02/24/2020 Category: Service
Great service and they kept me informed throughout the process. Somewhat expensive but my car seems to be running better after some maintenance was done.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you so much for the great 5 star review. I'm happy to hear that you were kept informed of the status of your vehicle during you service visit. I'm also glad that your vehicle is running better after the maintenance was performed. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Manchester, NH
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/23/2020 Category: Service
Awesome People
I always receive excellent service from this place!! The service people are amazing and I will continue to service my vehicle at Key Hyundai as long as they are there!
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you for the nice 5 star review. I'm glad that our great staff was able to take care of you. We appreciate your business and look forward to your continued service with us.

John M.
Haverhill, MA
02/22/2020 Category: Service
QUICKEST OIL CHANGE
Was very pleased with the time I had to wait for my oil change 30 minutes . I did have a concern that the oil was over the full line so I called Key Hyundai and was told by Gary Peters no worries .
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review John. I'm happy to hear that you received quick service from us and that I was able to speak with you about your oil level concern. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Londonderry, NH
Prompt service
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. I'm happy that you received prompt service from us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

EO
Elizabeth O.
60,000 Mile Service
They do what is needed and call if there are other suggestions! For the big service, you get a loaner, which is helpful! The staff is friendly and professional!
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you so much for the great 5 star review Elizabeth! I'm happy to hear that you received great service from us and we were friendly and professional. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

CA
Claire A.
Lawrence, MA
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Appointment was made with no wait time. Service was completed as promised, in a timely manner. I have been coming to this dealership for many years and have always been satisfied.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you for the great 5 star review Claire. I'm really happy to hear that you always receive good service from us and I hope we can continue that trend for many years to come. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Haverhill, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. I'm happy to hear that you received great service from us. We appreiate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

PC
Philip C.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
convenience to work and home.
Always happy with work done. Great people and great place.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Philip. I'm really glad to hear that you are always happy with the service you receive from us and our staff. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/09/2020 Category: Service
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again.

Stephen C.
North Andover, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/30/2020 Category: Service
From check in to completion of work performed 100 percent
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you so much for the nice 5 star review Stephen! I'm glad to hear that you received excellent service from us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Great customer experience
Excellent Service. Great customer service..
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! I'm so happy to hear that you received excellent service from us during your recent visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

John D.
01/29/2020 Category: Service
service person was very helpful
The invoice claims that they do a multi point inspection of the vehicle and check the tire pressure. If they check the tire pressure then why are all my tires at a different pressure. One would think they would be all set to the factory setting of each tire.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey John. We do our best to make sure that all of your tires are at the same PSI but sometimes they will be off by a pound. I hope that we can provide you with 5 star service during your next visit.

NL
Nancy L.
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Pleasant and convenient
I brought my vehicle in for an oil change. The service rep was very pleasant and professional and the work was done in 30 minutes.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Nancy. I'm glad that your recent service visit was pleasant and convenient. We do our best to make sure that everyone is treated that way. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again.

Mary C.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful personnel at Key Hyundai of Salem
The personnel at Key Hyundai of Salem are very helpful and pleasant people.
I appreciate their courtesy, and the timely manner in which my Genesis was serviced.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Mary! I'm so glad to hear that you received good service from us and that everything was done in a timely manner for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

MU
Marcos U.
Lawrence, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Very good service!!!!!
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Marcos! I'm happy to hear that you received very good service from us during your recent service visit. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.