4.5

Angie L.
05/09/2020
Awesome Customer Service
Chuck was awesome!!
He genuinely care and was so helpful and by far the best service rep that I’ve dealt with since 2012.
Thank you Chuck I appreciate you.
SHEILA R R. from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 05/15/2020

Hi Angie,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to complete our survey. So glad to hear that you were pleased with the service provided. We truly do appreciate your business and I will be sure to share your kind words with the team.

AC
Atish C.
Elk Grove, CA
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Good response fro service staff
Dominic service advisor is a awesome person to deal with solves any problem without hesitation and staff r so polite
SHEILA R R. from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 05/15/2020

Hi Atish,

AL
Angelia L.
2016 Hyundai Azera

Awesome customer service
Chuck I appreciate you caring so much and keeping an open line of communication going.
You truly cared and went above and beyond to make things work for me (the customer) best interest.
You are by far the best service agent since 2012.
Thank you!!
JERRY E., Service Manager from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 05/07/2020

Angelia,

Thank you so much for filling out our review. I am so sorry that we did not earn 5 stars from you. I understand that you spoke to Chuck today. He told me about your conversation. I am glad that we will get your car back in on Tuesday to complete the repairs. Thanks again!

Jerry Eastman
(916)427-1234 Office
(916)459-1279 Text

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/04/2020 Category: Service
Usually it's a great place to have service done but not this time
Nice service team just lacked communication. Generally I rate my experience as excellent. I guess I expected better.
SHEILA R R. from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 05/05/2020

Good afternoon Tony,
Thank you for taking my call, I also emailed you.
Have a great day! Stay safe :)

Muriel L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/04/2020 Category: Service
Route Car Maintenance
As always they did a good job and very timely, due to the virus no car wash. Happy they were open to do my maintenance.
SHEILA R R. from Sacramento Hyundai responded on 05/05/2020

Hi Muriel,
Thank you for the great review regarding your visit and for allowing us the opportunity to assist you again! You and your business are much appreciated!

Elk Grove, CA
05/01/2020 Category: Service
Quick and professional service
Took care of entertainment console problem quickly.

Dear Customer,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to complete our survey. So glad we were able to take care of that issue for you. We appreciate you and your business!

IH
Izhanae H.
Chuck
He is a really great employee as he has helped me with my car. He is very kind and has been the most trustworthy auto representative that I have ever came across. I recommend everyone to see Chuck if they have any problems with their Hyundai. Thank you Chuck for being the best at what you do!!!!

Hi Izhanae,
Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to complete our survey. So glad to hear that you were pleased with the service provided and that Chuck was able to address all your concerns. We truly do appreciate your business and I will be sure to share your kind words with the team.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Greatness!
Thanks chuck for everything! You were so helpful in answering all my questions and the ladies in the front were so nice! I would definitely come back for any of my car needs. Thank you again!

Stephanie C.
Routine Appointments
No problems with this visit. Had a new advisor with a positive attitude.

Hi Stephanie,
Thank you for the great review regarding your visit. You and your business are much appreciated! I will be sure and share your kind comments with the team.

EP
Elena P.
Carmichael, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/29/2020 Category: Service
Without fail
Without fail I continuously go to the same dealership to get my car serviced because 1.they are efficient on every level 2. A piece of mind that I can drive off the lot confidence of the service my car had 🔥

Hi Elena,

2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Not satisfied time and time again comming to Sacramento hyundai

GT
Gerald T.
2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring
04/27/2020 Category: Service
Always had my car serviced here
Overall great customer service for many years. Thank you!

Hi Gerald,

Hi Angelica,

EL
Elma L.
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Service was great and timely!

Hi Elma,
Thank you very much for the 5 star review! We thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. You and your business are very much appreciated!

04/18/2020 Category: Service
Service Excellent
Service personnel are very professional and they take care of your needs.