Tracy B.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Tracy said the business is friendly. However she said her service was a bit overpriced.

CR
CHRIS and CAROLINA R.
04/02/2019
QUICK AND FRIENDLY SERVICE
They do a great job keeping you in the loop about the status of your car by sending a courtesy text detailing what needs to be done. I think that's awesome! They completed the repairs to my wife's vehicle within a day and are always friendly when I speak with them. I'll be going back if I need repairs to anything else.

DK
DAVID K.
Ford Edge
04/02/2019
Great timely servicr
As usual the staff at SP was polite professional and easy to work with

04/01/2019
Excellant service!!!
Great service, accurate estimate and timely work. Won't go anywhere else for a mechanic!

TONY B.
03/30/2019
Saved me money
My RAV-4 has a dead battery. I thought the battery needed to be replaced. S & P tested the charging system and the battery. It had simply drained after not being charged for two months. They could have taken the easy, more profitable pathetic and simply sold me a new battery. They did a reasonable diagnosis. I trust them.

CR
CHRIS and CAROLINA R.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/29/2019
Engine troubles
They diagnosed the problem quickly and the cost to make the repairs were reasonable. My truck engine is running smoothly now.

TW
TROY and LESLI W.
Honda Ridgeline
03/27/2019
Extremely dissapointed with there sevice
I took my car here because Continental Honda seemed expensive for my 90,000 tune up. I thought S & P would be cheaper. First they said they would call me before they performed any work on my car, (which they didn't). Next, when I picked up my car it was actually $100 over what Continental quoted me. Than when I looked at the bill they changed my oil which I just had changed 1 month before. I asked them why they changed fresh oil. They said it is part of the service weather it needs to be changed or not. I would expect that from continental but not from S & P. I will not be going back there again. You lost 3 customers for good. As my wife and her son will also not go there.

ND
NEIL D.
Dodge Neon
03/26/2019
2003 neon
I've driven it a few days now and I'm still smelling a oil burning smell. I haven't had time to come back by so havent. I will say thank you for getting my car fixed in a very timely manner. As soon as I can I will drop by again but for now it's window down and keep driving it.

Neil

TC
TERISIA C.
03/26/2019
Efficient and reliable car care service
I stopped in for a regular oil change today, and without an appointment. Per usual, everyone at S&P was friendly did their jobs well and efficiently. No wonder I’ve been going there for all my car fix-it needs for many years.

03/23/2019
Van road ready review
C & P evaluated our van before a friend drove it to Fairbanks. Their evaluation was thorough and they found a disconnected line and few other items that needed to be fixed.

Nissan Rogue
03/20/2019
Great!
They are quick and friendly and my car is doing great too :)

Tony M.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the service was amazing and the customer service was superb.

ST
SETH and ALLISON T.
03/16/2019
No price gouging
Good friendly service, got my truck in and finished same day for repairs that other places took days to do and charged double the price.

KR
KENNY and JEANNIE R.
03/16/2019
Work very hard to please there costumers

RANDY C.
03/13/2019
They did a great job of changing out my winter tires for new summer tires. They are spin balanced very accurate.

L
Mary L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Mary said they gave her good service.

Cindy H.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Cindy said that the business always does a great job and she has been doing business with them for years.

EJ
Earl J.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Earl said the employees were very nice. They were informative. They provided him with service options. They provided really good work.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/05/2019
Great advice for free.
I brought my truck in for a front end alignment due to a shimmy at low speeds. The technician said that my front tire was de-laminating causing the shimmy. He said I needed a new set of tires and did not charge for the inspection.

JOE R.
Big Lake, AK
Oldsmobile Alero
03/04/2019
everything good. every fine.