DK
Atkinson, NH
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/01/2020 Category: Service
First Service
Key was very professional in the service Performed completed in a timely manner.

AG
Ann G.
Lawrence, MA
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Quick service.
Attention to detail and courteous treatment to customers.

Merrimac, MA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
06/29/2020 Category: Service
My 12 year old Elantra got a new lease on life thanks to Salem Hyundai.
I brought my 08 Elantra to Salem Hyundai to have an ABS recall fixed and to have them look at my front subframe. When I was replacing the lower control arms I saw holes rotted through it. I was very disappointed thinking I was going to have to get rid of the car. Other than that the car is in pretty good shape and still runs very well. To my surprise, I got a call from the dealer saying that they contacted HMA and they approved to replace my subframe as a goodwill repair and they would also cover a rental. Wow! The repair took almost 5 weeks because they had to order the part, but that was ok because I had the rental. Talk about taking care of the customer! Thank you Salem Hyundai and Hyundai Motor America for giving this old car a new lease on life! I’ve owned a number of Hyundai’s since the 90s and will continue to one in the future. Thanks!

Joseph G.
Manchester, NH
2020 Hyundai Kona
06/26/2020 Category: Service
2020 Hyundai Kona (Bubble on fender)
The body shop staff and work performed was excellent, I would feel very comfortable about work being done at this shop in the future.

Millie M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai tuson
Friendly, knowledgeable and concerned with my issues. Paper work was already when I walked in. Service was done within the hour. I was very satisfied with the entire process.

Jeffrey S.
Haverhill, MA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Happy Customer
They provided total positive customer satisfaction.

Doris B.
Plaistow, NH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Great service for my first inspection
I waited in their immaculate waiting area while my car was being serviced- inspection, tire rotation and oil change. The work was completed in less than an hour!

Hampton, NH
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Good job in tough times
Service Dept did a great job servicing my vehicle and making sure The process was safe for everyone involved.

David B.
Nashua, NH
06/13/2020 Category: Service
The best to purchase and have service done

Deborah M.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Recent Service
This excellent review that I keep providing for Gary Peters is sure to become boring!!! LOL!! It's just consistently superior customer service!!

Michael H.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service!
Went in for a oil change & tire rotation / ended up needing a front end alignment but after getting my car back it was running great

John M.
Haverhill, MA
06/06/2020 Category: Service
Found The Problem
My 2018 Elantra blower fan motor was very loud when on high position called for appointment to have the problem checked left thirty five minutes later problem solved found a leaf inside the fan motor .

Kory S.
East Kingston, NH
2012 Hyundai Accent
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Very polite and professional
My visit was, once again, taken care of very nicely. The time in was just as scheduled and I loved the covid precautions they had in place. With the restrictions for distancing it was still easy to interface with the service department to take care of business. Very well done.

IM
Iris M.
Tewksbury, MA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Delearship!
Both my significant other and have purchased and leased a car in 2019 and one in 2020 from Salem Key Hyundai and have had them serviced there. The staff is knowledgeable, friendly and efficient.

Windham, NH
2020 Hyundai Elantra
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Everything went great
We negotiated the price of lease trade-in by phone and everything we agreed on was accurate. I shopped around and Salem Hyundai had the best deal again. Nancy Vega was very professional and helpful. I would highly recommend shopping here again.
Very satisfied customer!