Steve M.
Boxford, MA
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Clean/Fast/Plessnt
First time to Salem after Peabody for years. Same excellent process and experience.

Megan G.
01/15/2021 Category: Service
As always thank you for great service

Lucie S.
Sandown, NH
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Great staff and very clean and safe space
Very personable and honest reception staff. Keep their customers informed of all the work recommended and give the choice to get done or not. Staff keeps you informed of the progress of the work. Place is exceptionally clean which is very critical right now with Covid-19. Kudos for your high community health awareness and the responsible steps that you take.

12/23/2020 Category: Service
Rip off prices
Be aware, cost is high. Call to make appt as on line system sucks and they know it but don't do anything to fix.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 12/24/2020

I'm sorry that you were not provided with 5 star service during your recent service visit. Our prices are actually lower than most dealerships around, so I apologize that we can not compare to the $20 filters you purchased at Auto Zone. Unfortunately, we do not use aftermarket filters that are not good quality and don't fit properly. We provide all of our customers with quality Hyundai parts. As far as the online appointments go, I will look into your concern but I've had nothing buth positive feedback from other customers that our new online scheduling system is actually much better and easier than it was before. Even though your name did not come up in our appointment schedule we were still able to take care of your visit and were greeted with a smile (under a mask) and we had you in and out in under an hour for your oil change and tire rotation. I really hope that if you feel we need to make changes to better serve you and all of our customers you can contact me so we can discuss it. Any type of feedback is good so that I can correct customer concerns to better serve everyone! Happy Holidays from all of us here at Key Hyundai!!

CP
Charles P.
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Oil and filter change
Consistently excellent quality, competitive pricing, clean neat organized facility, knowledgeable friendly staff always going the extra mile if other repairs needed. Very flexible with schedule. Can’t ask for more or better since going there since 2012. You won’t be disappointed!

Chelmsford, MA
12/18/2020 Category: Service
Fast Service
I had a tire blow-out on the Highway (Pot Hole) and Key Hyundai provided fast service. I needed a new tire for my car and they took care of it in no time at all.

Luis M.
2021 Hyundai Sonata
12/17/2020 Category: Service
First service
I’ve been visiting them since 2008 and they are on top of their game.

Joseph G.
Manchester, NH
2020 Hyundai Kona
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Above and beyond
Just recently I took my wife's 2020 Kona for her first appointment and the service department went above and beyond, 👍

Jessica G.
Lawrence, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Love this place!!
As usual no complaints. Jacky and Gary are the best. They helped with everything to pricing, educating me and even getting me a loaner car so I could get back to work.

11/13/2020 Category: Service
Fast and easy
convenient, informative, friendly and easy

Kristen M.
Salem, NH
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/13/2020 Category: Service
I bought a 2020 palisade here. Every oil change has been easy and staff very friendly.

Richard B.
North Andover, MA
11/08/2020 Category: Service
Great
Professional service in a nice surrounding.

2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/26/2020 Category: Service
........

RD
Rebecca D.
New Boston, NH
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/25/2020 Category: Service
Scheduling was easy and the service manager was very helpful with servicing my vehicle and helped me understand the warranty

david S.
Windham, NH
10/20/2020
Great Sales Service
My daughter purchased a 2018 Jeep . The salesman James was very helpful in working out the sales details. My daughter had some requests in making the purchase
of the Jeep and the Sales Manager David Flowers went out of his way to satisfy all of the requests. He returned all calls and text messages when there were questions even after the sale. She is very happy with the Jeep and the service. Thank You