Overall Rating 4.4666667/5Overall Rating 4.4666667/5Overall Rating 4.4666667/5Overall Rating 4.4666667/5rating 4.4666667
Overall Rating 2.06667/5Overall Rating 2.06667/5rating 2.06667rating 2.06667rating 2.06667

VP
Vivian P.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Windshield wiper
Great communication
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for the nice review. I hope that we can provide you with 5 star service during your next visit.

Plaistow, NH
11/19/2018 Category: Service
They are prompt, courteous, friendly and thorough
They are prompt, courteous, thorough and friendly
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sharon C.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
The staff is very friendly, and explains everything to you very clearly. They are truly genuinely caring when it comes to your concern about your vehicle. They listen.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 11/21/2018

I'm so happy to hear that you were taken care of very well during your recent service visit Sharon. We try to make sure that all of our customers are treated in a caring manner. We appreciate your business and look forward to your continued business in the future. Thank you for the 5 star review.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great service as always
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. I'm happy that you are always receiving great service from us and I hope that we can continue that trend into the future. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

John G.
Methuen, MA
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Service desk employees are very good
Service is very good. But seriously this place needs an upgrade. Building is in poor condition and the parking lot looks like its been through years of bombings. The pot holes are crazy
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 11/13/2018

I'm happy to hear that your service visit went really well John. You'll also be happy to hear that we should be going through a renovation soon and the parking lot will be taken care of as well. We appreciate your business and the 5 star review.

PS
Patrick S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
people are very helpful
Quick prompt friendly service
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the nice 5 star review Patrick! I'm happy to hear that you received good service from the entire staff during your recent visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

CA
Carl A.
Derry, NH
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Quick professional service
My wife’s 2017 Tuscon quit running at work, Hyundai sent a flat bed quickly out and took it to dealer. Battery had failed , they checked car throughly and also replaced sensor on recall. It was ready at end of day and now is back to running perfect!
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 11/13/2018

I'm glad to hear that you were take care of very well during your recent service visit Carl. We try really hard to make sure that all of our customers are taken care of the same day if possible. Thank you for the nice review. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your continued service in the future.

Lowell, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2018 Category: Service
service review
Pleased with service - like the 4 free oil changes on purchase of new car, good way to break in the car for

first 20-30k miles
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 11/02/2018

I'm happy to hear that you had a good service experience. Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and see you at your next service interval.

AC
Alan C.
Londonderry, NH
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Timely service
Please fix potholes in parking lot. Thanks
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review Alan. We are hoping to be going through a renovation really soon and the parking lot will be part of it. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Rosario C.
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Services techs are friendly and knowledgeable and there are no surprise costs.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 11/01/2018

I'm happy to hear that you had a nice experience with our service department Rosario. We try to make sure that all of our customers have great service visits with us. Thank you for your business and the 5 star review. See you again in the future.

Dracut, MA
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Fast and done right
Work done fast,on time, and done right the first time. The first dealer I’ve been to that did that. Great work staff!!
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 11/01/2018

I'm really glad you you had a great service experience with us. Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon.

Brookline, MA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Great people and great service
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for the compliments and the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Joey D.
10/29/2018
Amazing work and very friendly
I was in the other day getting service done on my vehicle. The advisor mike was very friendly and smiled the entire time. Service was done faster than I expected and they did a great job. Will definitely be back to see mike again!

Lake Worth, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
Good
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to compete and provide us with a 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

CP
Charles P.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Great job cleaning backside of valves and replacing CV joints
Had my first ever repair done after 7 years and 125K. The Hyundai Sonata is the most reliable car I have owned in 44 years (4 previous cars) of driving. Both CV joints had rubber boots leaking grease. The CV joints were replaced for a reasonable price and I was allowed access to any car for a free loaner (up to the model level of the one I owned) for the day. I was also made aware of lower priced CV joint after market options with the pluses and minus risks explained. They had no problem going either way. Also went back and had the fuel service done for the Direct Injection that cleans the backside of the valves and rediscovered the power I hadn't realized I had lost. Initially I turned this down figuring that with Tier 1 gas I had been using there was no need. They did not hassle me on this. I did some research and realized that with DI engine, the backside of the valves never get cleaned and oil residue sucked back in from the PVC deposits there and stays there. They took me in early and let me go out to see the work for a few minutes, explained to me what was being done before I returned to the waiting area. Well worth the money .
Excellent crew!!!
Keep up the great work!!!
Be back in another 4000 for oil/filter and antifreeze flush.

Prices and quality of work are too reasonable to anywhere else.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you so much for such a great 5 star review Charles! I'm so glad that you had such a great service visit with us. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

KH
Kristi H.
Woburn, MA
10/26/2018 Category: Service
employees
The employees at service are very helpful and friendly. My advisor was awesome and very helpful. Will definitely be back for all my other service needs.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you for the nice 5 star review! I'm glad everything went well during your recent service visit. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Brenda S.
Andover, MA
10/25/2018 Category: Service
A woman named Jackie and the friendlyness of the personnel.
I just had a really good experience at this dealership.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you so much for the nice 5 star review Brenda! We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Merrimac, MA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Amazing
Amazing people
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

PV
Peter V.
Methuen, MA
10/24/2018 Category: Service
great service
great service
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review Peter! I'm glad you received great service during your recent visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon.

Jeffrey M.
North Andover, MA
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Fast... Friendly....and Efficient!
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for the nice 5 star review Jeff! We appreciate your business and I'm glad that your recent service visit went well. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.