CK
CLAYTON and BECKY K.
BMW Z4
08/01/2020
As always, the best service in Eagle River
From the friendly greeting, to the fast a excellent service, S&P has never disappointed me. I have been using them for 20 years.

DF
DEBRA F.
Mercury Mountaineer
07/30/2020
Trust
Best mechanic bar none! Great service, straight up honesty, reasonable prices and absolutely dependable repairs! You won't find a better mechanic from Anchorage to Wasilla!

TROY and HEATHER M.
Ram Pickup
07/29/2020
Honest, friendly & fast service without financially robbing you.
Honest, friendly & fast service without financially robbing you. They never disappoint and time and time again have found the problem with all our cars while others have not.

ROBIN and TITA M.
Pontiac Torrent
07/25/2020
Great Service!!
I can always expect the best service from you guys!

GMC Yukon
07/24/2020
Honest vehicle diagnosis
I took my truck in for what I thought was lifter noise, but was not sure, as I'm no mechanic. They had it for most of the day, then called me to tell me it was a valvetrain noise and piston slap primarily due to age and miles on my vehicle. They said it's nothing catastrophic, but eventually will need a new engine sometime in the future. They don't last forever.

MARK and TONYA L.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
07/18/2020
Gets it right
Never any hassle when I bring my vehicles here. They do a great job every time and do it at a fair price.

07/18/2020
Service and work quality
These folks were great
Got me in and out in very good time

07/17/2020
Top Notch
S&P never lets me down and always does great work; prompt and proper at a great price. Will continue to use them for the foreseeable future.

DF
DAVID and JENNA F.
07/17/2020
Excellent customer service and solid work
I am so glad I chose S&P Car Care.

This was my first experience with S&P, and I was more than impressed. I had been a loyal customer of 10 years to a place in Anchorage until a recent owner change and was apprehensive about finding a new place I could come to trust. I had tried another place in town, but was not pleased. Driving by S&P everyday, I thought I would try them out. And am so glad I did.

What I appreciated:

1. I was asked to make an appointment with the reason being that they could provided more focused attention on my needs and any issues that may be discovered. I thought this was a brilliant idea and made me feel like my vehicle would recieve top notch service (reducing a tech's need to do a "rush job")
2. The communication was over the top. I recieved a couple emails regarding my appointment. I got texts from the tech with estimates and status updates. And I recieved solid follow up. The experience really shows how much S&P values the customer and provides a level of assurance in their work that I rarely experience with any service industry
3. My vehicle runs so much better now. Not only was the customer service great, but the work was solid. I have put a couple hundred miles on since the service call and am impressed with how solid my truck feels now.
4. I wasn't pressured into more work and felt like their diagnostic was spot on. I went in having a pretty good idea of what the problem was, and wanted to see what they recommended. It was exactly what I suspected. They didnt try to pull any stunts to get me on the hook for more repairs. I really appreciate their integrity.
5. The final price was fair and their rates are competitive. I always hate the feeling of walking away from a purchase and feeling disatified with the cost relative to the return. With my visit with S&P, I actually felt like I got a really good deal.

S&P has definately earned my future business. And I will gladly recommend them to anyone with vehicle service needs.

ADAM S.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/16/2020
Quality work; fair price
As a military transplant to Eagle River I had no idea where to turn for vehicle maintenance. I stumble upon S&P based on a locals recommendation. I highly recommend as they have provided me with 3 yrs of quality work at a fair price.

RK
RODNEY and CHRISTY K.
Ford Edge
07/11/2020
Great job
I was impressed when I couldn't make my appointment that they kept the paperwork so I didn't have to fill it out again. Service was prompt and courteous and will definitely be back.

STEVE and DOREEN H.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/10/2020
Trusted repair now my son is stranded in Kasilof
Our truck was leaking transmission fluid. Took in for repairs. Trusted result and sent him on his fishing trip to Kasilof. Now he’s stranded there because it was a shorter distance to get to There than home. Hate that they put my sons life at risk

JEFF and VICKIE S.
07/10/2020
Great service and honesty
Great service and no BS. Vet friendly.

BILL and ANNE M.
07/08/2020
Best Outcome
The problem with the lights was unclear when we dropped off the car. Your mechanics kept it simple and that resulted in a quick, clean solution. You have again proven to be efficient and trustworthy. Thank you.

KD
KIMI and PATRICK D.
Volkswagen Routan
07/08/2020
Great service for a reasonable price
While having a minor repair, s&p noticed a developing situation with my car brakes and referred me to someone who could help. They saved me money and gave me peace of mind. The whole shop is filled with good people!