Bob B.
10/05/2015 Category: Service
Bob said the business was organized and on time with his vehicle. They did not overcharge him and were very friendly. They also educated him on the services provided.

Mallori S.
Buick Enclave
10/05/2015 Category: Service
Mallori said the business was very timely and the employees were very polite.

CHAD and HEIDI S.
10/04/2015
Quality work by trusted people.
I was happy about everything from my trucks service other than the mechanic getting in and out of my truck with dirty hands/shoes. I had stains on my floor mats, as well as a dirty/greasy steering wheel and door handles (as well as on the outside of the truck). It cleaned up, I was just disappointed. Your shop does not exhibit itself as a dirty dingy shop. I was disappointed when my truck came back that way.

ROBERT and SARAH C.
Honda Ridgeline
10/01/2015
Great service, friendly people, free puppy entertainments
I would go back in a heartbeat. I really enjoyed my service experience. Military friendly. Puppy greets you with a ball and begs for you to play while you wait for your vehicle to be fixed.

KIRSTEN S.
09/27/2015
great service and fair oricing
My brakes started making a horrible sound so I brought my vehicle in late one afternoon. The Hal at the desk thought it would be four days till they could take my car in if I needed repairs. They got right back to me and said that my front brakes were out and they nicely squeezed my in and I picked up my car the next afternoon! We have a one car family so it was greatly appreciated. AND the prices was more than fair. This was my second interaction with this shop and I won't bring my car anywhere else from here on out!

KJ
KALEB J.
Chugiak, AK
Chevrolet Suburban
09/26/2015
Good price and fast service
Nice and friendly

BRIAN and KATIE B.
Audi Q5
09/24/2015
Great place
Great place and very knowledgable mechanic.

LH
LARRY and RITA H.
Homer, AK
Dodge Dakota
09/20/2015
S&P seems well organized, friendly and competent.
Service was great, except they did not test drive after first repair, and I had to come back immediately. Inconvenience was another lost day and a round trip to Girdwood. But second repair was free, and I highly recommend this business.

MI
MEGAN and ALEX I.
Ford Econoline
09/20/2015
May it be at the front desk or in the shop, S and P excels in all that they do!

DK
DAVID and DORI K.
Ease in scheduling appts
Always able to get quick, friendly, comprehensive service - trust this business for all our vehicle needs

AW
Adam W.
Fort Richardson, AK
09/17/2015 Category: Service
Adam said this business is fast and they do everything correctly.

KH
KEVIN H.
Lexus LS 400
09/12/2015
Vintage Lexus LS 400 oil change
Thanks for take Ngen a walk in, graciously using my oil, finding a horrible air filter situation and several tail lights out! Coffee and conversation was great and the price was right! I will be back!

JAMES S.
Wasilla, AK
GMC Sierra
Great is an understatement
The mechanics there not to mention the office personnel are so awesome, I only trust my truck to S&P

TONY B.
Chevrolet Silverado
09/11/2015
Close to home and very good.
A friend recommended S & P and I have had my truck attended to by them for about four years. I have not been disappointed.
Steve H., Owner from S & P Certified Car Care LLC responded on 09/11/2015

Thanks for the kind words. Referrals are only form of advertising and has been working good for us.

Steve Haight