4.6

Overall Rating 4.5428571/5Overall Rating 4.5428571/5Overall Rating 4.5428571/5Overall Rating 4.5428571/5rating 4.5428571
Overall Rating 2.11429/5Overall Rating 2.11429/5rating 2.11429rating 2.11429rating 2.11429

2016 Hyundai Accent
11/12/2019 Category: Service
excellent customer service
I have always brought my car here for service. Everyone is always friendly and answers any questions you might have. Great job so far on the remodel.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you so much for the nice 5 star review. I'm very happy to hear that you receive excellent service from us when you come in. The remodel is almost completed and we all can't wait until it's finished. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

DK
Donald K.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
will be back
easy to book appointments, courteous staff, clean and large waiting room, great service...will be back many times!!!
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for the nice 5 star review Donald. It's great to hear that your appointment was easy to book and that you received great service from us here at Key Hyundai. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Michael C.
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic experience
Kayla was awesome! My favorite employee I’ve met in the past 3 years going here!
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for the great 5 star review Michael! I'm happy that you had a fantastic experience during your recent service visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

BC
Beth C.
10/30/2019 Category: Service
service department ,
They so nice and helpful. They get in and out of the quickly too.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for the kind 5 star review Beth! I'm glad to hear that we were able to get you in an out quickly during your service visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Doris P.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Friendly & expedient
Quick responsive effective service
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for the nice 5 star review Doris! I'm happy that your recent visit was quick and effective. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Brenda S.
Andover, MA
10/25/2019 Category: Service
They listen to your needs and do their best to resolve problems.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 10/26/2019

Thank you for the kind 5 star review Brenda. I'm glad that you received good service from us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

AP
Amanda P.
Londonderry, NH
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Absolutely love this place and I will continue to get services here
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 10/26/2019

Thank you for the nice 5 star review Amanda! I'm happy to hear that you love us here at Key Hyundai! We appreciate your business and look forward to your continued business with us.

Lowell, MA
10/23/2019 Category: Service
quick service with a renovation
Service was great. I was told it would be an hour and in 40 min I was all set. The new renovations look like they are almost finished and the place looks really nice. Will be returning.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you so much for the nice 5 star review! I'm happy to hear that you received great service from us during your service visit. The building is almost completed and will look awesome when done. We appreciate your business and I'm glad you'll be coming back for service.

RP
Roger P.
North Andover, MA
2012 Hyundai Azera
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Super service
Tech advisor Jackie ensured maintenance and tire evaluation/replacement estimated was completed done timely.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you so much for the nice 5 star review Roger. I'm happy to hear that you received great service from Jackie. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Methuen, MA
10/15/2019 Category: Service
oil change , tire rotation, and multipoint inspection
Good service and on time. Mike was good to work with.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I'm happy to hear that Mike was good to work with. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

10/13/2019 Category: Service
Fast and easy
Fast, friendly service
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you for the nice 5 star review. I'm happy that you received fast and friendly service. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again at your next service visit.

Dana B.
Nashua, NH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Brought my vehicle in for oil change and tire rotation and it was done in about an hour. Will definitely be back.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you very much for the nice 5 star review Dana. I'm glad to hear that you received great service from us and that it was done in a timely fashion. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Andover, MA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Writer
Mike Abi-Aad who attended to us did a marvellous job in arranging for the service of our car. He was very patient in explaining to us what needs to be done. He also arranged for a loan car for our use as we needed to pick up some stuff. We are very happy with the service from Mike.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you so much for the great 5 star review. I'm really happy to hear that Mike took care of all your needs during your recent service visit with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Manchester, NH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
It’s so nice to see Jacquelyn back as part of the service team again. The building is looking great as well. I will continue to keep servicing my vehicle here at Key Hyundai of Salem! A great honest group of people who always go above and beyond!!!
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you so much for the nice 5 star review. I'm pleased to hear that you received awesome service from us during your recent visit. The building is almost done and looking great and we are very happy that Jacquelyn is back as well. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

ST
Sharon T.
2009 Hyundai Tucson
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Mike is super helpful, pleasant, and knowledgeable
Much more pleasant experience overall now that Ford is gone. Less congested, easier parking. etc....
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you so much for the kind 5 star review Sharon. I'm glad to hear that Mike took good care of you during your recent visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Barbara M.
09/29/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
Go in for a simple job and come out needing bodywork needed on your car because the mechanic has no idea what he’s doing and then the bodywork looks terrible and when they damage my car they don’t even put it on the slip because you’re trying to cover it up
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 09/30/2019

I'm extremely sorry that your recent service visit did not go well. We made a mistake and damaged your vehicle. We fully admitted that we were at fault and owned up to it. We also took care of the concern immediately and provided you with a vehicle while it was being fixed. I did everything I could to make the situation right. I'm sorry that you are not happy with the outcome of what was done. I have taken care of the situation with my technician as well. We made a mistake which people do from time to time because we are not perfect. But I believe we stepped up and were completely honest about everything and did the best we could to make you happy. Unfortunately, I don't think that could ever happen. As far as the body shop and resetting your seat. It did not happen but I believe everything reset because they had to disconnect your battery to repair the bumper because of all the sensors behind it. If there is anything further that I can do for you please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns. Once again I'm truly sorry that we made a mistake while working on your vehicle.

DV
David V.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/29/2019 Category: Service
Air bag lights on
I was trying to get a Massachusetts inspection sticker when we were told that we had an airbag system problem, I immediately went to Key Hyundai service to get the problem fixed, after talking with them they ordered the parts needed and gave us a really nice loaner car as we were celebrating my wife's birthday that week. Awesome job by the Service Department
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you so much for the great 5 star review David. I'm really happy that we were able to resolve you problem and that we made it convenient for you as well. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

PC
Philip C.
Methuen, MA
09/26/2019 Category: Service
convenience to work and home.
Great job. Quick and efficient.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review Philip. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Hampton, NH
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service
They always explain all my options and let me decide. Quick service.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 09/30/2019

Thank yoiu so much for the nice 5 star review. It's great to hear that you received prompt service from us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon.

Doreen H.
Amesbury, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Made an appointment on line. Service was good.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey Doreen. I hope that we can provide you with 5 star service during your next visit with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.