Josh H.
Palmer, AK
Jeep Cherokee
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Josh said it took a little bit to get the vehicle back but he would recommend the business for service.

PW
Phil W.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Phil said this business's staff did a very great job. It was perfect.

RK
ROBERT and DIANNE K.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/26/2018
Fast and reliable service
Water pump bearing had gone out. Replaced and back on the road.

MIKE and KIM S.
Volkswagen Tiguan
09/26/2018
Ive always felt I’m being treated honestly and fairly, a feeling that I don’t get from most auto repair shops.
Great customer service, great mechanics, honest, fair, and reasonable. S&P gets all my auto work.

NH
Nelson H.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Nelson said this was his 1st time using this business. The employees were great. They did well.

CHRISTY B.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/25/2018
Quick oil change, very fair price
I tried S&P oil change service on my 2003 Suburban for the first time and was pleased at how quickly they got my car in and out. The price was as good as the other services that change oil and they didn't try to sell me anything other than what I asked for. I'll be back next time my cars need a quick oil change, or any mechanical repairs. I've always received stellar service and a fair price.

TONY B.
09/22/2018
Routine LOF then needed emergency brake cable
It is always a pleasure doing business with the folks at S & P. All staff are pleasant and ready to help.
And when possible they get my truck in the same or next day for service or evaluation.
A fine, local business. Eagle River is fortunate to have them.

MICHELLE M.
09/21/2018
S & P fixed my car very promptly and efficiently. I will have my car serviced by S & P from now on.

BP
Brianna P.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Brianna said the staff always work her into the schedule whenever she needs service.

David M.
Honda Element
09/21/2018 Category: Service
David said the business returned his vehicle to him with damage to the hood.

ALANE B.
09/19/2018
I received a call back on a quote after 5 minutes, and was able to schedule my appointment for when it was convenient for me. I dropped my car off at 8, and by 1115 it was ready, which was far sooner than i expected. Everyone was very professional, helpful, and courteous.

09/19/2018
Check engine light
The staff was very honest about the various possibilities of what could be wrong with my car and were able to fix it very quickly. Over all a very smooth process.

DUANE M.
Mercury Mountaineer
09/18/2018
Good folks
Always do good work for fair price,,

Wasilla, AK
MINI Cooper Coupe
09/17/2018
First time customer
This was my first time doing business with S & P and I will have to say I’m always nervous obout trying new auto shops. It seems you never know what your going to get until you do, no matter how may reviews you read. Anyway after speaking with the wonderful ladies up front I felt pretty good about leaving my mini to be worked on for the first time out of the dealership. The price was good and they gave me options, witch I liked. The work was done I thought quickly compared to the dealership and when I came in to pick my mini up even the manager came out to explain what all they did. I don’t know if they do this for everyone but it made me feel special.

09/16/2018
Your service was much appreciated.
Your honesty regarding out issue meant a great deal as well as you quick response to our question. Thank you.

PB
PATTY and MIKE B.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/13/2018
Customer service is very good
We really appreciate the honesty that we get from your company. Eric Vogus is a trusted mechanic that we followed to your company after he closed his business. We have always received great service from you all.

MIKE and AMORY S.
09/13/2018
Friendly, efficient, quality service
Very helpful and communicate well. Always happy with results!

VM
Virgina M.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Virginia said they are friendly, did what was asked quickly, and are consistently professional.

MIKE C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/08/2018
Excellent Service!

BRIAN M.
09/08/2018
Personnel, from front desk to mechanics are great!
I am a hard person to please being a former mechanic. S & P is top notch. I feel they are more interested in “consulting” with me about my truck’s condition rather than squeezing every $ they can out of every visit!