10/25/2019
Outstanding customer service.
Very welcoming and knowledgable front counter staff. Clear communication from mechanic to me related to special maintenance concerns. Always top-notch maintenance work. Over the years they have earned my trust.

JEFF and TERRY K.
10/23/2019
Friendly front desk/service and job well done.
Enjoy the people. Appreciate their work!

MIKE and BONNIE H.
10/23/2019
S&P did it again!
The folks at S&P once again did a great job for us at a fair price. It was a pleasure to work with Ashley while she helped us choose the right winter tires for our new Subaru. We were on a tight schedule getting the tires put on the car and she made it happen. Thanks Ashley!

CHESS and NATALIE W.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/19/2019
Ed, Pat, Ashley, Bella & Crew (not necessarily in that order)
Appreciate so very much everyone’s help at S&P keeping my decrepit vehicles running at an honest price. Beats going to the “Stealership” every. single. time. Also, they put out candy, the good stuff, too, like peanut butter cups!

Sincerely,
Your Pal Chess

DF
Dan F.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the work was very good and the people who checked him in were very nice. He called and got an estimate and they were forthright with the estimate. The work was done on time.

TW
THADDAEUS W.
Ford Expedition
10/14/2019
Great service/work
Fixed the issue day of appointment. Always friendly service. I love going to this shop!

MN
MADALYN and PATRICK N.
Palmer, AK
10/10/2019
Always timely
Steve always takes care of our family. I never have anything bad to say about their work on our family vehicle. Weve been using S&P since 2000. I live in the valley, and drive to Eagle river for all my mechanical needs!

Seth M.
Toyota Sequoia
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Seth said he had excellent service.

KW
Kim W.
Palmer, AK
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Kim said she would recommend this business.

Don P.
Chugiak, AK
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Don said this business is a good place. They do a good job, but when he called to speak with the tech he felt that he wasn't forthcoming and was too busy to talk to him.

RD
RON and SARAH D.
10/08/2019
Best Automotive Service in Anchorage
S & P provides fast and friendly service. Their prices are more than reasonable and their work is top quality. Moreover, they are honest and practice excellent business ethics.

JENE M.
Wasilla, AK
10/06/2019
Great Service, as always!
S&P is the best! I can always count on them to take care of my vehicle service needs.

KL
KIRK L.
10/06/2019
Winter tire change over on Audi.
Friendly people to deal with, quality work and fair pricing.

MOOSE and JESSICA S.
GMC Yukon
10/05/2019
Great Customer Service
The customer service is great. They called to keep me updated on the status of the work, which was completely quickly. I will continue to take my vehicle to them for service.

Chugiak, AK
Ford Edge
10/05/2019
Thanks!
Fast honest service as usual! Thank you so much!

JIM and KIM A.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
10/02/2019
Consistent, reliable, great service.
Consistent, reliable, great service.

GT
GREG and JULIE T.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
09/30/2019
Winter service done right
Had our 15 passenger van serviced for the coming Alaska winter. Tire change over. Oil change. Safety inspection. The team at S&P takes great care of us. And, have earned our trust and appreciation. I recommend them to all of our new team members when they arrive.

GK
GIANA K.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
Mercury Sable
09/30/2019
Amazing and Fast Service
This is the only place I trust. I never went to the actual shop or spoke with anyone in person but their customer service was still excellent. They didnt have an appointment until the next week but managed to get my car fixed the day after I had it towed. I was blown away by how awesome they are.

SUSAN S.
Sutton, AK
Jeep Compass
09/29/2019
During the 20 years I lived in Eagle River, I had consistent good car service. When I retired a few years ago, I moved 80 miles out of town. Last week my headlight went out, and while I was doing errands I thought I would see if they could replace it. Even though they were fully booked , they replaced it in a very timely manner. I appreciated that very much. Trusted work and great service!

NK
NICOLE K.
Nissan Murano
09/28/2019
Communication
It seems odd to me that the person you speak with on the phone is not able to communicate requested services or relay questions to the technician working on the car. If you don't write all of this on the envelope when you drop the car off, they will not have any idea why your car is there. I have confidence in their service, just have to learn the quirks.