4.5

04/27/2020 Category: Service
Ty
Love the service team

Hi Angelica,
Thank you for the great review regarding your visit and for allowing us the opportunity to assist you again! You and your business are much appreciated!

EL
Elma L.
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Service was great and timely!

Hi Elma,
Thank you very much for the 5 star review! We thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. You and your business are very much appreciated!

04/18/2020 Category: Service
Service Excellent
Service personnel are very professional and they take care of your needs.

Dear Customer,
Thank you for the great review regarding your visit. You and your business are much appreciated! I will be sure and share your kind comments with the team.

KK
Keleise K.
04/17/2020 Category: Service
Abbie is EXCELLENT
Once again my advisor Abbie has gone above and beyond!! She delivers excellent customer service every time, and just when I think it can’t get better she proves me wrong and raises the bar of excellent service even higher. Be sure to ask for her you won’t be disappointed if you need service on your car. She will make sure you are happy with the service on the car.

Hi Keleise,

2019 Hyundai Kona
04/16/2020 Category: Service
Due to the virus it took longer than usual.

Dear Customer,
Thank you very much for the review and for taking the time to complete our survey. We truly appreciate you and your business. If you have any recommendations on how we can improve our service please don't hesitate to let us know we would love the opportunity to earn a 5 star review from you in the future.

VB
Vicki B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/09/2020 Category: Service
personal servie
My service advisor, Reginald Ababio was very professional. He was the first advisor who talked to me about my
car after they worked on it. He also said it would be around an hour to change the oil and replace a couple of
bulbs.. He was right. I told him I have NEVER had my oil changed in an hour but he assured me it would be. I had asked for a ride back to my house when I first got there. When he said that it would only take an hour and if it was
more he would personally take me home. He came out to tell me that they had the bulb for my turn signal but the
part that it went into had to be ordered because it was rusted. He was honest in saying it probably wouldn't arrive until later that day. It would be best if I came back for it another day. I made an appointment for the next week.

Hi Vicki,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to complete our survey. So glad to hear that you were pleased with the service provided and that Reginald was able to address all your concerns. We truly do appreciate your business and I will be sure to share your kind words with the team.

Julie G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Always great service and friendly staff.

Hi Julie,

WG
Wendy G.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/08/2020 Category: Service
Service department is RUDE
Used to love them, not any more. I don’t feel like they value me as a customer at all
RAYMOND G., Fixed Operations Director from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 04/15/2020

Thank you for your feedback. I would really like to talk to you about your recent visit. If you prefer a phone call, I would be happy to give you a call. Please let me know.

Heath Gsell
Fixed Operations Director

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service & Fastc
Great experience!

Dear Customer,
Thank you very much for the kind words and the great review! I will be sure they are shared with the team. We appreciate you and your business!

GD
George D.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and Professional
The staff is friendly, the waiting area is comfortable, and the two unisex bathrooms are clean and spacious. The service actually took less time than promised. And I appreciated that the agent took the time to go over the results with me.
SHEILA R R. from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 04/07/2020

Hi George,

04/02/2020 Category: Service
Easy location.
Wait time was sufficient. Explanation of job was excellent.

Dear Customer,
Thank you for the awesome 5 star review and for giving us the opportunity to assist you! We appreciate your business!

Carmichael, CA
2007 Hyundai Azera
Quick service
Need some parts and they got them right away

Dear Customer,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to complete our survey. We truly do appreciate your business and I will be sure to share your kind words with the team.

SN
Sydney N.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Excellent Customer Service
Dominic was patient and very professional which made my visit to the Service Department very pleasant.

Hi Sydney,

Rohn R.
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Quick, friendly, service with an eye to details.
The issue with my Tucson was expeditiously taken care of by a highly capable service agent named Abbie! THANK YOU!!
SHEILA R R. from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 04/01/2020

Hi Rohn,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to complete our survey. So glad to hear that you were pleased with the service provided. We truly do appreciate your business and I will be sure to share your kind words with the team.:)

TL
Tracie L.
04/01/2020 Category: Service
Reggie was great! Efficient and nice! The entire staff was very helpful
SHEILA R R. from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 04/01/2020