DANIEL & CORDULA P.

Mount Pleasant, SC
Nissan Xterra
12/19/2020
Great!
Very honest and hard working people. They’re great!

BILL & ANNE M.
Dodge Durango
12/13/2020
Fast and friendly service
Have had excellent service and and pricing is good.

CHARLENE & DAVID B.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/12/2020
I’ve always been happy with the service.

MICHELLE M.
12/10/2020
Excellent care
The S&P team is always helpful and accurate. They take excellent care of their customer's need. they are the most trustworthy automobile care takers I have ever had the pleasure to deal with.

MELISSA S.
12/06/2020
Helpful as usual
Staff here are always helpful and accommodating. The mechanics are honest and never overcharge. I would never gi anywhere else for my car care. I highly recommend S&P

BG
BRITTON G.
12/04/2020
Great folks
They were able to squeeze me in for a late oil change, price was great too! Highly recommend for speed and quality of customer service.

CATHY & ANDY M.
GMC Acadia
12/03/2020
Friendly
Always feel welcomed when walking in. I know my car will be looked at carefully and worked on properly! Thank you!!

TROY & HEATHER M.
Subaru Ascent
12/02/2020
Everything Positive
They are fast friendly affordable and honest. When our cars come here we know not to worry. They will let you know whats wrong and when its time to cut your losses. Recently done and was able to trade in said vehicle for a reliable one for our daughter. Thank you for all you do. May God continue to bless you all.

SE
SEAN & GLENDA E.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/01/2020
Always a service we can count on.
S&P always meets or exceeds our expectations. Timely service with great recommendations to maintain our vehicles. We have been customers for many years and I would always recommend S&P Automotive to my friends and family. Top notch!

JAKE & ANDREA M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/24/2020
Differential replacement
Differential replacement. I’ve always received great service but this time S & P had my truck for 10 days without an update on the OEM replacement part. Only after my call did research started on replacement part status and other options. Truck was ready in two days once an aftermarket differential was found. OEM differential from Chevrolet was on back order with no estimated date for shipping.

JAMES K.
Ford Expedition
11/22/2020
Timeliness. Value. Information. Tech.
I had intermittent starting issues with my 1998 Ford Expedition. I was given an appointment for 11/30, dropped vehicle 11/19; with hopes it could be gotten in earlier. It was repaired the next day. That's great!!! The bill (P&L) appear fair. I appreciated the dialogue of asking me and listening patiently to me about the vehicle's symptoms; which I believe helped the Tech diagnose properly. I liked the updating text messages = very helpful. I never waited on hold or for a call back. In summary, I was dealt with quickly, fairly, and personally very well. I'll be happy to bring any of my vehicles back for needed repairs/work. Thanks!!!

DF
DAVID & JENNA F.
11/21/2020
Fair and honest
My truck had started making a clunking sound when cornering as well as wearing quickly through tire tread. It wasn't even a question who I would have service it. S&P was my going to get my business again!

The team at S&P started working on my truck right away. The fix they proposed was fair and reasonable. I didnt feel pressured or scared into "extra" work. Instead, they were very communicative and willing to answer any of my questions.

I am back on the road and enjoying a smooth ride again. Thank you S&P for excellent and speedy service.

MICHAEL / CINDY C.
11/18/2020
Near by and Eagle River owned!
Company provides fast, professional service and doesn't try to fix more than you ask for. People are personable! Won't take my vehicles anywhere else. Love these guys! Would recommend this business to everybody. Grade A rating!

STEVE & MICHELLE H.
11/17/2020
Breaks fixed!
Another great job performed and as always timely. Thanks S & P Auto team! Steve.