TA
TYLER and JODY A.
07/02/2019
Great, Speedy Service
I went in on a time crunch for a battery swap out and they got me in really quickly! Great service and also affordable. The staff was really great and they are dog-friendly which I really appreciated :)

MATTHEW and LISA D.
06/28/2019
Frustrated - problem not fixed
I brought my Tahoe in and detailed exactly what was happening, including a violent shake when the brakes were applied at hwy speed or down hill. Steve called and told me he found a couple of things that needed to be fixed and he thought that would take care of the problem. He mentioned the front rotors were slightly warped but there was enough material in the event they needed to be turned if the other repairs didn't take care of the problem. I picked my truck up and it is still shaking when the brakes are applied. I stopped by to pick up my key and mentioned to Steve that it was still shaking. His response was that I needed new rotors. Why wasn't my truck driven after it was fixed to see if the original problem was repaired. I stated this as I walked out the door and Steve said nothing. Whether it's new rotors or turned rotors, either way I now have to put my truck back in the shop to have it fixed when I detailed exactly what the problem was and it wasn't fixed. Hence, frustrated. Work has always been good, but I think the ball was dropped on this one.

BP
BRYAN P.
Anchorage, AK
06/27/2019
Seemed quite expensive
Seemed quite expensive to me that an hour and a half later you called me back after having changed front differential, rear differential and transfer case oil and told me that would be $500. When I said it seemed expensive it was dropped to $400 which was a little better but still seems like a lot to diagnose my clicking problem as transfer case because the oil was dirty and had metal shavings in it.

MIKE and BONNIE H.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
06/26/2019
S&P lube, oil, filter service
Great work as always. Their service is top notch. Great value also, and I appreciate their military discount.

NH
Nick H.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Nick said the service was great .

Toyota Yaris
06/16/2019
Knowledgeable, friendly, and honest!
Reliable, welcoming environment and just all around best vehicle maintenance- no scamming.

RO
Richard O.
Jeep Patriot
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the service was wonderful.

AF
ARLENE F.
Acura TL
06/11/2019
Five stars!!
They do great work at prices that are better than another place I know in Eagle River. And they haven't tried to upsell me. Go there - great place!!

ND
NEIL D.
Dodge Neon
06/09/2019
Door lock and oil leak
You guys got the correct parts and allowed me to get tumblers to match my key before you installed the lock. This saved me a bunch of time and money pulling it back out or having to carry a second key. Thank you!

The oil leak I provided you the parts and oil and it saved me a bunch of money. Thank you !

Both jobs were done in a timely manner and I only was without my car for a half a day. That helped me out a lot.

Thanks again for your professionalism and doing a great job. See you next time.

JACK and DIANE M.
Ford Excursion
06/07/2019
Quality repair and a whole lot more!
At a point along our route from Anchorage to Fairbanks, my vehicle failed to start. We tried jumper cables, tried towing, even tried hitting the starter with a hammer (not sure who's idea that was) we tried everything we could think of to get it to start, People in the local area all suggested we call S & P, apparently they have the best reputation in the town of Eagle River. I called my towing service to deliver my vehicle to S & P. They made arrangements to get my vehicle right in. By noon the next day we were on our way again. Not only did they do a quality repair job, but the girls in the office were cheerful, helpful, and sweet!

DF
DON and BRENDA F.
06/06/2019
Heater Repair
I recently had my 2008 Ford into S&P to repair the heater. They were courteous, fast, professional & reasonably priced. I tell all my friends to go there.!

Tyler S.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said the service was good.

JOHN and SAM H.
06/02/2019
Trust
S&P are the only people I trust to do quality and honest work on my vehicles. If they say I need something additional done to my vehicle I trust that it is something that actually needs to be done. To me, this kind of trust is priceless. Thank you S&P for what you do.

CHESS and NATALIE W.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/01/2019
Reflections on a Recent Trip to S&P
Ashley good. Ed good. Pat good. Bella good. Chiena (spelling?) (that new dog) good. Everything’s good. Prompt, honest service. Thanks for shielding me from Alaska Sales & Circus!
Sincerely,
Oklahoma Chess

BILL and ANNE M.
Dodge Durango
06/01/2019
Friendly, fast and reliable service
Have had excellent and timely service, can trust them to take care of our vehicles.

IK
Inez K.
Nissan Rogue
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Inez said the service was the least expensive.

MARCUS / CHELSEA S.
GMC Yukon XL
05/25/2019
It is all about trust
I brought my vehicle in to have the brakes done. It was 300 miles away from 50,000 and they could have totally completed the brakes and charged me.. instead they called me to tell me I had plenty of life left and it would be unnecessary at this time. Honesty just gained them a lifetime customer!

MICHAEL and LAURIANNE P.
Ford Edge
05/22/2019
Professionalism
Your all great. The job always perfect.

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/21/2019

DAN and PATTI B.
Glennallen, AK
Ford Flex
05/21/2019
Excellent service and very helpful on a delayed pickup.