Michelle G.
Whitehouse, TX
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Michelle said the business was very helpful. The owner was detailed and able to get her vehicle in at the last minute. She said he gave detailed information and his prices were great. She said thanks for the great service.

PS
Paul S.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the service was quick, timely, reasonable and all around good. The employee was really courteous and knew what he was doing.

Michael S.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Michael said this business has great service.

Michael S.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Michael said this business has great service.

MARILYN B.
Winona, TX
09/28/2019
Sufficient
Great work. Get you in and out fast. Outstanding personality goes a long way.

Roy C.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Roy said he was real satisfied with everything. The staff did everything he wanted and his vehicle works great.

WJ
WILLIAM J.
09/26/2019
I took my vehicle in for him to look at my pressure cyclinder. Shaun stated my brakes were good but I neded to think about new shocks as I still had the original shocks on the truck. I said "Do it" and the work was completed when I was told it would be and the service was really good. I'll be using him when I need additional service on my vehicle. Shaun is a real nice person to work with.

DEREK R.
Acura RDX
09/26/2019
Professional and couteous
Was treated professionally with all work requested repairs/work carried out by the time advised.
No reason to believe that anything was not correct but give only 4 stars as just one day since work completed Will certainly use again.

BJ
Bill J.
09/25/2019
Repair on 2002 Chevy Silverado P/U
I initially took my truck in for, what I thought, spongy brakes. Shaun checked, and checked, but found nothing wrong. He called me and told me that I really need to get the shocks changed. I trusted Shaun and had them replaced. Glad I did as they were still the originals. Not only does my truck ride better but Shaun did excellent work, I consider him an excellent Automotive Technician.His rates are reasonable and he gets the work done efficiently. Thank you Shaun

DEBBIE S.
09/24/2019
Honesty
I really trust them

Roy B.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Roy said everything was good. The staff answered all of his questions and did the work correctly.

PO
Phil O.
Lexus ES 330
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Phil said that the place and Sean did an excellent job.

Mike S.
Dodge Dakota
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Mike said that he got good service at the place.

Chevrolet Suburban
08/25/2019
Recent Visit - Power Steering
Tow friends of mine who do not know each other recommended you to me. I had a so called diagnosis from another mechanic that was more than 3 times what you charged and needed my vehicle for at least 3 days. I visited your shop to check it out for my own satisfaction and Shawn told me he could do the repairs and complete them by 12:00 noon if I brought the vehicle in by 7:00 a.m. I was there about 7:30 on a Saturday morning and sometime around 11:00 he called and said it was ready. When I got there he showed me an additional repair he had to make due to the age of the vehicle and the nature of the material in the part. It was plastic and it had lasted 15 years. I could not complain and I thanked Shawn for replacing it when they found it. It was vital to the accelerator operating properly. The charges were very reasonable and it includes a 12 month, 12, 000 warranty.
I called my son and let him know where to take his vehicle when he as any problems or questions about it.

DOROTHY S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/23/2019
Profession, dependable, and fair prices
They've never let me down! Every time my car has given me a scare, Shawn has taken care to let me know what's wrong, that he can fix it, and how much it will be. This man is as good as his word. I highly recommend his business!

Doris H.
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Doris said the service was quick and she liked it. It was excellent service with excellent turnaround and fair price.

CG
CHARLIE G.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/15/2019
Best mechanic in town. In and out quickly. You might have to put up with his BS, but you will get over it. I am proof of that.
Great experience each time I go to have my autos worked on.

Kaleb S.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Kaleb said the overall experience was amazing. The employees were helpful. He enjoyed the service.

Kaleb S.
Dodge Stratus Sdn
08/12/2019 Category: Service

DV
DALE V.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/10/2019
S & J Automotive is the mechanic I trust in Tyler
Shawn is totally trustworthy!! He will not take advantage of you. He inspected my Honda Civic that I just got and found nothing that needed fixed. I was complaining that it took the bumps hard. He said it just has a stiff suspension. A less than honest mechanic could have probably found something that needed fixing, easily. LV (wife of Dale V.)