Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5Overall Rating 4.45/5rating 4.45

Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5rating 4.2156865
Overall Rating 2.19608/5Overall Rating 2.19608/5rating 2.19608rating 2.19608rating 2.19608

GG
Gayle G.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2019 Category: Service
My Service Rep, Irving, provided excellent customer service, very friendly, my car was finished as promised.

07/09/2019 Category: Service
I like the service and the close access to 24 Hr Fitness, Wells Fargo, and Walmart. However, I was not expecting to pay an additional $249 for the transmission service. I wish I would have known prior to making the appointment. I chose to put the transmission check to a later date, but prior to the next service.

EL
Elma L.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Service, as always, was top-notch!

CI
Chris I.
Service experience
My most recent experience was excellent. The work was done promptly and on time.

Dan D.
West Sacramento, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Great place to bring your car
I trust the service advisors. I usually deal with Dominic, he's knowledgble with my car. He also remembers me when I come in.

FA
Fernando A.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change with Appointment
Scheduled appointment for 9:30 a.m. and it was completed by 11:00. Great service.

West Sacramento, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Regular maintenance

07/07/2019 Category: Service
All my warranty should be on my account not they should check or call companies when iam there.
Please allow them to have all my warranty with my account not to call companies when iam there and service advisor calling companies of what is covered and what us not that takes alot of time

Rancho Cordova, CA
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Thanks so much!!
Thanks for the help! Excellent service center workers

Dana W.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Need to test drive cars before and after service to ensure the car is ready to go. Also need to pull up your car in front of service when you pick it up. I have had to search for my car upon pickup and then had to ask someone to physically show me where my car was rather than just tell me it’s parked outside.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Review
Great service and courteous, professional staff.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/03/2019 Category: Service

2013 Hyundai Veloster
Quick Service
It was very easy to book an appointment. I took my vehicle in for a recall and it was finished earlier than promised. They washed my car and even cleaned the inside of my front windshield. I was very happy with my experience!

07/02/2019 Category: Service
Overall a good, dependable vehicle
For the money, I'd recommend Hyundai for dependability, economy and comfort. I was especially grateful that my recent engine "failure" was covered under the warranty. Thank You! Darrell, the service rep, was responsive and professional, and the work was top notch.

Great job, Sac Hyundai!

Michael S.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent customer service
Dominic as well as the rest of the crew took great care of my car, and made sure I was satisfied and well taken care of. Thanks!

2016 Hyundai Accent
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Dealership visit
The customer service was good

DT
David T.
07/01/2019 Category: Service
The service at Florin Road Hyundai was excellent
I feel that it was a pleasant experience at the Florin Road Hyundai,, however because I'm having an issue with the Honda dealership in Dublin California I feel that it will be hard for me to recommend Hyundai

06/28/2019 Category: Service
Quick and professional service
The title says it all

Galt, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/28/2019 Category: Service
30,000 Mile Service Very Expensive
I feel for doing a lot of checking items a few items and replacing a few fluids. A bill of almost $400.00 dollars is very expensive.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Service for 60,000 mile service
Very good service, but too expensive!!