Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 4.2307673/5Overall Rating 4.2307673/5Overall Rating 4.2307673/5Overall Rating 4.2307673/5rating 4.2307673
Overall Rating 2.19231/5Overall Rating 2.19231/5rating 2.19231rating 2.19231rating 2.19231

YL
Yolanda L.
08/22/2019 Category: Service
My service advisor was Darrell
When I took my care in the service was great but I'm sad to say when I picked up my car service wasn't so good. I realize that its a very busy time but I would have like my service advisor to spend so time with me but that didn't happen. I will say the most help I received was from Alexandria she was very helpfull

EN
Elizabeth N.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Feedback
My service provider was extremely nice and very helpful . I put my trust in my service providers and want them to have my best interest in mind .

PL
Patricia L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Review
The service advisor explained everything that needed to be done. Also answered some quwstions that I had.

AC
Atish C.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Nothing but while my car is service i can go buying my grocery
Did excellent work inhaving my car cleaned

2009 Hyundai Genesis

Charles S.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
I was pleased by the quick and efficient service of my Sonata. The staff were all very nice and helpful, especially when I asked that my car not be moved to the storage lot next door after the service was complete.
One point, however, there does not seem to be any way to turn down the volume on the TV in the waiting room. There were a few of us waiting that were reading and the TV was a little too loud.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Irving is my service writer.
Always friendly and informative as what may need repair in the future.

AT

Quick service

LR
Lateshia R.
Awesome service
I bought my Sonata in 2013, I've always taken my car to Florin Hyundai. A little pricey however I wouldn't go anywhere else.

PS
Paul S.
Service Department
Great service, but even better customer care from Irving Panigada. He knows my vehicles and takes pride in the service department he represents. He's one of the reasons I keep coming back.
Paul Self

Friendly and knowledgeable staff

John S.
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Regular service
I took in my 2018 Sonata for regular service and used some "free" coupons that were sent. The service was excellent, a good price and the car was ready as promised.

WA
William A.
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Top Notch Customer Service
Irving and his team did an outstanding job servicing my car for an upcoming road trip.

08/09/2019 Category: Service
Car won't start
Car battery was dead, so dead that jump starting it and running the car for an hour did not recharge the battery. Called Sac. Hyundai Service and they did not have an available appointment foe a week and a half. Service Advisory Darrel Lasley had a bring our car in that very day and worked our car into his already full schedule. New battery and we were good to go. Can't say enough about how willing to help, professional, patient and understanding Darrel was. We only have one car and couldn't wait a week and a half to have it fixed.
Thank you Darrel Lasley so much for helping us.

Jonda G.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Service success!!
Quick and prompt service! Friendly staff!!

Sarah W.

Customer service
Friendly and knowlegible

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Sacramento: Great Service!!!
Visit Sacramento Hyundai for quick, reliable service.

Robert R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
My experience was amazing. From being greeted and helped my Ms. Asia, to the the overall service by the Sales and Service Dept. It made my day nice and easy. Looking forward to my next service.