Dale S.
Studley, VA
Subaru Legacy
08/04/2020
Subaru Maintenance
As always the guys at S&M Auto Service do outstanding work....I've been bringing all of my cars to Mike and Bobby for years and I wouldn't trust them at any other auto service location. Why? They're dependable, trustworthy, reliable, accurate, and professional....That says it all.

Leslie S.
07/28/2020
Help With Unexpected!
I was due to go out of town and late the night before leaving, my Jeep developed a problem out of the blue. In a panic, I called first thing to see if someone could take a look hoping it was a simple fix. I was told to come right in and they checked for codes immediately. It wasn’t a quick fix, so I did end up leaving it and renting a vehicle. They kept me informed of progress and had it fixed the very next day - ahead of when I even needed. Always such great service and pleasant to work with!

MN
Max N.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/15/2020
Honest, Trustworthy, Reasonable & Friendly
Good work and on time everytime. We have 5 vehicles we bring here because of the great service.

EM
Ed M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/14/2020
always fair and you can trust them
great to work with, go out their way to help you, only place I will take my cars

Jerold M.
Glen Allen, VA
07/10/2020
Great customers service and eervice
Great service provider and customer service

RA
Rodney A.
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Rodney said the business has good customer service. He said they are timely and he always enjoys the experience.

Christine B.
Honda Civic Sdn
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Christine said that their customer service is great. After she picked up her vehicle, she got a phone from call from them to follow up with her. She is happy with their service.

WP
Wendy P.
07/02/2020
Professional - yet friendly!
I have never had a bad experience! I can trust their evaluation of my vehicle, and the service is always performed in a timely and thorough manner.

07/01/2020
Awesome Service
Excellent Service. I will be back.

Jennifer M.

AH
Andre H.
Virginia
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Andre said Mike at the business provided good service.

Casey B.
Nissan Rogue Select
06/24/2020
Very honest people!
Excellent service . Very laid back and just good people. Also they know what they’re doing which helps a lot!

JE
John E.
Audi Q7
06/23/2020 Category: Service
John said they're very professional, punctual, they do what they say they're going to do, and he is very pleased with them.

Robert H.
Dodge Dakota
06/20/2020
Told Mike I Wanted inexpensive but good tires He got me great tires alignment and inspection Fast and Efficient service

LT
Lakeasha T.
Highland Springs, VA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/17/2020
Clear Communication with Mike Matthews, Honest Team, Clean Shop
We usually bring our vehicles here for an oil change or an inspection here and there. As a female I never feel like they are trying to get money out of me. A few days ago Mike and his team did a major repair on our Chevrolet Silverado. Mike was very honest about what we needed and what we didn't need. My husband and I were well pleased. I don't mind waiting in the shop for my repairs they usually do things fairly quickly especially if you have an appointment. I was able to drop off the Silverado on Friday for the repairs and everything was completed by Monday.