BG
BRIAN and KATHY G.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
08/18/2020
As usual excellent service great people

STEVE and MICHELLE H.
08/16/2020
Great job......Again!
Great service, quick and easy to work with.....yay!

GH
GARY H.
08/14/2020
Why I go to S&P
I have been using S&P for care of my truck for many years. The reason is the full attention they give to caring for the truck. This last visit is another great example. I got a call from S&P that my original repair was simply a loose hose but most important they had found loose bolts in my front axle that I believe came from new tires and alignment done by another company. Catching this problem saved me more issues in the future.

GMC Pickup
08/14/2020
Personal Attention by Competent Staff and Technicians
Always willing to help. Great communication and reasonable rates. Thank You S & P for keeping me in a good ride!

SV
STEVE and CRIS V.
08/12/2020
most honest repair shop I've been to
I brought my Honda to s&P after taking it to the dealership. My complaints were not address, but I was told my radiator was leaking - new radiator - my oil leak was from my oil pump and belts needed replace - I bought into the radiator ($800) but not the others ($2,300 minimum). Went to S&P, only told them my same complaints, not that I had gone to Honda. S&P did exactly as I requested. THey found a sensor defected - Fixed. They found out what a light was on - safe but switch needs to be ordered; oil leak fixed - was a worn seal on the oil pan; oil change, total engine analysis - my honda runs like new (267,000 miles). YES to S&P. Thank God they are in Eagle River

NH
Nick H.
08/12/2020 Category: Service
Nick said they always do good work, they never let him down, he gets a military discount, they have fair pricing, they're overall good, they do s good job.

DA
David A.
Palmer, AK
08/12/2020 Category: Service
David said the staff was fine.

DEREK and SHARICE B.
08/05/2020
First time here, they were highly recommended from some co-workers. They were very pleasant and professional. They did a great job with what I needed done. Will be returning to them for all of my vehicles needs.

TONY B.
08/01/2020
Fast Seevice
I am a steady customer of S & P. I have always been able to receive the service I need in a reasonable time. One more reason I keep returning. Add to that the quality of service there is no reason to look elsewhere.

CK
CLAYTON and BECKY K.
BMW Z4
08/01/2020
As always, the best service in Eagle River
From the friendly greeting, to the fast a excellent service, S&P has never disappointed me. I have been using them for 20 years.

DF
DEBRA F.
Mercury Mountaineer
07/30/2020
Trust
Best mechanic bar none! Great service, straight up honesty, reasonable prices and absolutely dependable repairs! You won't find a better mechanic from Anchorage to Wasilla!

TROY and HEATHER M.
Ram Pickup
07/29/2020
Honest, friendly & fast service without financially robbing you.
Honest, friendly & fast service without financially robbing you. They never disappoint and time and time again have found the problem with all our cars while others have not.

ROBIN and TITA M.
Pontiac Torrent
07/25/2020
Great Service!!
I can always expect the best service from you guys!

GMC Yukon
07/24/2020
Honest vehicle diagnosis
I took my truck in for what I thought was lifter noise, but was not sure, as I'm no mechanic. They had it for most of the day, then called me to tell me it was a valvetrain noise and piston slap primarily due to age and miles on my vehicle. They said it's nothing catastrophic, but eventually will need a new engine sometime in the future. They don't last forever.

MARK and TONYA L.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
07/18/2020
Gets it right
Never any hassle when I bring my vehicles here. They do a great job every time and do it at a fair price.