Carolyn W.
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Getting better
This is my second time going to Key Hyundai in Salem New Hampshire. I had to go there because I needed to go to a Hyundai Dealer to address the recall. The last time I was there checking on what it would be to get some tires the guy was kind a condescending and rude so I was fearful going back but this time everyone there was very nice and efficient and treated me with respect. As far as purchasing another Hyundai vehicle it’s too soon to tell, this is my first Hyundai vehicle it’s a used car. I’ve had it for about a year & things have been going well, but I’ve noticed a few things I’m concerned about that I may need to address before the warranty expires.

Janice B.

Kristen M.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Recent Service
Always a great experience. Thank you guys for all you do!

04/01/2021 Category: Service
Was in and out in an hour.
Greeted right away. Had my list of things to be done.

NA
Nicole A.
Derry, NH
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Great service and staff
Great service and very clean waiting area. Everyone I encountered was very friendly.

Dracut, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/28/2021 Category: Service
Service - Lack of explanation
I have had to have my 2013 Sante Fe engine replaced back in 2019 due to leaking oil . On March 22,2020 my car was not accelerating properly and I was told the entire exhaust system from start to end needs to be replaced at $5,500 . No explanation described to me over phone as to why this extensive exhaust issue has occurred until I requested an explanation in person at the service counter. This explanation was vague and not helpful. I took my car for repair elsewhere at a significantly reduced price.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 03/29/2021

I'm truly sorry that your recent service visit did not go as well as you wanted it to go. We do our best to explain the needed repairs as best we can to all of our customers. Unfortunately, we must not have done that for you. We try to provide all of our customers with the best service possible. Sometimes when we don't see the vehicles for years it is tough to determine what could have caused something like this to happen. I thought the our explanation on the phone was thorough as well as in person and on your paperwork. I'm happy to hear that you saved some money by getting it done at your normal mechanics shop. We as a certified Hyundai dealer don't use aftermarket parts for repairs like this because they do not work well and we've had problems in the past. When going to a dealership,  factory parts are always a little more expensive but it's because of the quality of the product and also the peace of mind knowing that it was fixed properly. I really hope that everything works out for the repairs you had done elsewhere and I'm sorry that we couldn't be better help to you. If you ever have questions feel free to contact me anytime.
Gary Peters
Key Hyundai of Salem
(603)841-3099

PP
Paul P.
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Great dealership with excellent people!
We purchased our third Hyundai here and recommended them to our son-in-law who also purchased a new Hyundai here. Best vehicle warranty, great people and great service.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/13/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable staff
Everyone at Key made us feel comfortable! Even our 6 month old puppy was welcome. They are very down to earth and friendly.

Katina B.
North Andover, MA
03/09/2021 Category: Service
Easy and comfortable!
Amazing staff and if you choose to wait there for your car you’ll be super comfortable and you’ll get your car in no time!

Luis M.
2021 Hyundai Sonata
02/27/2021 Category: Service
15,000 maintenance
The employees are helpful and full of knowledge. Always willing to help and provide exceptional service. I’ve been going there since 2008. Thanks for everything.

Steve M.
Boxford, MA
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Clean/Fast/Plessnt
First time to Salem after Peabody for years. Same excellent process and experience.

DJ
Dianne E J.
Derry, NH
01/19/2021
Joe
Joe was our salesman for our purchase of a 2020 Hyundai Elantra SE he was very patient and helpful he explained everything about the car and helped us get a great price on our car. Which I'm having a fun time driving and learning on what the car can do. I want to Thank Joe for everything he did For us we will definately recommend our friends and family to Key Hyundai of Salem NH. My sister in law also got a car from there she loves her car .

Megan G.
01/15/2021 Category: Service
As always thank you for great service

Lucie S.
Sandown, NH
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Great staff and very clean and safe space
Very personable and honest reception staff. Keep their customers informed of all the work recommended and give the choice to get done or not. Staff keeps you informed of the progress of the work. Place is exceptionally clean which is very critical right now with Covid-19. Kudos for your high community health awareness and the responsible steps that you take.

12/23/2020 Category: Service
Rip off prices
Be aware, cost is high. Call to make appt as on line system sucks and they know it but don't do anything to fix.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 12/24/2020

I'm sorry that you were not provided with 5 star service during your recent service visit. Our prices are actually lower than most dealerships around, so I apologize that we can not compare to the $20 filters you purchased at Auto Zone. Unfortunately, we do not use aftermarket filters that are not good quality and don't fit properly. We provide all of our customers with quality Hyundai parts. As far as the online appointments go, I will look into your concern but I've had nothing buth positive feedback from other customers that our new online scheduling system is actually much better and easier than it was before. Even though your name did not come up in our appointment schedule we were still able to take care of your visit and were greeted with a smile (under a mask) and we had you in and out in under an hour for your oil change and tire rotation. I really hope that if you feel we need to make changes to better serve you and all of our customers you can contact me so we can discuss it. Any type of feedback is good so that I can correct customer concerns to better serve everyone! Happy Holidays from all of us here at Key Hyundai!!