MELISSA S.
Chugiak, AK
03/20/2020
I am consistently impressed by the great service at S&P. They get your car in when they say they will. They are finished when they say they will be. They are honest and never tell you that you need repairs that are unnecessary. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I would never bring my car anywhere else

ES
Ed S.
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Ed said the business always did a great job.

RF
REECE and KAITLYN F.
Anchorage, AK
Nissan Xterra
03/11/2020
Let's fix everything the customer didn't ask for to be fixed. 🀣.
I will not give a review. Because they did not do what I asked. Instead they did everything else other than what I asked. Over $1,500 and what they believe should have been fixed instead of fixing what I asked to be fixed. The vehicle still runs crappy !!!!

JOE and CLAUDIA P.
Ford Expedition
03/11/2020
Honesty
Love this place, they do only the work that needs to be done, no made up problems. We have been coming to this place for 20 years, before they were called something else but the service is still great.

CG
Charles G.
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Charles said the staff provide quick and efficient service.

HR
HEATHER and JEFF R.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
03/07/2020
Great service!!
It is nice to support a local business. Very friendly staff. Very fair price and excellent service.

BE
Blanca E.
Palmer, AK
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Blanca said the service is always above and beyond her expectations. Ashley and the entire staff are friendly.

ALANE S.
02/29/2020
Great Care at S&P!
I always have a great experience at S&P! This time I utilized the after hours drop box to drop off my car before work. The provided envelopes made it easy to tell them what I needed, I got a call when the car was going on the rack, a call when they wanted to ask me about an additional service, and a call when the work was done. I checked out in a minute when I arrived after work, which basically meant that I had no impact to my day, but my oil change was completed. Thanks, S&P!

RL
RANDALL L.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/29/2020
Best auto Repair Shop in Eagle River
Excellent service, Fast , Honest, they the repairs RIGHT THE FIRST TIME, I would give S+P 10 Stars πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

AZ
ANTHONY and WANDA Z.
GMC Yukon XL
02/21/2020
Top Notch Car Care Repair Business
S & P Certified Car Center provides exceptional repair service. Their technical
knowledge is very excellent, They confirm the problem by on site diagnostics, and years of expertise in the automatics repair. They will call and confirm the issue, reasonable pricing,
and same day service. Also, this Business supports Active duty Military service men and women, and Veterans by giving a military discount. I highly recommend S & P Certified for your next car repair needs!!! The team at all levels very credible! Airborne!

Joey H.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Joey said that they're top notch and fast. His vehicle was ready a day earlier than promised.

STEVE and MICHELLE H.
02/09/2020
Customer service.......hard to come but these days and S & P Auto has it.
Great customer service and you can't beat it. Ashley at the counter is the best.

DAN C.
Chugiak, AK
02/09/2020
Honest Repair
Ed and the crew are more than top notch professionals. There is a more personal touch in what they do. When my truck needed an extra part to complete the job, and after an unsuccessful attempt on their part to contact me about it - they went ahead and replaced the part at no charge to me. How can someone not be impressed by that and appreciate it. This is why I will always go back to them and how they secure my business. Not to mention everything they do is in perfect working order and if it is not - they have always stood behind their work until it is. It is hard to find such a business ethic such as this anymore. As long as I can't handle it - and I need it "DONE"; I refuse to take my vehicles anywhere else other than S&P! Thank you guys - you rock!

AR
ART and CONNIE R.
Dodge Nitro
02/08/2020
S & P COMES THROUGH AGAIN!!!
Mechanical stuff wears out - eventually. S & P has been keeping our vehicles on the road for 20 years now. Absolutely a personal experience every time! From the time you call them to the time you drop off / pick up your problem, the entire staff is friendly, compassionate and very professional. ( A HUGE shout out to Ed who always comes through no matter what "I tried it at home.... mess" I drag in!!) We are very happy customers and recommend Team S & P for all your vehicle maintenance needs!

AH
AARON and MARIA H.
02/05/2020
Dependable service in Eagle Tiver
S&P always takes care of our vehicles. They are kind, professional, and timely.