JOHN G.
Toyota Tundra
07/13/2015
Front end alignment
In and out in 30 minutes. Staff was polite and professional.

KH
KEVIN H.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/12/2015
Listened to my specific requests and delivered services promptly
I wanted to try a new service location and did my research. I needed my special oil added and just charged for the change. Many places do not change their price even if you do not use their oil. This store did and did a cost effective tire change promptly. I was able to drop the car off early with a drop box. I am also impressed with their online computer record access and customer feedback emails. I definitely will consider them for my families other autos for service and repairs!

MO
Marsha O.
07/09/2015 Category: Service
Marsha said the business is always very friendly. They are easy to work with and it was a pleasant experience.

Mary L.
Chevrolet Silverado
07/09/2015 Category: Service
Mary this business provided great service.

PS
Patrick S.
Fort Richardson, AK
Chevrolet Suburban
07/08/2015 Category: Service
Patrick said this business provided great service. The staff was very helpful and did not make him feel overwhelmed.

David And Elaine M.
Chevrolet Astro
07/06/2015 Category: Service
David said his vehicle was repaired in the way he wanted.

DAWN M.
Nissan Quest
07/03/2015
That they are honest with me and don't try to rip me off
I will never take my vehicle to anyone else. Friendly and honest. You don't find that these days.

MARSHALL and PAM W.
Volkswagen New Beetle
07/02/2015
The people are very friendly and knowledgeable
excellent work for a more than excellent price

Chuck C.
Ford RV Cutaway
07/02/2015 Category: Service
Chuck said the business is great. Steve is very friendly and helpful.

DONNA and JIM H.
07/02/2015
WE LOVE S&P
the greatest company in town, always satisfied with the work done. Honest, loyal,dependable, good prices,

LE
LYNNDA E.
Chevrolet Silverado
06/30/2015
All Ball joints but NO Hub change, BIG PROBLEM
Front upper & lower ball joints were changed separately, so TWO large labor charges instead of one combined. Note was made on my invoice to 'recheck' the Hubs on down the road. I was driving to lower 48 THAT day. After going to Anchorage & back, the grinding and vibration was worse. Shop is closed on Saturday so I went to Midas. Both hubs changed quickly, they could NOT believe it wasn't done. The dynamics change after new ball joints & it actually stresses the hubs worse. I would not have made it through Canada!! I was also charged for an alignment, which can NOT be properly performed if hubs are bad.
Steve H., Owner from S & P Certified Car Care LLC responded on 06/30/2015

Lynnda,
Sorry to hear that you had problems after leaving. I really thought you would make to Washington with the hub just starting to growl and could get it repaired cheaper there. As far as the alignment goes, our machine will not let us do an alignment if the bearings have play them. wheel wobble is picked up on the rollout procedure. If there is any thing I can do to satisfy you let me know.
Steve

Steve Haight
Owner/Manager
907-696-6951

EW
ERIN and JASON W.
06/26/2015
Fast, friendly
Every single time I have been in your shop Yall have been amazing! Thank you for providing such great service for eagle River!

JOHN and LYNNE M.

BR
BRYAN and ELEONOR R.
GMC Sierra
06/21/2015
Great work at a great price!
They replaced an axle and did it for $200 dollars cheaper then another place quoted me for the same work!

JAMES S.
Wasilla, AK
GMC Sierra
06/20/2015
I have never been treated so good and the technitions are of the best quality, and they back up what they work on
I love S&P certified, I can say they are my machanices and service company, I just can't say enough about the hospitality and craftsmanship, I have so much trust that I'd have a hard time going else where!!! Thank you

TW
TROY W.
Nissan Juke
06/19/2015
quick and professional service
I didn't have an appointment, just showed up for a oil change, and I was out with in an hour. Great Job!!! Go Packers....

MONIQUE G.
Ford Expedition EL
06/14/2015
The customer service is amazing.
The staff is knowledgeable of their craft.

GN
GREG and DEBBIE N.
06/13/2015
An honest feel to place.
Was under warranty. Quick turnaround. Great customer service.

Mike D.
06/12/2015 Category: Service
Mike said he took his own part in to fix his vehicle. It ended up being the wrong part. The business went to get the part. He knows where the business got the part and felt like he was overcharged. He wished he would have received a call then he would have purchased the part himself.
Steve H., Owner from S & P Certified Car Care LLC responded on 06/16/2015

I'm sorry you feel that way Mike, we sold you the part at the same price Car Quest told me they sold it to you. Besides I can not tie a rack in the shop waiting for the customer to bring in the correct part. Time is money.

Steve Haight
Owner/Manager
907-696-6951

BT
Bob T.
06/12/2015 Category: Service
Bob said this business treated him with respect. They did a good job.