Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5rating 4.2156865
Overall Rating 2.19608/5Overall Rating 2.19608/5rating 2.19608rating 2.19608rating 2.19608

Laura S.
03/21/2014 Category: Service
Service Center was Awesome
Great experience when I took my car in for it's first oil change. Service staff were very professional, courteous and quick! Wonderful experience!
Andy M., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 03/24/2014

Thank you Laura!  =)

LI
LLOYD I.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
03/19/2014 Category: Service
Follow-up to What's The Real Story
Based upon my unfavorable review, the Service Advisor and Service Manager contacted me and offered a resolution to this issue. I am very satisfied that they recognize a mistake had been made and are taking corrective action. I have an appointment on Thursday and if their actions equal the verbal commitment, I will be very happy to return as a satisfied customer.

03/19/2014 Category: Service
What's the real story
Brake lining measurements are very inconsistent from one visit to next. Last visit they were 3 mm and told I should probably have them replaced. This visit they were 7 mm; same brakes so what gives? Over 4 visits the measurements vary up and down so much it makes one wonder if they are really addressing the issue or simply writing down a number.
Andy M., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 03/26/2014

Hi Lloyd, we are so very sorry about the inaccuracy of our measurements.  We value your business and hope to retain you as our customer.  I hope after our conversation and emails, we have come to a positive resolution  =)

sincerely,

Jasmin D.
Antelope, CA
03/17/2014 Category: Service
big thank you
Thankyou for fast service on my car.It is so nice to come to your location knowing that you will take care of your customers and their needs.

Thank you Jasmine!!  =)

Andy M., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 03/24/2014

It is our pleasure to serve you Jasmin  =)

PW
PRISCILLA W.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
03/17/2014 Category: Service
Not sure what happened
This service department is starting to get more and more difficult. They use to be nice about letting me know what was needed before its out of warranty ,however, I am told that I needed something that is out of warranty therefore its going to coast me $520 that is too much money and I need to know if the timing belt really need to be replaced and do it really coast that much.
Andy M., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 03/18/2014

Thank you Priscilla for your feedback.  Timing Belts are a maintenance item and are due to be replaced every 60k miles. The cost quoted to you is correct, and even if you were to have it replaced while under 60k miles the cost would still be the same.  Your 2006 Tucson has 72k miles and the belt definitely needs to get done as soon as possible. If the timing belt were to fail, your engine could suffer catostrophic damage.  We are here 6 days a week to help you in any way we can.

thank you again.

sincerely,

Joanne H.
2013 HYUNDAI ACCENT
03/13/2014 Category: Service
courtesy of the staff
I feel comfortable and taken care of when I come into the dealership.
Andy M., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 03/13/2014

Thank you Joanne!  It is our pleasure to serve you!  =)

Jon G.
03/12/2014 Category: Service
Great people all throughout the dealership
We have always been treated great. Our salesperson and service advisor always remember us and treat us like we are old friends

Thank you Jon!  =)

Jerry B.
2007 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/11/2014 Category: Service
oil change &saftey check
Not happy with the safety check,said rear brakes were down but had 50% left on disk. over filled tires to 48 pounds. The oil was under filled also. This was the 1st time this happened but this is my wife,s car and the tires was a big error. Iam glad I checked them. Berry did a good job for me. He is not the cause of the major error that happened on that visit.
Andy M., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 03/18/2014

We apologize Jerry for the oversight, our sincerest apologies.  Hope to see you next time you come in.

regards,

JON K.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
03/10/2014 Category: Service
Great Customer Service...
My service adviser was very friendly and answered all of my questions. I went in for an oil change and the SA advised me that there were some required updates that needed to be done to my vehicles computer. What I thought would be at most a 30 minute wait, turned into a little over 2 hours. I am not blaming anyone for this, though. It's just something that needs to be done with vehicles this day and age. I just wish that these updates could be done quicker, though. Next time, I'll pay attention to the service advisories that come out with regard to my vehicle, and set aside an appropriate amount of time.

