Lauren M.
North Andover, MA
07/26/2021 Category: Service
excellent personal service
Thanks Sue for going the extra mile.

Cesar C.
Andover, MA
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Good service!!!!
Good service!

Derry, NH
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/04/2021 Category: Service
It's hard to find a dealership that seems to really care about their customers, every department from Sales, to financing, to service dept. all have the same friendliness.

Melissa M.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly Service
This was my first time using this location. I was extremely pleased with the fast and friendly service. It was super easy to schedule my service. Thank you for being so efficient. I was expecting to be waiting for 2 hours but I was in and out in less than an hour!!

YC
Yuanhui C.
Boston, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Hope there is more welcoming from staffs, but services are great.

Deborah M.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Gary Peters
This is one of my favorite places to buy and service my car! My issues are with higher Hyundai corporate leadership,not Key!

SL
Stanley L.
Atkinson, NH
06/14/2021 Category: Service
The work seemed to be OK. The staff was courteous. However, service clerks need to quote the right prices for work performed.
I would return to this dealership, however I will be more eager to ask exact prices, (parts and labor), before I agree to have paid for work performed on my vehicle. Perhaps, have no more than one or two things repaired at any one time, so that I'll better know the parts prices, and the hourly service rates and the exact duration it takes for that repair.
GP
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 06/15/2021

I'm so sorry that your recent visit here at Key Hyundai of Salem did not go as smooth as you or I would have liked. You have some very valid concerns that I would like the opportunity to speak with you about. We did attempt to contact you and left a message. I hope that you can get back to us so that we can resolve your concerns immediately. We like to make sure that everyone's concerns are discussed so that we can better ourselves and our customers can trust that we are trying to do the right thing. We appreciate your business and I hope to hear back from you regarding your concerns.
Sincerely,

john b.
Merrimac, MA
06/13/2021
Key Hyundai of Salem NH
We took our Daughter there today Sunday 13 June 2022 she was buying her first new car. she looked at the Kona and fell in love with it. We had gotten there about 1/2 hour before they opened we walked the lot looking. one of the salespeople came out to us His name is Ryan we told him it was for our daughter and she was buying her first new car. she did a test drive from that point on the whole process was a snap Honestly it was the first time for me going to a dealership and not having to put up with all the phony BS . Even before Ryan knew that she was going to buy it he took his time and explained every feature it had. Thing of it is he didn't rush it. I would have to say that it was by far the best vehicle purchasing experience that I ever had.

DK
Dennis K.
Atkinson, NH
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/09/2021 Category: Service
Key Hyundai of Salem
Key Hyundai did an excellent job in the routine service of my 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe. Easy scheduling, excellent servicing of my vehicle and Proffessional in every way within the time frame stated. Exteremly satisfied customer and will return and recommend this dealership.

Millie M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Tucson
My Tucson has been serviced by this dealership since I purchased my automobile and my experience with the Salem, NH service department has been a continuous great experience. I trust there honesty and sincerity. They are knowledgeable and friendly and make you feel comfortable when asking questions. I’d recommend this service department to anyone. Because of their superior service, I have never had a problem with my vehicle.

Donna B.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Service 2005 Elantra
Everything was A+

Joseph S.
Salem, NH
05/31/2021 Category: Service
State inspection and oil change
fast

Mark B.
Ipswich, MA
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/29/2021 Category: Service
Always above and beyond!!
Key Hyundai of Salem is always friendly, professional and in my opinion provide above and beyond service. I bought my car there and always go back for my servicing, and they are an hour from my home!

Merrimack, NH
05/28/2021 Category: Service
Disappointing
Love the car and how it runs. Not a fan of the dealership or employees.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 05/28/2021

I would like to sincerely apologize for your recent service visit. We do our absolute best to make sure that all of our customers have a great experience with us. Unfortunately, we did not succeed in doing that with you. I appreciate your honesty and letting us know what we did wrong. I will do what I can to make sure that I correct the issues for you as well as all the other customers that come in here. We did try to contact you so that we could speak with you and try to resolve your cocerns. We appreciate your business and hope that we can try to resolve everything at some point if you get in touch with us. I hope to hear back from you.

Sincerely,
(603)841-3099

GD
Gail D.
2021 Hyundai Sonata
05/18/2021 Category: Service
Great experience
Always treated well and quickly