Jamie F.
01/17/2020
Awesome as always!
Jeremy did an amazing job. I'm never disappointed when I get my pickup back. And they always come pick it up.

KJ
Kyle J.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Kyle said the business did a good job.

KL
KIP L.
Mercedes-Benz C220
01/14/2020
Hard to fix project
Hard to fix project I took my Mercedes to Sabins because I think they could fix it and they did much appreciate the work that they did thank you

EB
Erin B.
Toyota Echo
01/13/2020
They never steer me wrong!
In a pinch, they are always willing to help me out. They do really good work and I am always confident in thë drivability of my car when they are done with it.

Laura M.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Laura said the staff is very nice, tell her exactly what was done, and how it is done, to her vehicle in detail.

Kenny S.
Volvo V70
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Kenny said he was well satisfied with what they did.

SHANE B.
Cozad, NE
Hyundai Tiburon
01/05/2020
Great Alignment Service
Very accomodating getting me scheduled considering I had to cancel the first appointment and then schedule the new one with a days notice. Knowledgeable and courteous tech doing the alignment and did a good job.

NM
Nick M.
Dodge Dakota
01/04/2020
Outstanding service and communication
The holidays are never a convenient time to have car trouble. Had 2 vehicles in back to back. From front desk, to mechanics, to owner, everyone I communicated with was extremely respectful, informative, and transparent. Cars were completed in a timely manner. Extremely thankful for a shop we can trust with our vehicles.

HP
Henry P.
Willow Island, NE
Buick Century
12/24/2019
henry potter owner
great service, even when there was nothing in the tire to cause it to go flat. didn't want to charge for their service, but we wanted to pay for their time and trouble. Thanks so much on a busy day before the Christmas rush!!

KL
KIP L.
GMC Yukon
12/17/2019
Good deal whenever I want it !!
I know when I take my vehicle to Sabin’s I always get things done right the way they should be and for a good deal too.

CG
Camron G.
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Cameron said they performed a spectacular service.

JOE D.
12/11/2019
Friendly Fast Service
Sabin’s are highly motivated, with technical experiences in return gives any customer reassurance that they have found the best Service Center in area.

DUSTIN H.

MA
Matt A.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Matt said that the staff does good work.

SD
SHELLY D.
Ford Expedition EL
12/04/2019
People
Sabin’s Body Shop always takes care of my business and personal vehicles, they have saved me a few times from potential wrecks by looking the whole vehicle over. They are extremely easy to work with, courteous and are always willing to help someone out! They go above and beyond every time