03/04/2019
Great group of people
Great group of people. Super nice to my kids, always respectful. Any time we have an issue they work with us until I am satisfied. We are not just a number here, but valued customers who feel at home.

TR
TERRI and BLAKE R.
Ford Police Interceptor
03/02/2019
Trust
I trust S&P Cierified Car Care LLC to repair my vehicle without adding extra costs and repair it right . I trust them to give me the very best price on their parts and labor .

03/01/2019
They came through when needed
My seven year old battery died midday about a mile from S & P. They had a fellow show up with a power pack and when I came in that replaced my battery in half an hour by working me in between other customers.
These folks are great. Their canine greeters are great also.

02/28/2019
Great shop!
I’m so glad I found this Establishment very professional and the best time frame. Great staff. I always leave quite happy. satisfied costumer.

Barry H.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Barry said he was treated very well and the employees did a very good job.

KO
Kendric O.
Subaru Legacy
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Kendric said the employees were quick to answer his questions and his vehicle runs great again. The service only took 1 day and the price was reasonable.

DAVID W.
Ram 1500
02/24/2019
excellant service
As soon as I walk thru the door greeted with respect. Individuals are working behind the counter are always pleasant and very helpful. There at eight AM for oil change and out by 830 AM.

BF
BILL and RHONDA F.
02/23/2019
Great, friendly customer service, quick turnaround of our Tahoe
Called for an oil change, was happily told that it was first come, first serve . We dropped the Tahoe off at about 9, got called at about 11:30 that it was done. Both the telephone call and the in-person visit was enjoyable and the price was just right. We've had several vehicles serviced and repaired by S & P over the years and they've been outstanding every time. Go there.

RK

RD
RON and SARAH D.
02/21/2019
Most Reliable Car Care
Being an Alaskan resident for twenty-three years, I have utilized several auto-care businesses; however, S&P Car Care stands head and shoulders above all of them. They do rapid, high-quality work (usually within the same day or following day at most) and their prices are very reasonable. This is the most ethical auto-care shop I have ever done business with. Do not search anywhere else to take your vehicle to for maintenance. S&P is where you want to go.

PP
PETE / SUE P.
02/19/2019
Polite staff, prompt response to veh. problem.
You got my CRV in to replace tail lites as a walk in. Your staff got it in right away and gave me a call to let me know it was ready. When I arrived to pick it up, I noticed that only one of the two lights needing replacement was working. When I reported it to staff, they immediately pulled it back in and finished the job.

Had I not checked to see if the lights worked and taken the car home I might have been very disappointed. Your quick response once you knew there was a problem saved the day.

02/16/2019
I've become a regular customer.
This place is like a dream come true. I walk in and they are friendly, honest and accountable .
The prices are reasonable. I've become a regular customer.
Thank you S and P Certified Car Care for your car service.

Joe D.
Alaska
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Joe said they were great. He liked the texting of information.

JIM and KIM A.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/08/2019
Prompt, thorough and well-priced.
I trust their analysis and diagnosis since it has always been accurate. I know they don’t provide a service or part that is not necessary.

AR
ART and CONNIE R.
Dodge Dakota
02/08/2019
OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!
Friendly folks always ready to help you out with your automotive needs. I've used S & P for many years. Our kids... and now our grandchildren are using S & P. Great mechanics (thanks Ed) and fair pricing for quality work. Keep up the great work!

ROBERT and TAMMANY W.
02/07/2019
Once Again
I had an battery issue, needed replacement, called S&P up, they had a new battery instock, showed up the next day at 8 am and was done by and gone by 8:20! In and out new battery installed correctly. Great customer service!!

CATHY and ANDY M.

KA
KATHLEEN A.
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/06/2019
Ed & his team do great work!
I have had to urgent repair requests recently and Ed & his team have done a great job of getting my car serviced and on the road in a timely manner.

JAY R.
02/06/2019
1997 Ford F-150 recent visit
Office staff is friendly and helpful. My requests proceed as I desire, with no attempt to add or promote service that I did not come in for. I like that, and I respect the knowledge of Steve and Eric, and their courtesy of fielding my questions regarding the service which I am pursuing. I believe that your work is performed with honesty to the customer. I have referred other new customers, and will continue to do so.
One incident immediately following my recent visit was unsat. Three blocks down the street after the oil change, I heard a "TINK" from under the cowling. (Never found out what that sound was, however.) I stopped and raised the hood to have a look. The hoses and vicinity of the oil filler spout was oily. I tried the filler cap, and it was loose, actually broken. Probably allowing oil mist to escape the cap assy. The broken cap jogged my memory that it had this problem the last time I changed the oil. I was going to replace the cap, and then forgot about it. During your oil fill, it would have been preferred by me that you call my attention to it. I know that you didn't break it, and things just wear out. I stopped at O'Riley's and bought a new cap. Jay

V
Valued Customer
Anchorage, AK
02/04/2019
Branch Manager
I always feel like I'm treated as a friend. They know everyone and treat them the same, I know this because they are in line ahead of me or behind me. People I recommend always thank me and say what a success their visit was and they are going back.