ALANE S.
02/29/2020
Great Care at S&P!
I always have a great experience at S&P! This time I utilized the after hours drop box to drop off my car before work. The provided envelopes made it easy to tell them what I needed, I got a call when the car was going on the rack, a call when they wanted to ask me about an additional service, and a call when the work was done. I checked out in a minute when I arrived after work, which basically meant that I had no impact to my day, but my oil change was completed. Thanks, S&P!

RL
RANDALL L.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/29/2020
Best auto Repair Shop in Eagle River
Excellent service, Fast , Honest, they the repairs RIGHT THE FIRST TIME, I would give S+P 10 Stars πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

AZ
ANTHONY and WANDA Z.
GMC Yukon XL
02/21/2020
Top Notch Car Care Repair Business
S & P Certified Car Center provides exceptional repair service. Their technical
knowledge is very excellent, They confirm the problem by on site diagnostics, and years of expertise in the automatics repair. They will call and confirm the issue, reasonable pricing,
and same day service. Also, this Business supports Active duty Military service men and women, and Veterans by giving a military discount. I highly recommend S & P Certified for your next car repair needs!!! The team at all levels very credible! Airborne!

Joey H.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Joey said that they're top notch and fast. His vehicle was ready a day earlier than promised.

STEVE and MICHELLE H.
02/09/2020
Customer service.......hard to come but these days and S & P Auto has it.
Great customer service and you can't beat it. Ashley at the counter is the best.

DAN C.
Chugiak, AK
02/09/2020
Honest Repair
Ed and the crew are more than top notch professionals. There is a more personal touch in what they do. When my truck needed an extra part to complete the job, and after an unsuccessful attempt on their part to contact me about it - they went ahead and replaced the part at no charge to me. How can someone not be impressed by that and appreciate it. This is why I will always go back to them and how they secure my business. Not to mention everything they do is in perfect working order and if it is not - they have always stood behind their work until it is. It is hard to find such a business ethic such as this anymore. As long as I can't handle it - and I need it "DONE"; I refuse to take my vehicles anywhere else other than S&P! Thank you guys - you rock!

AR
ART and CONNIE R.
Dodge Nitro
02/08/2020
S & P COMES THROUGH AGAIN!!!
Mechanical stuff wears out - eventually. S & P has been keeping our vehicles on the road for 20 years now. Absolutely a personal experience every time! From the time you call them to the time you drop off / pick up your problem, the entire staff is friendly, compassionate and very professional. ( A HUGE shout out to Ed who always comes through no matter what "I tried it at home.... mess" I drag in!!) We are very happy customers and recommend Team S & P for all your vehicle maintenance needs!

AH
AARON and MARIA H.
02/05/2020
Dependable service in Eagle Tiver
S&P always takes care of our vehicles. They are kind, professional, and timely.

BK
Brady K.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Brady said this business always takes care of him.

Dustin M.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Dustin said the staff provided good service and he will definitely be back.

GT
GREG and JULIE T.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/04/2020
Coolant Leak
Had some coolant leaking and the guys at S&P took great care of us and had us back on road very quickly.

They always treat us well and do a great job.

JY
JIM and PAM Y.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/01/2020
Jim Yeargan
As always, I love your front in ladies. They are professional, and at the same time personable.
I presume the poor slaves in the back are as professional, and of course, highly personable!

Nissan Titan
01/29/2020
Very responsive to my request for diagnostics of my issue.
I called regarding an issue that was significant in the very cold weather. They brought me right in and diagnosed the issue. Unfortunately, without an appointment they we unable to make the repairs immediately, but they did schedule a suitable time for the work.

BK
Becky K.
01/28/2020
Friendly, reliable, honest
We've been taking our cars here since ~2009 and have always had great experiences! We've had everything from routine oil changes to wheel bearings replaced and always had great experiences here!

KRIS B.
01/24/2020
Dodge
All staff has been courteous and helpful. They always try to find the right solution with the best cost, rather than just taking the easy way and just replacing parts.