AF
ARLENE F.
Acura TL
06/11/2019
Five stars!!
They do great work at prices that are better than another place I know in Eagle River. And they haven't tried to upsell me. Go there - great place!!

ND
NEIL D.
Chugiak, AK
Dodge Neon
06/09/2019
Door lock and oil leak
You guys got the correct parts and allowed me to get tumblers to match my key before you installed the lock. This saved me a bunch of time and money pulling it back out or having to carry a second key. Thank you!

The oil leak I provided you the parts and oil and it saved me a bunch of money. Thank you !

Both jobs were done in a timely manner and I only was without my car for a half a day. That helped me out a lot.

Thanks again for your professionalism and doing a great job. See you next time.

JACK and DIANE M.
Ford Excursion
06/07/2019
Quality repair and a whole lot more!
At a point along our route from Anchorage to Fairbanks, my vehicle failed to start. We tried jumper cables, tried towing, even tried hitting the starter with a hammer (not sure who's idea that was) we tried everything we could think of to get it to start, People in the local area all suggested we call S & P, apparently they have the best reputation in the town of Eagle River. I called my towing service to deliver my vehicle to S & P. They made arrangements to get my vehicle right in. By noon the next day we were on our way again. Not only did they do a quality repair job, but the girls in the office were cheerful, helpful, and sweet!

DF
DON and BRENDA F.
Chugiak, AK
06/06/2019
Heater Repair
I recently had my 2008 Ford into S&P to repair the heater. They were courteous, fast, professional & reasonably priced. I tell all my friends to go there.!

Tyler S.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said the service was good.

JOHN and SAM H.
06/02/2019
Trust
S&P are the only people I trust to do quality and honest work on my vehicles. If they say I need something additional done to my vehicle I trust that it is something that actually needs to be done. To me, this kind of trust is priceless. Thank you S&P for what you do.

CHESS and NATALIE W.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/01/2019
Reflections on a Recent Trip to S&P
Ashley good. Ed good. Pat good. Bella good. Chiena (spelling?) (that new dog) good. Everything’s good. Prompt, honest service. Thanks for shielding me from Alaska Sales & Circus!
Sincerely,
Oklahoma Chess

BILL and ANNE M.
Dodge Durango
06/01/2019
Friendly, fast and reliable service
Have had excellent and timely service, can trust them to take care of our vehicles.

IK
Inez K.
Nissan Rogue
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Inez said the service was the least expensive.

MARCUS / CHELSEA S.
GMC Yukon XL
05/25/2019
It is all about trust
I brought my vehicle in to have the brakes done. It was 300 miles away from 50,000 and they could have totally completed the brakes and charged me.. instead they called me to tell me I had plenty of life left and it would be unnecessary at this time. Honesty just gained them a lifetime customer!

MICHAEL and LAURIANNE P.
Ford Edge
05/22/2019
Professionalism
Your all great. The job always perfect.

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/21/2019

DAN and PATTI B.
Glennallen, AK
Ford Flex
05/21/2019
Excellent service and very helpful on a delayed pickup.

BW
Brenda W.
Dodge Nitro
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Brenda said she really liked this business. They provided her good service.

RITA ANN M.
05/17/2019
Friendly service, honest evaluations, and professional work.
As above

MK
MICHAEL and SUSAN K.
Honda Fit
05/14/2019
Very disappointed for the first time
I brought my car in to have stripped tire studs replaced. I was given an estimate after they looked up the year and make of the car of $325. I asked for then to check their records to see what my car needed in regards to its 70,000 mile service. I asked this twice, once before I brought it in and again when the car was delivered to them. Both times I was told they would let me know. They called me the next day and said it was $450 not $325. Not happy. When I picked up the car it had an ABS indicator light on. I asked why they didn't check it and ask me if I wanted it taken care of. They said they assumed I knew about it. I didn't and it wasn't on last time I drove it. They also never told me what other service it needed. When I complained about the lack of feedback on other services needed, all I got was a shrug and do you want to leave it for time? I said no. This is not the service I have been used to here.

GY
GREG and JODIE Y.
05/13/2019
Fast reliable service at a fair price.
Estimates are always spot-on, sometimes even lower. Work is always done on time, more often than not it's actually done early. If you can explain the problem well, they will often give a correct diagnosis over the phone. Been going to S&P for about a decade, won't go anywhere else with all the positive experiences I've had with them on 4 different trucks.

Dennis S.
Hyundai Accent
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said the staff did a timely and respectful job on the vehicle.

BF
BILL and RHONDA F.
05/05/2019
The usual outstanding service, both for the truck and as the customer
I asked my daughter to drop of the truck for an oil change, not realizing it was the last day to have studded tires in Alaska, Despite the huge number of procrastinating Eagle Riverites getting tire changes that day, S&P told her they would be able to change the oil and filter as normal. And they did. Well before closing time, too. Thanks again.

JASON A.
05/04/2019
Quick Fix
I was driving to work and on the way I knew something wasn’t right. I turned around and dropped my car off at S&P. I didn’t expect to get it looked at that day, but they had an opening and took a look, identified the problem, gave me a call to discuss the options, and before the end of the day my car was ready to go and working much better!