were fabulous. Ryan never tries to do more than is necessary. Always honest!!

EP
ELISABETH P.
02/13/2014
Very comfortable.
I feel very comfortable bringing my vehicles to Ryan. I trust the diagnosis and know the repairs will be done as reasonably as Ryan can do them .

JEFF P.

Grand Ledge, MI
Chevrolet Cavalier
02/05/2014
Fixed Correctly and Quickly
Always take my cars to Ryan's and am allows pleased with the timeliness and service.

MT
MARALOY T.
02/01/2014
Tune Up's have gone up
Been a while since I have had to have a car tuned up. I was surprised at how expensive it was. I was used to seeing $59.99 or around that price range.

AF
ANDY F.
Honda Accord
01/19/2014
second opinion was worth it
I just got my car back from Ryan's. A week ago it wouldn't start, and after jumping it it still wouldn't start. I rolled it to a nearby mechanic, and after they looked at it they said I needed a new fuel pump ($690 parts + labor). I looked up fuel pumps online and found that 1) fuel pumps almost never go bad, especially at lower mileage, and 2) I could get an OEM fuel pump shipped to me for $300 which takes 1.3 hours to install.

I asked the shop if I could bring them a fuel pump and have them install it, and they said they don't install customer parts. After calling around, someone recommended Ryan's, and after calling them they said sure they would install my pump if that was the problem, but they couldn't guarantee the part.

I brought them the car, and two days later (they're busy) they diagnosed the problem as a bad fuel pump relay. For $140 (parts + labor) I was driving my car later that afternoon.

I could emphasize that they are honest, but I don't have to because the facts speak for themselves.

BR
BRUCE R.
Grand Ledge, MI
Oldsmobile Cutlass
01/17/2014
Fixed correctly
As always, my car was fixed correctly the first time and didn't cost as much as it would elsewhere.

LC
LEIGH C.
Mason, MI
01/04/2014
Honest and integrity
My vehicle has been serviced by Ryan's for many years. I have always found them to be honest, I trust them with all my car needs

JIM / ZACK W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/03/2014
Creative thinking
Quick secure fix on a power steering problem .

JIM / ZACK W.
01/02/2014
Satisfied customer
Great people providing great service