Latest Review about 1 hour ago

TODD D.
Jeep Liberty
05/08/2015
Very good honest repair
Had my car towed to S&P, they repaired what was wrong and didn't try to add on a bunch of other repairs like some shops in Eagle River do. Also, thanks for the Military Discount.

AD
AMY and LAURENCE D.
Chevrolet Traverse
05/07/2015
I have had nothing but great service and experiences at S & P. Will continue to use them as long as I live here.

ST
Sharon T.
05/07/2015 Category: Service
Sharon said her vehicle still sometimes dies when she backs up. There was a verbal agreement with this business to replace the light bulbs, but that did not happen.

ROMAS S.
05/06/2015
Very good customer service
Brought my 2006 Audi A4 in for a tire related problem and fixed first time, done right, reasonable price, great people. Will use this shop for other related Audi service and see what happens.

ER
EVAMARIA R.
Fort Richardson, AK
05/04/2015
trustworthy,friendly, fast
I feel very comfortable bringing my vehicle here, being a single female, it is very important,I never feel taken advantage off

WH
WILL and LOUISA H.
RAM Pickup
05/01/2015
A lot of hard work to ensure customer satisfaction
Ashley worked her butt off on trying to find me the best deal in a cost comparison between 2 specific brand of tires in specific sizes. Even after she received the set of tires that I originally wanted, we changed the game plan and she went right back at it to find me the right tire.

Phenomenal customer service!!! And always with a smile!

SG
STEVE G.
Anchorage, AK
05/01/2015
friendly knowledgeable people
Very knowledgeable people who take the time to help you and do great repairs at a reasonable price.

DOUG B.

VERN and ANGELA R.
Dodge Avenger
04/29/2015
Friendly, knowledgeable and fast
I appreciate the professional courtesy and knowledgeable staff that is always there for me.

JAMES and NIKKI S.
GMC Sierra
04/27/2015
Great communication, great work!!
I have taken all 3 of my vehicles to S&P time and time again. Great communication, people, maintenance and price. Have used other automotive places in Eagle River and none compare to S&P! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

MN
MICHAEL and JUNKO N.
04/26/2015
Fast & Efficient
Had a few problems with my vehicle that I had accumulated over the winter, and brought it in to S&P for repair. Missing on cylinder #8 (coil on plug failure), oil and filter change, and a faulty tilt steering level that had fallen off.

S&P corrected all within a few hours, and I was back on the road.

Cost was a bit higher than I had been expecting (they used a higher quality part than I would have otherwise been willing to accept), but the quality of the repair and the service was absolutely GREAT!

Good job! I'll be back!
Steve H., Owner from S & P Certified Car Care LLC responded on 04/26/2015

I'm glad we could get you back on the road with confidence, I understand the cost part scenario when doing Google searches, with this type of part it is better to use a better quality part and a avoid the Chinese parts....I do not like repeating jobs.

Steve Haight

Wasilla, AK
Honda Accord
04/22/2015
wonderful costumer service!!!
Just had my tires swapped out and oil changed and couldn't be happier. Have had my car serviced here since I have had it and wouldn't go anywhere else..

SG
SIMON G.
04/21/2015
Fast work
Got my truck up and running again less than a day and ahead of the date that they indicated it would be done.

RZ
RYAN and KATE Z.
04/20/2015
Fast Service
I needed new tires for my minivan on short notice. S&P researched what tires were available locally, and was able to install the tires the same day. Fast and friendly service!

DAVE and HEIDI M.
Dodge Neon
04/20/2015
honest evaluation of the vehicle fair price for repairs

Al M.
Dodge Durango
04/20/2015 Category: Service
Al said he has a good working relationship with the owner, Steve. They deliver good service. They are accurate with their quotes and the time it will take to complete their service. He has recommended them numerous times and he looks forward to working with them in the future.

Al M.
Dodge Durango
04/20/2015 Category: Service

CHAEDRIC and KARI M.
04/19/2015
Friendly and honest staff.
I have used S&P several times, and have been pleasantly surprised every time. They are quick, thorough and explain in lay mans terms what is wrong or what they are doing. Highly recommended.

JOEL S.
Chugiak, AK
Chevrolet Suburban
04/17/2015
Great service at a fair price. I've come to trust these guys after a few jobs. They have consistently provided competent, reliable service and are honest about what they can do. Always are on time or early. That's my experience. It's a good feeling to have a auto shop that's trustworthy and this is my place as long as I live here.

TW
TROY W.
Nissan Juke
04/17/2015
fast friendly service
I walked in to have my studded tires removed, they did it in about 45 min start to finish, plus have military discount. Go Packers!!!
Steve H., Owner from S & P Certified Car Care LLC responded on 04/17/2015

Thanks for the nice review, always glad to get customers in and out in a timely mannner...Go SEAHAWKS :)

Steve Haight