Latest Review about 1 month ago

Charles W.
Richmond, VA
06/25/2021
Knowledgeable staff and excellent workmanship
I always get great service and questions are answered in a manner that leaves me with a better understanding of the original problem and the steps that were taken to rectify it.

BD
Bob D.
06/24/2021
felt important
Mike was very attentive to my concerns and was very accommodating in helping me get the truck dropped off and picked up which worked with my schedule.

KR
Ken R.
06/22/2021
Efficient
Easy to make an appointment and they are always on time ! Great place to get all your auto needs. Friendly and professional. A+

SN
Steve N.
06/22/2021
Quick, thorough service.
Worked me into their schedule so I could get tires replaced and inspection done at the same time.

HP
HT P.
GMC Pickup
06/15/2021
Good job.
A job well done, problem solved at a fair price.

David W.
06/10/2021
They are the best!
Mike and team are always the best!

Jeff A.
06/03/2021
Great repair work, able to fit me in for unexpected repair
S&M were great! Recommended a reasonable tow service when I became stranded due to a radiator failure. Fit me into their schedule and had the repair finished when expected. I highly recommend S&M Automotive Service.

David R.
05/28/2021
Honesty and Integrity
These guys are always straight forward and do the right thing. Thanks for always putting your customers’ best interest first.

Asberry S.
Richmond, VA
05/26/2021
Customer service

Brenda B.
Jeep Compass
05/20/2021
I had my car inspected and they let me know what I needed in the future and even gave me a print out and cost. I will always take my car there because they will be honest with you. Thanks guys đź‘Ť

HP
HT P.
Honda Element
05/18/2021
Great guys
Good work at a fair price. They get it done.

Jean S.
Nissan Murano
05/18/2021
Convenient to my home.
When I made arrangements to get my Nissan inspected, the customer service was great.
When I arrived to get the inspection done, Mike was very professional and everything was completed in a short amount of time. I appreciate the courtesy and professionalism shown.

Dana M.
Acura TL
05/16/2021
always great service
always great service. my sole mechanic +/- 5 years for my car and truck. plus motorcycle (inspections).

ES
Ed S.
05/12/2021
Service 05/11/21
I am again very pleased with your quick and professional service . You guys are the greatest! Thanks.

Tim S.
05/12/2021
Great service in the Ville.
Been taking care of our cars for years. They have real technicians, not mechanics.