KH
KRISTINE H.
10/09/2020
Friendly and knowledgeable professionals
Friendly and knowledgeable professionals that provide excellent service.

SY
Selma Y.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Selma said she had a really good experience at the business.

AZ
ANTHONY and WANDA Z.
GMC Yukon XL
09/29/2020
Exceptional Mechanical Service!
S & P Certified Car Care provides exceptional mechanical knowledge and service. The staff will discuss with you about your car's main problem, options in fixing it, and quote a fair cost . The mechanics stay focused on the problem area of the car while repairing it. This mindset allows time needed for repairs you have requested, and have the car returned the same day.

Without hesitation I recommend this Company for your next car repair! The staff is very friendly, and they offer a discount to active duty personnel and military retirees.

Anthony Z.

Bud M.
Chugiak, AK
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Bud said the staff did a good job and he has no complaint with the service.

CL
Chrystle L.
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Chrystle said they were expensive.

Anchorage, AK
09/26/2020
Worth the drive
I drive to S & P Certified Car Care in Eagle River from South Anchorage. While there are several facilities much closer to me, over the years I have come to trust S & P to always do right by me. They take the time to know me and my vehicles. They don't offer services I don't need; in fact, they will often tell me that I don't need something that other garages will provide as just part of the scheduled maintenance provided. Their prices are not necessarily lower than others near me, and it is sometimes a pain for me to have to make the drive. But, to me, it is worth it to know that my car or truck is being handled by someone I can always trust.

ST
SCHELL T.
Kia Optima
09/14/2020
Great service, brought car in for noise in engine/left front. Belt noise that was repaired but still a noise. Got car back in next day, found second noise ( there were two noises it turns out) repaired second noise at no charge(easy fix?). S&P has always done a great job for me. Service writers at front desk are always friendly and helpful

IJ
ISAAC J.
09/12/2020
Courteous, Thorough, and Professional
I really appreciated the text updates that I got from the mechanic giving me details about the diagnosis, cost estimates, and then asking me how I wanted to proceed before they did any work. I felt like I was listened to and kept in the loop regarding the progress on my vehicle. I also appreciated the fact that I knew exactly how much things were going to cost before the work was going to be done. When I picked up my car the staff gave me a verbal and visual explanation about everything that was done and anything that needed to be done in the future. I would highly recommend this business.

TJ
TOM and CYNTHIA J.
Ford Thunderbird
09/12/2020
A decade of "Super Service" at a fair price.
I am a collector of "Classic Cars" and have been taking those "rides" to S & P for the past decade. My collection included a '57 Ford, a "60 Pontiac, an "06 GTO, a '60 Chevy & an "03 Ford Thunderbrd. In all cases the service was excellent, the staff was always friendly/professional and the prices were fair. I have been driving for more than 60 years and have never found a better place to take my vehicular problems.

Tom Jensen
Eagle River, Alaska

JAN and KAREN M.
09/06/2020
Service and friendly staff.
Service is always fast and great!

JI
JODI I.
Chrysler Pacifica
09/03/2020
Honesty
I appreciate all of the honesty and knowledge of knowing what was wrong with my vehicle. I will be coming back for any other problems that might come up.

Hyundai Santa Fe
09/02/2020
Great service; excellent technicians
Turnaround time is good; never a surprise with the cost; always honest work.

JEFF and BARB W.
Chugiak, AK
Chrysler Sebring
08/30/2020
Customer service is exceptional
Always pleasant and attentive to our needs. Keep up the good work.

CO
CHELSEY and KEN O.
Ram 1500
08/27/2020
Great customer service!
The women who worked the front counter was kind and helpful! Service was completed timely!

MARISSA and ADAM B.
GMC Envoy
08/26/2020
Flat Tire
Our experience with S&P was great! The staff was so sweet and helpful. They updated me with every single detail. We came in as a walk-in with a flat tire and asked if it could be patched. They also completed an alignment, tire rotation and fixed our tire pressure sensors. I would highly recommend to any one! We will definitely be back again.