Roxanne M.
Acura TL
12/31/2018
great!
as always, prompt, courteous service at a very reasonable price. Highly recommend.

Jeffrey P.
12/27/2018
Always on time and reasonably priced
They are always on top of everything. I am very at ease dealing with them!

JQ
Jami Q.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/27/2018
Great Customer Service
These guys are awesome. They are patient and very flexibility and accommodating. I have never been disappointed or feel like I was not getting A1 service!

CK
Chris K.
Acura 3.2CL
12/21/2018
Outstanding Service
I’m so glad I found Mike and his crew 8 years ago. I have never had a bad experience, and I recommend him to anyone that needs to get their car serviced. Highly recommended!

Nissan Sentra
12/21/2018
Always the Best!
They always take great care of my vehicles and I know I can trust their diagnostics and prices. I am not a mechanic so it is important to me that I’ve found someone who is not going to take advantage of my lack of knowledge.

John B.
12/19/2018
Wonderful
Guys at S and M are great!
Friendly and have great service!

Jean L.
Beaverdam, VA
12/14/2018
Dependable and timely
Its worth the drive from Beaverdam knowing we can always trust S&M automotive. We’ve been bringing our 4-5 vehicles there for the past 5+ years. They always shoot straight with us telling us if a repair is worth it or it’s time to get rid of the vehicle.

Brittany h.
Virginia
Nissan Sentra
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Brittany said the customer service was great.

Rosie M.
Tappahannock, VA
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Rosie said that it was a nice experience for her first time being there.

Steve C.
Nissan Rogue
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the business did a good job with the service they provided.

GMC S15 Pickup
12/08/2018
excellant,top quality ,and quick service
You helped me out in a pinch to restore my old truck's safety(turn signals)! Thanks , a new customer for life !

Lisa M.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/30/2018
Oil change and Inspection
Mike and his crew have always treated me right. Never trying to sell me something I don't need. They are honest about what needs to be done and what can wait.

Reggie C.
11/29/2018
Great Servixe
I’ve been going to s&m for the last few years. I’ve taken my truck, SUV, and bike here and have never had any complaints about the work they’ve done. They’re extremely personable and have always given me good/realistic recommendations!! This place is awesome!!

Honda Fit
11/19/2018
Efficient Job
S & M took care of my routine maintenance in short order and they were pleasant and helpful.

IM

Nick M.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
11/12/2018
Perfect Service
S&M is my new favorite shop. They work on my trucks and trailers. They are very fair on price and always get me in and out fast with my hectic schedule. I highly recommend them to everyone I know!

11/08/2018
They are always on time with the scheduled time they give you and perform the service quickly and correctly

LG
Lincoln G.
GMC Pickup
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Lincoln said they did a great job.

GMC S15 Pickup
11/04/2018
service on truck turn signals
Very satisfied. Quick ,excellent service on my old truck!!!!

ST
Scott T.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/03/2018
State inspection
Wonderful service. Made an appointment and the entire process was painless.