BK
Brady K.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Brady said this business always takes care of him.

Dustin M.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Dustin said the staff provided good service and he will definitely be back.

GT
GREG and JULIE T.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
02/04/2020
Coolant Leak
Had some coolant leaking and the guys at S&P took great care of us and had us back on road very quickly.

They always treat us well and do a great job.

JY
JIM and PAM Y.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/01/2020
Jim Yeargan
As always, I love your front in ladies. They are professional, and at the same time personable.
I presume the poor slaves in the back are as professional, and of course, highly personable!

Nissan Titan
01/29/2020
Very responsive to my request for diagnostics of my issue.
I called regarding an issue that was significant in the very cold weather. They brought me right in and diagnosed the issue. Unfortunately, without an appointment they we unable to make the repairs immediately, but they did schedule a suitable time for the work.

BK
Becky K.
01/28/2020
Friendly, reliable, honest
We've been taking our cars here since ~2009 and have always had great experiences! We've had everything from routine oil changes to wheel bearings replaced and always had great experiences here!

KRIS B.
01/24/2020
Dodge
All staff has been courteous and helpful. They always try to find the right solution with the best cost, rather than just taking the easy way and just replacing parts.

MICHELLE M.
01/23/2020
I brought my car in because I thought I needed a new battery, but it was not the issue. They checked the ignition system and found nothing wrong. I was good to go and no charges. Awesome team!

John W.
01/22/2020 Category: Service
John said he likes doing business with this place.

TONY B.
01/19/2020
In for fluid leak.
When the mechanic was looking for the source of the fluid leak he did a routined undercarriage survey and found that my front breaks were near the wear tabs. They offered to do the replacement then or at a later date. I took advantage of the availability rather than make a second appointment.
S & P makes every effort to ease the time constraints of busy customers.

GF
GREGORY and KATHLEEN F.
01/17/2020
A great place to have automotive work done
S & P is consistent and honest in their work. I take all of my automotive maintenance and repair work to them. I like that they have a military discount, as well!

Mercedes-Benz E500
01/17/2020
I took my Mercedes into S&P to have a front headlight replaced. They were kind enough to assess the problem, advice that they did not have the instructions to diagnose the problem, refer me to another auto repair shop and did not charge me for the visit. S&P has consistently given our family great auto advice and repairs for the last 10 years.

Kia Forte
S&P
Poor service and staff are not too knowledgeable and can't answer technical questions

Anchorage, AK
Chrysler Pacifica
01/15/2020
Best place around!
I can’t rave about you guys enough. Sweetest people, great service. I will always prefer bringing my vehicle from Anchorage to see you guys rather than going somewhere in town. Thank you for always being kind, quick, and reliable!

GC
GRETCHEN C.
Chugiak, AK
GMC Pickup
01/12/2020
Honest, Effective Mechanics
I have serviced my truck here for years. This is a hardworking garage who tells it like it is.
Great customer service and individualized attention and information from Ed. Military discount and a good value. Drop off service great. Usually get work done earlier than what is first estimated. I am sticking with S & P Certified Car (and truck) Service! Thank you!