DAVID W.
Nissan Titan
02/17/2018
Outstanding service
It is always a pleasure to do business with S&P people are friendly and the work is always accomplished on time or before.

CHRISTY B.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/17/2018
Each visit better than the last
Each time I need to bring my vehicle in for service my opinion of S&P goes up. They take the extra steps to make sure my vehicles are properly serviced in a timely manner and don't throw in un-needed work or charges. Great service and fair prices, two thumbs up.

Maria P.
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Maria said the business provided excellent service.

KIRSTEN S.
Toyota Camry Solara
02/13/2018
Great service and quality work foe affordable price
S&P is the gold standard for car repairs. Fast, trustworthy and convenient.

Shirley C.
Anchorage, AK
02/13/2018
Honest, affordable, reliable, and friendly
I have taken my vehicle to S & P a couple of times based upon the recommendation of my daughter and her boyfriend. They were spot on in their referral. Even though I live in Anchorage I will drive my car to Eagle River every time I need some work. They have always been friendly and accommodating at the front desk and have always gotten me in at times that fit my schedule. I appreciate receiving a call of the work necessary and the expense in advance, as well as referrals on work they don't perform themselves. I'm not sure of the exact date of my appointment but it was around the first of February.

JAMES S.
02/10/2018
Quick, convenient, correct
I called to make an appointment for regular service for my PU. S&P got it in the next day. The work was done
on schedule, within budget and properly completed. They do a great job!!

Joseph A.
Cadillac Eldorado
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said the service is always good.

STEVE and MICHELLE H.
02/09/2018
Awesome work....again!
Wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else........I recommend you give them a try.

STEVE and MICHELLE H.
02/09/2018
Great customer service and as always a job well done.
Outstanding job as we have always expected.....thanks again guys & gals!

David S.
02/07/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff was friendly, and he would recommend the business to others.

DUANE M.
02/05/2018
Kind folks
I had my old Explorer towed in, and a few
hours later, one of the top fellows called to
let me know that it would need a rebuilt transmission, which was not an option. He was very nice and that made it less difficult.
And the front desk folks are always so kind
and friendly.

Melissa H.
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Melissa said the service is great and she's been a long time customer.

KE
Karin E.
Alaska
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Karin said the estimate was reasonable. The employees were friendly and did what they said they would do, in a timely manner.

JENNIFER and MIKE S.
02/02/2018
F-150
Did a good job at a fair price. Nice folks.

Christine B.
Ford Excursion
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Christine said the business is informative, very timely with the service, and always does good work.

Alison S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/02/2018 Category: Service
Alison said the staff at this business were good people. They did good work on her vehicle. Their charges were reasonable. Everyone was nice and easy to talk to.

RK
ROBERT and DIANNE K.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/01/2018
Oil Leak Repair
Customer service is excellent, the front counter is very courteous and helpful. The mechanic lets you know what other issues he sees and recommends the corrective action to repair. Scheduling was fast and the service was performed very quickly and at the price quoted.

JOHN and KARI F.
01/25/2018
for Steve
I am a bit disappointed with the work your shop performed on my vehicle. I brought in my Jeep and asked that the cooling system be flushed, I also asked that the coolant reservoir be drained and flushed. I had the service performed because, being somewhat of a mechanical retard, I had topped off the reservoir with a yellow coolant that I thought was compatible. After doing a little research and finding that it was compatible only if the whole system was drained, flushed and refilled with all yellow coolant, I brought it to you, because I didn't want to drain it in my garage. (we have cats that go there) On the service ticket I asked that the reservoir be flushed and it is on the receipt, I also wrote this on the Key Drop envelope. When I got home I checked the reservoir and it was still full of yellow coolant. I pumped it out and added green coolant as the contents
would fit in an container I had and it didn't make the mess that draining the radiator would have caused. I like your shop, you have provided good service to me, but please do what I ask on the service request I have asked for. I have recommended you in the past and will continue to in the future, but please, follow the requests I have made, regardless of higher cost or not feeling that it is necessary.
Steve H., Owner from S & P Certified Car Care LLC responded on 01/25/2018

John,
Sorry if there was some confusion, the coolant we use in the shop is an extended life Hybrid that is an off yellow color. Is compatible with all makes and color coolant on the market except European.

Steve

Steve Haight
Owner/Manager
907-696-6951

Robert R.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/22/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the business had good service.

JOHN and ELIZABETH G.
Chevrolet Blazer
01/20/2018
Quick and Reasonable
The last two times I had issues with my 4 wheel drive not working, S&P got my vehicle in to their shop, and had it done by noon. Their charges have always been fair and reasonable. They always take care of business as expeditiously as possible and are always honest with me about needed repairs. They’re the only auto mechanics I trust with my vehicles. Thanks guys!