DQ
Donald Q.
03/06/2014 Category: Service
My Car Dealer...
I'm on my 2nd car from this dealer and have had nothing but a great experience with them. They have worked with my financial budget and wants/needs each time. I can't recommend them more! The service department there is also TOP NOTCH. Always offering a free rental, even if I'm just getting an oil change. I would definitely recommend them to a friend!
Andy M., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 03/06/2014

Don, thank you so much for the continued business, we are so proud to continue to serve you  =)

LP
LEO P.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/05/2014 Category: Service
The service writer and serve did a great job.
Andy M., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 03/06/2014

We love the business and the kind words!  See you next time Leo!  =)

Christina S.
03/04/2014 Category: Service
New tire purchase
I meant to say this was the first time I bought tires that were NOT cleaned up.
Andy M., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 03/04/2014

Christina, thank you for your business, so sorry for the oversight on the tires, they should've been cleaned before you took delivery of your car  =(  see you next time!

Andy M., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 03/06/2014

Christina, thank you for your business, so sorry for the oversight on the tires, they should've been cleaned before you took delivery of your car =( see you next time!

CHRISTINA S.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
03/04/2014 Category: Service
New tire purchase
The staff was friendly and I got the car back when promised. I bought a new set of low profile tires. When I got the car back the tires were covered in a white dust. This is the first time I have bought tires that they were cleaned up. Other than that I was happy.

Thank you !!  =)

JERI S.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
02/27/2014 Category: Service
Friendly, professional service advisors
They were extremely friendly, very thorough and work was completed a little earlier than promised. The vehicle was washed, which is an added bonus.
Andy M., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 02/28/2014

Thank you Jeri!  =)

SP
SANJAY P.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
02/25/2014 Category: Service
Ok but wait time is too long
I had to wait more than 3 hours for the service to be done. Staff is friendly and helpful. Waiting lounge is spacious and has refreshments.
I went to this new location for the first time and accessing the facility was a little confusing and also parking is limited. Overall is a good place but can be better.
Andy M., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 02/25/2014

Thank you Sanjay for your comments and your business =)  We are always looking to improve - see you next time  =)

DO
DON O.
02/20/2014 Category: Service
Simply the best service staff.
During a normal service I mentioned inability to remove road film from windshield and windows. They did a hand acid wash at no extra charge(2.5 hrs). Exceptional customer care.
Andy M., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 02/20/2014

Don, it's our pleasure to serve you!  Thank you for the business!  =)

RV
Robert V.
Davis, CA
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/16/2014 Category: Service
Great dealership
I have always received top-notch service at Sacramento Hyundai. That is why I will continue to have my vehicle serviced at Sacramento Hyundai!!
Andy M., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 02/17/2014

Thank you Robert!  =)

AJ
Annette J.
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/15/2014 Category: Service
Complete care and service.
Andy M., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 02/17/2014

Thank you Annette!!!  =)

OS
Orlando S.
2007 HYUNDAI TUCSON
02/13/2014 Category: Service
2007 tuscon service
been with them since we bought the car new. great service, fair prices & competent
work!
Andy M., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 02/13/2014

Thank you Orlando!  We love the loyalty and continued business!  =)

WH
WAVE H.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/09/2014 Category: Service
Efficient service plus caring personal
Excellent work on the car and great cleaning of car. Coffee and tea needs improving.
Andy M., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 02/10/2014

Thank you Wave!  =)

Robert C.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/08/2014 Category: Service
Great service but...
This Hyundai dealership is outstanding, providing excellent, courtesy service. The only glitch was that I had to make a return trip because the there was some oil drips on the garage floor after I had the oil changed. I was concerned the oil pan plug was not on tight, but it was only spilled oil that was not thoroughly cleaned off. Other than this small oversight and a return trip, I am very satisfy with the service at this dealership. The people at the service counter are very efficient and friendly, making me feel at home there. Thank you.
Andy M., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 02/10/2014

Thank you Robert for your review and for the high marks - so sorry for the sloppy workmanship.  We appreciate your understanding, the oil spill should've been more thoroughly cleaned before the car left, saving you a return trip - my sincerest apologies  =)  Hope to see you next visit

regards,