Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5Overall Rating 4.2156865/5rating 4.2156865
Overall Rating 2.19608/5Overall Rating 2.19608/5rating 2.19608rating 2.19608rating 2.19608

CD
Catherine D.
Service Department
Service department has really gone downhill. Have been a customer for over 2 years and after this last visit will be looking for another dealership to take my car to. From the beginning, having to wait 20 minutes to be checked in, to waiting over 2 hours for an oil change, to having to walk across the used car lot to find my car, to waiting at the end to have the oil reminder reset was a total disappointment!

Sean H.
I like this place
I brought my car to the dealer for recalls service but after driving home it started making noise in the engine. What should I do?

Rosio M.
Thorough Check
Attention to details

GG
Gayle G.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/30/2019 Category: Service
My Service Rep, Irving provided excellent customer service, directing me the best way to service my car. The work was explained and I received my car as promised.

Theresa M.
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Edgar
Service work was efficient and thorough!

EP
Elena P.
Carmichael, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Staff is always friendly

Charles S.
04/29/2019 Category: Service
I brought my Sonata in for service on 4/24, and I couldn't be more pleased. I only needed a computer software upgrade, but I was treated as if I was having major, expensive work done. Because I was waiting for the service to be completed, they pushed my car through in short order. The technicians answered my questions and showed me how to make changes to my display screen for service notifications.
I also appreciate that my comments about the condition of the chairs in the waiting lounge on my last visit were listened to and new chairs were brought in. I know that I was not the only one to comment, but knowing my comments were read is appreciated.

LR
Lateshia R.
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Always greeted with a smile
Service at Sac Hyundai is good. Service advisors are always willing to help.

BW
Bruce W.
04/28/2019 Category: Service
Another successful appointment for my Tuscon.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Friendly services
Good works!

PS
Pamela S.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I'm always treated with respect. I always receive excellent service.

SE
Sean E.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Inconvenient Recall, but Excellent Customer Service
I had to come in for some recalls on my Ioniq. Figured I'd get a service while I was there too. I thought the work would take a day or two, but when I got there, Dominic let me know it was going to take 1-3 weeks because a part was on back order. But, as he told me that, he was already setting up a rental car, etc. He got me in a rental, and I was on with my life in short time. The work got done ahead of schedule (about a week), and he let me know promptly.

All in all, Dominic and the team took something that was inconvenient - but could have been a true nightmare - and turned it into something fairly painless and efficient. Great work!

EM
Enrico M.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Good service --professional without being "pushy" re: recommendations
Dominic was great --very professional, I would give him highest rating.

GG
George G.
Check engine loght
Car misfiring called service, no appointments available for at least a week. No chk engine light at this time so told not much can be done
Two days later chk engine light on. Dropped off Thursday picked up Friday. Saturday chk engine light came back on

Debra R.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly service
Friendly service

SR
Scott R.
Disappointed
I have been here many times and have witnessed the same type of rude behavior from Irving(?) and i’m Simply done. The way he demeans his peers in front of customers is shameful. He was so rude to a woman associate that was attempting to get some information for another customer that I was disgusted. He is very condescending to other staff and customers and quite frankly has no business being at your service counter.

Denise H.
West Sacramento, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/23/2019 Category: Service
The staff turned around my car service so fast and with great customer service

CF
Catherine F.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
I love this place when you come in for a oil l change they discuss which type of oil I need in my car don't just put the cheapest also get a complementary free car wash..and free visual check no hidden fees u k ow what you gone pay before the work is done

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/20/2019 Category: Service
good service
everyone was friendly & efficient.

Woodland, CA
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Service was satisfactory. However, I took my 2011 Sonata in for a recall and was told that car will be washed, but it was not.