Latest Review 44 minutes ago

Mark O.
Toyota Tundra
04/26/2017
Knowledge
Staff demonstrates exceptional service.

EL
Edward L.
Toyota Avalon
04/22/2017
Great service, knowledgeable staff, awesome customer service!
I was referred to S&M Auto by another shop. On my initial visit, making my appointment for service was a breeze! The day of my vehicle service, everything was effortless! The staff went above and beyond to take care my needs and concerns! Thanks so much! I look forward to your services in the future!

HP
Good time had by all.

BE
Brian E.
04/07/2017 Category: Service
Brian said his experience was fine.

BJ
Bruce J.
Acura 3.0CL
04/04/2017 Category: Service
Bruce said he would recommend this business for service.

VC
Virginia C.
Pontiac Grand Am
03/15/2017 Category: Service
Virginia said she has been going to this facility for a few years and they're the best around. If she has any problems she calls Mike and she is very satisfied.

Chuck H.
Chrysler Pacifica
03/07/2017 Category: Service
Chuck said they did a pretty quick job, but they're a bit pricey. He got it back on the same day and they did a good job.

HP
HT P.
02/12/2017
Not quite ready
Car was still on the lift when we came to get it.

TT
Teresa T.
01/26/2017 Category: Service
Teresa said this business did a good job.

PW
Phillip W.
BMW 330Ci
01/25/2017
Great little place in a tucked away space
I was referred here by another automotive shop that didn't do alignments. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They found an issue with a tire and gave me pricing to replace them.
My only issue is that they balanced and rotated the tires which was a waste of money since I needed to replace 2 tires. Overall I am very pleased and will be returning here for service.

ES
Eva S.
Honda Civic Si
12/14/2019
Headlights
I had a headlight out, called Mike, and it was replaced right away.
He was recommend to me years ago and I am very glad.
Mike is honest and that is hard to find nowadays. He has always done me right and I have recommended him several times and will continue to do so.

FS
FM S.
Highland Springs, VA
12/09/2019
Fantistic Auto Shop
Thank you all. As usual you provide on time services, with a great attitude. You always find time to help me even when I didn't have an appointment. Every one I have sent to you has had nothing but good things to say about your service also. Again thank you all for everything you do to keep all my trucks and cars in tip top shape. Looking forward to 2020 with you.
Franklin Spencer

Melinda G.
12/05/2019
Vehicle breakdown
My vehicle coasted onto Elm Drive, luckily was able to get pushed down into S&M's shop. Rear differential gone. Mike walked me through the process getting it replaced. Fair, fast service!

SO
Steven O.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Steven said he didn't have an appointment and the business got him in and out quickly. He said the price was reasonable.

WW
Windy W.
11/26/2019
Professional
Online service was easy and Mike called me back quickly to confirm my appointment. Prices were reasonable, and the service was done quickly. Inside was clean and welcoming. I dropped off my vehicle the night before and the parking lot was well lit, with plenty of parking. I've been looking for an Automotive Service for years and I am so grateful to finally found a place I trust.

Stacia W.
Ruther Glen, VA
smart fortwo
11/18/2019
Best Auto Service Ever!!!
I can't say enough good things about this place! They are friendly, professional, and fair. Car issues always give me anxiety, and these guys are the best at fixing everything at a reasonable price and putting my anxiety at ease.

MA
Mike A.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the service was pretty good. He said he trusts the staff to work on his vehicle.

TW
Toniesha W.
Chester, VA
Honda Accord Coupe
11/13/2019
Customer Service and fast service
I called when the shop opened with a concern about my car. I was told to bring it in that afternoon. My car was worked on within a hour, and received great customer service as always.

Don C.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Don said he enjoyed the service. He said the staff gave him a time to bring his vehicle in, so he did, and they got him in and out.

CL
Caitlin L.
11/10/2019
Always great service
The guys at this shop are fantastic! Always friendly and just all around good people.