MF
MIKE & JOY F.
Ford Expedition
03/18/2021
Quick & Do a great job!
Can’t thank S&P enough. I came in today with my vehicle, very stressed because my husband usually handles car problems. S&P got me right in without hesitation and fixed my car so that my daughter and I could get home safely. I would recommend S&P 100%. Thank you so much!

HC
HUMBERTO & SHARON C.
Dodge Nitro
03/11/2021
Good Customer Service & Fair rates
So far I was pleased with the outcome of the service provided. Fair price rates, good customer service, and staff was engaged providing any updates. The only concern was the inside of my vehicle had some oil finger prints on the light plastic parts, and my front seats were dirty because they are light gray. I understand that mechanics when performing the job they are surrounded by many hazardous materials or oils, but it bothers me to see those marks especially when I try to keep my vehicles clean.

CG
CRAIG & SUZANNE G.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/10/2021
Superior service
Been going to this shop for decades and always had fabulous service.

LL

Anchorage, AK
Suzuki XL7
03/07/2021
Easy access and dependable
Great customer service and quick work

HR
HEATHER & JEFF R.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
03/06/2021
Thanks
I love when I can support local businesses. They are always so friendly and helpful.

IJ
ISAAC J.
03/04/2021
Great Service as Usual
Great customer service. Our car was given a full service oil change without an appointment in a timely manner and for a good price.

RK
ROBERT & DIANNE K.
Chevrolet Pickup
Oil Change
Completed in a timely manner.

Anchorage, AK
First rate customer service
S&P’s customer service is definitely 5 star. I was very pleased with their expeditious work on my truck and their willingness to accommodate my travel schedule.

JB B.
GMC Acadia
Check Engine Light - Simple Issue
So annoying when the check engine light lights up the dashboard. Turned out to be a simple issue resolved quickly.

EB
Emily B.
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Emily said they are wonderful. The have pleasant office staff.

BOBBY & JENNIFER M.
02/19/2021
Excellent Advice
I have going here for over 10 years. They do quality work at a great price.

02/19/2021
Helpful and friendly
We’ve lived in Eagle River for going on two years and each time I’ve needed S&P they have been very accommodating, friendly and helpful. Their prices are fair as well.

NB
Noah B.
Alaska
Subaru Legacy Sedan
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Noah said he would recommend this business for service ,but they did miss a problem with his vehicle.

CHRISTY B.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/17/2021
Great service as always.
I've been bringing my vehicles to S&P for many years now and have never been disappointed with the repairs made. They are quick and efficient and always let me know what needs to be done before carrying out repairs. Their prices are fair and I've always felt that I've gotten my money's worth. I've recommended them to a number of friends and will continue to do so.