4.5

Not surprised
Not surprised On consistent Service

2019 Hyundai Sonata
Quick and great service
Quick check in, friendly employees and quick service. Thanks.
SHEILA R R. from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 08/05/2020

Good Afternoon!

MN
Manzoor N.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/04/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service fully satisfied. I will recommend my family and friends.

Hi Manzoor,
Thank you for the great review regarding your visit. You and your business are much appreciated! I will be sure and share your kind comments with the team.

Rajin S.
West Sacramento, CA
Fast service
Good prices an fast paced

Hi Rajin,
Thank you for the great 5 star review regarding your visit. You and your business are much appreciated!

Bertman B.
2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
08/03/2020 Category: Service
Wish I had bought it there
When I was looking for my car, I was searching everywhere for the Unlimited Edition in Ultra Black. I found it at a differeent dealer and was ready to buy so I went a way out of town to find it. Unfortunately, while Florin Hyundai had Kona Electric in stock, they were unable to get the color I wanted. I prefer to buy locally whenever possible. The Kona Electric was definitely the car I wanted, it had to be Ultra Black and leather seats, so I went to where the car was. Truly I wish I had purchased the top of the line model but I didn't know at the time that I was going to want adaptive cruise control.

It is a wonderful car, smooth riding and peppy. I had to get a sensor upgrade and took it to Florin Road Hyundai for the service. I also did the Preventive Maintenance since I was already there. It was pleasant working with Dominic as the service rep who got it taken care of quickly and with no hassle. I will definitely take it there for all my future service needs.

Hi Bertman,
Thank you for the awesome 5 star review and for giving us the opportunity to assist you! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you in the future.

LG
Leonard G.
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/30/2020 Category: Service
service
could be better with the communications
SHEILA R R. from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 07/31/2020

Good Morning Leonard!
Thank you very much for the review and for taking the time to complete our survey. We truly appreciate you and your business. If you have any recommendations please don't hesitate to let us know we would love the opportunity to earn a 5 star review from you in the future.

I appreciate your comments regarding better communication, I will be sure it is shared with the Management team to ensure we do better in the future.

VW
Verna W.
07/28/2020 Category: Service
My experience
So far I trust Hyundai to service my car. I have never gone for service and they give me some extra expensive recommendations. They do what the service calls for and that’s it unless I have some concerns or want some extras. I like that.

They give you recommendations, they will also tell you if you need it right away.
SHEILA R R. from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 07/31/2020

Good Morning Verna!

SF
Scott F.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Kept me updated and did a great job

Good Morning Scott!
Thank you very much for the 5 star review and for taking the time to complete our survey! We appreciate you and your business!

2020 Hyundai Kona Ev
07/23/2020 Category: Service
everything done as scheduled
Polite and helpful staff

Good Morning!

2020 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Bought my car from this dealership, had a great experience then. Second time going here for service, great, friendly staff for the most part, some staff member come off very cold. But overall great place, I will keep coming here and Recommend to Friends.

Good Morning!

Sara B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Routine Hyundai service
The service was completed on time. The employees were courteous and efficient. Everyone wore masks and practiced social distancing.

Good Morning Sara!
Thank you for the awesome 5 star review and for giving us the opportunity to assist you! We appreciate your business!

C. M.
07/21/2020
Very honest
We purchased a used Hyundai from a acquaintance, we bought the car in to have the clutch adjusted our service technician discovered a flaw that made our vehicle unsafe to drive. He gave us a complete rundown and also spoke with the seller of the vehicle who was unhappy with the diagnosis that was provided to us. we were able to return the vehicle to the seller due to our technicians assessments assessment.

Dear Customer,

2016 Hyundai Azera
07/20/2020 Category: Service
Charles
I’m truly sadden to hear that Charles (Chuck) is leaving Sacramento and heading back to Arizona...he will truly be missed.

KK

Julio P.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2020 Category: Service
good service
everyone , especially Reginald Ababio , was very helpful & professional.

Hi Julio!