DONNA and JIM H.
07/02/2015
WE LOVE S&P
the greatest company in town, always satisfied with the work done. Honest, loyal,dependable, good prices,

LE
LYNNDA E.
Chevrolet Silverado
06/30/2015
All Ball joints but NO Hub change, BIG PROBLEM
Front upper & lower ball joints were changed separately, so TWO large labor charges instead of one combined. Note was made on my invoice to 'recheck' the Hubs on down the road. I was driving to lower 48 THAT day. After going to Anchorage & back, the grinding and vibration was worse. Shop is closed on Saturday so I went to Midas. Both hubs changed quickly, they could NOT believe it wasn't done. The dynamics change after new ball joints & it actually stresses the hubs worse. I would not have made it through Canada!! I was also charged for an alignment, which can NOT be properly performed if hubs are bad.
Steve H., Owner from S & P Certified Car Care LLC responded on 06/30/2015

Lynnda,
Sorry to hear that you had problems after leaving. I really thought you would make to Washington with the hub just starting to growl and could get it repaired cheaper there. As far as the alignment goes, our machine will not let us do an alignment if the bearings have play them. wheel wobble is picked up on the rollout procedure. If there is any thing I can do to satisfy you let me know.
Steve

Steve Haight
Owner/Manager
907-696-6951

EW
ERIN and JASON W.
06/26/2015
Fast, friendly
Every single time I have been in your shop Yall have been amazing! Thank you for providing such great service for eagle River!

JOHN and LYNNE M.

BR
BRYAN and ELEONOR R.
GMC Sierra
06/21/2015
Great work at a great price!
They replaced an axle and did it for $200 dollars cheaper then another place quoted me for the same work!

JAMES S.
Wasilla, AK
GMC Sierra
06/20/2015
I have never been treated so good and the technitions are of the best quality, and they back up what they work on
I love S&P certified, I can say they are my machanices and service company, I just can't say enough about the hospitality and craftsmanship, I have so much trust that I'd have a hard time going else where!!! Thank you

TW
TROY W.
Nissan Juke
06/19/2015
quick and professional service
I didn't have an appointment, just showed up for a oil change, and I was out with in an hour. Great Job!!! Go Packers....

MONIQUE G.
Ford Expedition EL
06/14/2015
The customer service is amazing.
The staff is knowledgeable of their craft.

GN
GREG and DEBBIE N.
06/13/2015
An honest feel to place.
Was under warranty. Quick turnaround. Great customer service.

Mike D.
06/12/2015 Category: Service
Mike said he took his own part in to fix his vehicle. It ended up being the wrong part. The business went to get the part. He knows where the business got the part and felt like he was overcharged. He wished he would have received a call then he would have purchased the part himself.
Steve H., Owner from S & P Certified Car Care LLC responded on 06/16/2015

I'm sorry you feel that way Mike, we sold you the part at the same price Car Quest told me they sold it to you. Besides I can not tie a rack in the shop waiting for the customer to bring in the correct part. Time is money.

Steve Haight
Owner/Manager
907-696-6951

BT
Bob T.
06/12/2015 Category: Service
Bob said this business treated him with respect. They did a good job.

JIM and CATHERINE K.
06/10/2015
S & P
Steve is a very good Owner and he stands by his word. Honest and a pleasure to work with. The front desk is also spot on.

CD
Crystal D.
Ford E450 Super Duty
06/08/2015 Category: Service
Crystal said the business gives good and fast service. The staff is courteous and they listened to her questions.

Joan D.
Saturn L300
06/08/2015 Category: Service
Joan said this business' service is the best.

DOUG S.
Chevrolet Silverado
06/07/2015
Repair for Chevy 2500HD
When I stopped by, I was initially told they were booked solid for a week out. Turns out I could leave my pick-up with them for the week. Later that day they had already diagnosed the issues and phoned me with the estimate. They jumped right in and actually completed the repair two days ahead of their estimate. They took time to explain what they did and how to maintain the new parts. My only complaint is that they left the inside of my truck dirty. There was grease on the steering wheel and inside armrest as well as greasy boot prints on the floor.

PA
PAT and DOLORES A.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
06/06/2015
People were helpful and friendly
The job was done so fast, we were impressed!

LP
LILLY and SAL P.
06/06/2015
Great service, great employees, great price
We had the misfortune that two of our vehicles broke down the same week. The staff got one vehicle up and running the same day so we would have a car to drive, and the second vehicle fixed 2 days later. There were no exorbitant charges or surprises, they offer a military discount, and every person we talked to in the shop was not only very competent, but kind also. Greatly appreciated.

ROMAS S.
06/06/2015
Good work, outstanding receptionist.
Audi a4 had all wheel alignment done. Fair price, car steering now neutral. Tires wearing evenly (now at 15,400 mi.) I Don't believe Audi could have done better or for less.

JIM and KIM A.
06/05/2015
Great service and reasonable rates
S & P Certified is easy to work with and their service is professional. If there are any delays in ordering parts, they will give a reasonable estimate of when your vehicle repairs will be complete.

AC
Alan C.
06/04/2015 Category: Service
Alan said this business has always been courteous and prompt. He has never had to bring a vehicle back to this facility for the same issue.