Latest Review about 1 month ago

William G.
Virginia
Mercury Sable
12/09/2019 Category: Service
William said his vehicle came back from the business with a problem with the exhaust rattling. He said the staff was friendly and he liked the mechanics he talked to. He would not recommend this business for service due to the issue with the exhaust. He said he didn't understand why they didn't call him about the problem and charged him $700 when it wasn't all the way fixed.

Ram Pickup
02/10/2019
Ok
I explained to the mechanic the issue going on with my truck and that power seemed to not be going to fuel pump relay. A lot of people online had this same issue with their dodge rams. Was told a diagnostic was needed and that people online say a lot. Diagnosis said I had a bad fuel pump and that was the only issue. I replaced the fuel pump and the issue remained. I finally found the bypass cable and installed it now everything works fine again. Bad diagnosis just cost me $900.00
Mike M. from S&M Automotive Service responded on 02/11/2019

Mr. Smith, when we performed the diagnostic on the truck there was 12 volts going to the fuel pump with the ignition switch on however the fuel pump would not run. We tested the pump with our Power Probe and the pump still did not run. At the time the truck was here there was never an indication the wiring on the truck was faulty as we always had 12 volts and ground to the pump when commanded. We are sorry you feel our diagnostic was not correct.

KJ
Kenneth J.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Kenneth said he took his vehicle in for an oil change and the business told him the plugs are worn, so he had the plugs replaced. The business didn't put in the recommended plugs and he was charged twice the amount. Now his vehicle is missing and he was charged $60 for a gas treatment. He was overcharged, his vehicle is not running right, and he only needed an oil change.

Jill M.
Hyundai Tiburon
04/30/2018
Very unhappy with the service
You replaced the clutch in my car and I was very happy. This service I was not. The engine cover is cracked and the emblem bolt cover is gone and the covers around the radiator are missing the pins that held them in place. Also there were grease hand prints on the hood that had to be cleaned off. Not the way you should treat someone’s vehicle. I have pictures to show you. I will attach to a separate email. Jill Mccurry

Charles W.
06/25/2021
Knowledgeable staff and excellent workmanship
I always get great service and questions are answered in a manner that leaves me with a better understanding of the original problem and the steps that were taken to rectify it.

BD
Bob D.
06/24/2021
felt important
Mike was very attentive to my concerns and was very accommodating in helping me get the truck dropped off and picked up which worked with my schedule.

KR
Ken R.
06/22/2021
Efficient
Easy to make an appointment and they are always on time ! Great place to get all your auto needs. Friendly and professional. A+

SN
Steve N.
06/22/2021
Quick, thorough service.
Worked me into their schedule so I could get tires replaced and inspection done at the same time.

HP
HT P.
GMC Pickup
06/15/2021
Good job.
A job well done, problem solved at a fair price.

David W.
06/10/2021
They are the best!
Mike and team are always the best!

Jeff A.
06/03/2021
Great repair work, able to fit me in for unexpected repair
S&M were great! Recommended a reasonable tow service when I became stranded due to a radiator failure. Fit me into their schedule and had the repair finished when expected. I highly recommend S&M Automotive Service.

David R.
05/28/2021
Honesty and Integrity
These guys are always straight forward and do the right thing. Thanks for always putting your customers’ best interest first.

Asberry S.
05/26/2021
Customer service

Brenda B.
Jeep Compass
05/20/2021
I had my car inspected and they let me know what I needed in the future and even gave me a print out and cost. I will always take my car there because they will be honest with you. Thanks guys 👍

HP
HT P.
Honda Element
05/18/2021
Great guys
Good work at a fair price. They get it done.