04/06/2020
They are great!
I love S & P certified car care very friendly staff and i leave satisfied most of the times.

JIM and CATHERINE K.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/31/2020
Real good, the seat needs to be cleaned
They take care of your vehicles without you needing to call, only to call for appt time.

SP
SAMUEL and ANDREA P.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
03/28/2020
Friendly and affordable service
They have great shop dogs

Aron S.
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Aron said the experience was great.

TONY B.
03/25/2020
Maintenance in the Time of C-19
The staff at S & P were able to accommodate the repairs to my truck, as usual, and conducted our interactions as quickly and in accord with the guidelines to minimize C-19 transmission.
I left with repaired vehicle.

MARLIN and ELAINE B.
Chugiak, AK
03/23/2020
Excellent follow up service
They helped find a workaround solution for our truck to get it ready to drive the Alcan. Successful trip!

Ram 1500
03/20/2020
Best Oil Change in Eagle River
Quick, friendly staff, and competitive prices!

MELISSA S.
Chugiak, AK
03/20/2020
I am consistently impressed by the great service at S&P. They get your car in when they say they will. They are finished when they say they will be. They are honest and never tell you that you need repairs that are unnecessary. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I would never bring my car anywhere else

ES
Ed S.
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Ed said the business always did a great job.

RF
REECE and KAITLYN F.
Anchorage, AK
Nissan Xterra
03/11/2020
Let's fix everything the customer didn't ask for to be fixed. 🤣.
I will not give a review. Because they did not do what I asked. Instead they did everything else other than what I asked. Over $1,500 and what they believe should have been fixed instead of fixing what I asked to be fixed. The vehicle still runs crappy !!!!

JOE and CLAUDIA P.
Ford Expedition
03/11/2020
Honesty
Love this place, they do only the work that needs to be done, no made up problems. We have been coming to this place for 20 years, before they were called something else but the service is still great.

CG
Charles G.
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Charles said the staff provide quick and efficient service.

HR
HEATHER and JEFF R.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
03/07/2020
Great service!!
It is nice to support a local business. Very friendly staff. Very fair price and excellent service.

BE
Blanca E.
Palmer, AK
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Blanca said the service is always above and beyond her expectations. Ashley and the entire staff are friendly.

ALANE S.
02/29/2020
Great Care at S&P!
I always have a great experience at S&P! This time I utilized the after hours drop box to drop off my car before work. The provided envelopes made it easy to tell them what I needed, I got a call when the car was going on the rack, a call when they wanted to ask me about an additional service, and a call when the work was done. I checked out in a minute when I arrived after work, which basically meant that I had no impact to my day, but my oil change was completed. Thanks, S&P!