KELLY and BOB B.
Excellent service.

CAMERON and HEATHER W.
Ford Expedition
Repeat Customer 2003 Expedition
Dropped truck off for allignment, the same day that I called. Truck was out of alignment causing significant front tire ware. Technicians spent additional time getting the truck alligned the way it should be, 3 total times I believe, gave me print outs of each allignment. It shows that this company truly cares about giving you a quality product. Oh, did I mention they also rotated my tires...solid service, worry not.

SE
SHAYLA and DAN E.
Fast Service
Been here twice with my 4Runner now- both times was a very fast turn around time, and they fixed the problem without finding me a bunch of other things that I don't need like the other big shop in Eagle River always used to do to me! S & P was recommended to me by a friend who has been using them for years and so far I'm impressed!

RITA ANN M.
08/12/2016
I appreciate the helpfu people who area also well qualified.
I am grateful that you were able to take me in in an emerency without an appointment.

FS
FRANK and ALICE S.
Ford E450 Super Duty
08/08/2016
Greatservice

Steve And Patti H.
Scion xA
08/07/2016 Category: Service
Steve said the business fixed his vehicle and he is very satisfied. They are top notch.

RA
Richard A.
Chevrolet Silverado
08/06/2016 Category: Service
Richard said he started with them years ago. They have been very accommodating and good.

Christian S.
Jeep Cherokee
08/06/2016 Category: Service
Christian said he likes the business because they have never let him down. He said they are honest and fair. He also said they do not fix something, if it does not need to be fixed.

KA
Kathy A.
Alaska
Chevrolet Silverado
08/04/2016 Category: Service
Kathy said everything was great and so was the service.

LH
Linda H.
08/04/2016 Category: Service
Linda said the business provided service that she liked.

WC
Will C.
08/03/2016 Category: Service
Will said this last visit was disappointing to him because his wife's vehicle was brought in to be made roadworthy for an upcoming trip and while servicing the vehicle they pulled a lead off a spark plug, which caused the vehicle to not be roadworthy. However, this is not their typical work.

Scott And Kathy B.
08/03/2016 Category: Service
Scott said the business was good help.

SCOTT C.
08/02/2016
Honest
I have used another mechanic in Eagle River, AK for the past 12 years. Recently I had become suspicious of the quality of their work as well as the amounts I was being charged. After a receiving what I believed to be a very high estimate, I brought my vehicle to S&P for a second opinion. S&P completed the work in less time and for about $800 less than the quote from my original mechanic. S&P gained a new customer.

ED
ED and ELAINE D.
07/30/2016
Friendly and competent

CAMERON and HEATHER W.
07/29/2016
Fixed multiple issues with my 97 - F-150
Did complete inspection of vehicle, gave recommendations for engine issues, oil leaks and O2 Sensor Fault, fixed everything I requested in a timely manner, and installed a block heater at a reasonable price. They'll be my mechanic from now on. P.S. They have military discount.