Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5rating 4.2156865
Overall Rating 2.19608/5Overall Rating 2.19608/5rating 2.19608rating 2.19608rating 2.19608

06/28/2019 Category: Service
Quick and professional service
The title says it all

Galt, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/28/2019 Category: Service
30,000 Mile Service Very Expensive
I feel for doing a lot of checking items a few items and replacing a few fluids. A bill of almost $400.00 dollars is very expensive.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service for 60,000 mile service
Very good service, but too expensive!!

ER
Erik R.
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service. Best in the area.
Although Folsom Lake Hyundai is not the closet dealership, I prefer this location over the others. Their sales team and service teams are excellent.

Suzanne W.
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Sacramento Hyundai did a great job on my 2012 Sonata. Their customer service is great, and their facilities are comfortable when I wait for my car.

SG
Sandra G.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Awesome experience
Thank you Sacramento Hyundai for the best 1st experience on servicing my new Veloster. I'll see you @ the 10,000 mark.

Debbie L.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/24/2019 Category: Service

VK
Vinod K.
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Experience
I have owned Hyundai for last 5 years and have been a customer at Hyundai Florin ever since. Excellent service and friendly staff. Highly recommend.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept Excelled
Darryl gave us excellent service. He worked very hard to make sure we were satisfied.

Merrill M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people and courteous service.
Good.

06/18/2019 Category: Service
Elk grove service department
The service mechanic rep was very knowledgeable about my vehicle and recommended and explained to me what type of service was needed.

Michael W.
West Sacramento, CA
2015 Hyundai Accent
Thorough
They spent a fair amount of time trying to find my problem but car was ok

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service but faulty hybrid component
The service was great and Darrell, service adviser, was a great rep. I am frustrated that the hybrid failed without any notice and left me stranded in the middle of the road with no power.

SP
Steven P.
EXCELLENT SERVICE... EACH AND EVERY TIME
Took car in for 7500 mile servicing; Irving checked me in quickly and efficiently, noted clearly my request for "NO CAR WASH"---the vehicle was done soon, for a reasonable price, and I even got a new "Automobile Status Report" printout. All the Service staff are great...

Jon A.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly professional experience
Great staff and fast in and out service!

Richard S.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service and professionalism
Prompt, courteous, and convenient

TO
Tosin O.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
The services
Got my car fixed and ready

James S.
Peace of Mind
No matter what service needs to be done to my vehicle, I always have peace of mind knowing that the job gets done right without having to worry about after service nightmares. There's no 'out of no where' I suddenly have other issues pop up that need to be fixed soon after something just got serviced or fixed.

Robert B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Professional staff
The staff is outstanding and the work was done correctly.

Joel M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2019 Category: Service
THEY LOST MY KEY!!
When I went to pick up my vehicle, they could not find my key. I had to wait 45 minutes and none of the staff members would speak to me about it. They just kept pointing the finger at a technician "who lost it."
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Joel,

Thank you for our feedback about your visit. I just left you a message and I believe that you spoke with Dominic as well. Once again I am very sorry that this happened. Fortunately we did actually lose the keys to your vehicle, they were in the car locked in the technicians service bay for the weekend and not where they should have been when the car was completed. This is not an excuse, it is just what happened. I am sorry you had to feel this issue upon arrival to pick up the car. I will be putting a free oil change on the books for you if you would like to give us another chance to make this up to you. Thanks you.

Jerry Eastman