DEBERA W.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/10/2018
One day service, awesome
I was pleasantly surprise of the amount of work they did for us in one day. Our vehicle needed numerous things done on it and they got it in that day and completed it. Very nice company. Highly recommended.
Thank

TR
TRACY R.
Chugiak, AK
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
04/10/2018
Great customer service and pricing
It's my first time here and I was very pleased. This business is very customer service oriented, which is a refreshing change compared to the dealership.

Melissa H.
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Melissa said the entire staff is great at trying to explain what is going on with the vehicle, and what they are doing to fix it.

NL
NANCY L.
04/06/2018
Great small business with super customer care!!
Always please with the great service and getting things done quickly. Love supporting a small business!

RENEE R.
Jeep Cherokee
Outstanding Service
Friendly, knowledgeable and fast. My car was looked at within minutes of my arrival. They located the problem and fixed it - all within a half hour. Highly recommended!

SL
STAN and PRISCILLA L.
Friendly
Very friendly, courteous, quick and reasonably priced.

GK
GERRY and MARIA K.
Excellent service!
I took my 2008 Dodge 2500 in for ABS light and Cruise Control inop. They quickly found the problem, left front bearing, and made the repairs. While it was in the shop I also had my winter studded tires changed only to find that one of the Summer tires had a broken bead and was unusable. Since they could not find a matching tire I decided to replace all four.
As usual with S&P the service was EXCELLENT and the people there are curtious and friendly. I highly recommend S&P for all of your automobile care and needs.

Scott B.
Ford Expedition
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Scott said he has always been happy with the business.

AA
Alleayah A.
Kia Soul
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Alleayah said she has been with the business for years and they always do a good job.

DAVID W.
Nissan Titan
04/05/2018
Outstanding service
Employees are always respectful/ Mechanics explain clearly what they find and what to keep an eye .

BRANDEN and AMBER H.
Mazda CX-7
04/04/2018
Stand by thier work. Couldn't ask for more.

EG
Elissa G.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Elissa said she called ahead and the staff had her service done in 2 hours. They were very timely overall, with everything, even the paperwork.

Josh B.
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Josh said he recommends this business for service.

ES
Ed S.
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Ed said he had an emergency situation with his vehicle and this business took care of it in less than a day. They were a good facility and he appreciated them.

AC
ALAN and CINDY C.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
03/31/2018
Customer service and honest service
I always receive the same fast and friendly service from the team of professionals at S&P

VR
VERN and ANGELA R.
03/31/2018
Best service in Eagle River
We have been customers of S&P Auto for over 8 years and are always satisfied with their excellent quality work and exceptional customer service! Thank you!

RON B.
Palmer, AK
03/30/2018
Good service and very courteous lady at counter.....and friendly dog...

MIKE and TRICIA M.
03/30/2018
Great service again. Blew a tire in a pothole right in front of s&p. New car tire was not available in state. Young lady who helped me tried everything. Ordered one from dealer and took care of us as best she could
Really good service. I believe ashley helped us initially. Blew a tire right in front of s&p. New car tire was not available in state. She ordered one from dealer. She tried and went above and beyond to get us repaired

TH
TYLER and ALESA H.
GMC Acadia
03/28/2018
Quick service but very pricey
I was able to get in quickly and my vehicle was ready the next day. However, the price seemed to be very high. I had the check engine light read at AutoZone and brought the codes in with me. None the less, I was charged $140 to read the check engine light. Additionally, AutoZone had told me that they had an alternator in stock for $380, and I ended up getting charged about $600 for the alternator at S&P. Overall, I appreciate the fast service, but I think the price may force me to look elsewhere the next time my vehicle needs work.

PB
PATTY and MIKE B.
03/28/2018
I appreciate that you all got my car in without an appointment and fixed it while I waited. My windshield wiper quit working right in the middle of breakup. I didn’t have a spare car to use and you all helped me out right away.