Latest Review almost 3 years ago

KJ
KIMBERLY J.
Ann Arbor, MI
07/05/2017
Improper Repair - Paid But Not Fixed!
Two months ago, I brought my car in to repair the headlamps. Two weeks after I paid to replace a part in the car, the same problem persisted. I took it back in. They could find no problem and the light mysteriously began working again. About four weeks later, same problem. Take it back and they try to charge me for rewiring it. Now it's one week later, and the same problem persists! There has been no move to refund my money, admit they don't know how to fix it. Or fix it properly. Maybe the fourth time is the charm.

BOB H.
10/04/2014
Disappointed this time.
Ryan, We have always appreciated your good work. However, after we picked up the Honda, We heard a noise, we took The car to the Honda dealer, they gave an inspection for $49.95. The lug nuts were almost off, they had not been tightened by your man after he checked the brakes, and they said it was a dangerous situation and we could have lost the wheel. The dealer tightened the lugnuts for us and told us the car is now safe to drive and it rides smoothly now. We would have preferred that you do the work, you have done top notch for us in the past.
Bob

ZC
ZACHARY C.
11/01/2017
Good honest Mechanic
Both times I took my truck in Ben "a mechanic there" was very polite and straight forward. I would recommend

WB
WARREN B.
05/07/2017
I was in there a bit long but well satisfied with information I received.

AR
ALAN R.
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/03/2016
Great staff,
Great service manager, work was done quickly, and on time, I finally found a mechanic I trust. Thanks guys

CHARLES C.
GMC Sierra
06/10/2016
Window repair
Your repair of the window motor and switch was cheaper then most auto glass estimates. Works well.

MICHAEL G.
05/10/2016
I feel like I'm geting an honest problem diagnosis, work is performed at competitive rates and I am given service options.
Very satisfied

JENNIFER B.
Mitsubishi Galant
03/14/2016
Good work
Completed the work requested within reasonable amount.

WZ
WU Z.
10/31/2015
change break and change oil
It is not really cheap compared to my friends' experience. But the reputation online is good, so I chose it.

TERRY B.
08/11/2015
Ryan Ruehle.
I have not met the other people who work there but Ryan seems honest and forthright. He listens and is willing to help his customers to understand what is really important to do as opposed to less important.

SHAWN M.
Potterville, MI
Ford Escort
03/23/2015
Reliability
Most of the time I feel you truly care for me and watch out for me. You have never seem to try to sell me anything I really don't need but inform me of possible issues in the future.

MT
MARALOY T.
Lansing Charter Township, MI
02/01/2014
Tune Up's have gone up
Been a while since I have had to have a car tuned up. I was surprised at how expensive it was. I was used to seeing $59.99 or around that price range.

HN
Halimo N.
Pontiac Montana
08/16/2013 Category: Service
Halimo said the experience was good.

TH
Tim H.
Michigan
Ford Expedition
04/19/2013 Category: Service
Tim said he knows the owner and he has never had any problems with this business.