Overall Rating 4.5151533/5Overall Rating 4.5151533/5Overall Rating 4.5151533/5Overall Rating 4.5151533/5rating 4.5151533
Overall Rating 2.12121/5Overall Rating 2.12121/5rating 2.12121rating 2.12121rating 2.12121

John G.
Lowell, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Took my car in for a scheduled oil change, had the tyres rotated too, in and out within an hour on a busy Monday morning.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and 5 star review John. I'm glad you were provided with good service during your recent visit. We try to make sure all of our customers are in and out as quickly as possible. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Raymond M.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Fast and excellent service
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for the nice 5 star review Raymond. I'm happy to hear that we were able to provide you with fast and excellent service during your recent visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

John R.
Andover, MA
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Convenient fast service
Did a periodic oil, filter, tire rotation. Quickly had me in and out.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review John. I'm glad we were able to provide you with fast service during your recent visit. We look forward to seeing you again and appreciate your business.

Tewksbury, MA
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Quick Repair - Friendly Service
Another excellent customer experience at Key Hyundai of Salem - I arrived later than scheduled but the service team completed my repairs in less time than expected which allowed me to make my business meeting on time.

Can’t say enough great things about this dealer - thanks again to the service team!
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you so much for the great 5 star review! I'm happy to hear that you were provided with excellent service from us and that you were still able to make your business meeting on time. We appreciate your business and look forward to your future service with us.

Atkinson, NH
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Salem Hyundai
I like Hyundai cars and I like Hyundai service! Great business.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you soon. I'm also happy to hear that you like your Hyundai and the service!

NL
Nancy L L.
Haverhill, MA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
fast and easy
fast and esay
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Nancy! I'm happy that we were able to provide you with fast and easy service. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Mark P.
North Andover, MA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Great car. Great dealership.
Nothing but positive things to say about my Genesis and the service department.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for the nice 5 star review Mark! I'm glad that you had a great experience with us during your recent service visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to your future service with us

John G.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service always done right
I have been bringing 2 different Hyundai vehicles to this location for 12 plus years and have never had a bad experience.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you so much for the nice 5 star review John! I'm glad that you've have nothing but great experiences with us over the last dozen years and I hope we can continue to do so. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

TO
Thomas O.
Bronx, NY
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied costumer
Everyine was friendly and made sure i was comfortable. They were very professi9nal and answered every question
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Thomas! It's our goal to make sure that all of our customers are treated in a professional manner. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Donald P.
Vinalhaven, ME
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent work
The work was performed in a timely manner and was the final cost was very close to the estimate. I was treated with respect and provided an excellent loaner vehicle for the day. I'll be back for my next required maintenance.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for the nice 5 star review Donald. We try to accomodate everyone the best we can. I'm happy to hear that Mike did a great job in taking care of you and your vehicle. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your continued service with us.

Michelle B.
West Newbury, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly helpful staff
They were friendly and helpful. My car was fixed in a quicker than expected which is always a nice surprise.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Michelle! I'm glad that your recent service appointment went better than expected. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

TG
Thomas G.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Great service center
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Thomas! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

MF
Maurice F.
Seabrook, NH
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Great!!!!!
You people are awesome! You did the job in the exact time frame that you told me . Good job. Thank you.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Maurice. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

MF
Mary F.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Recall
Fast and efficient the only problem was the construction.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review Mary. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. I also apologize for the construction which will be ongoing for the next year but in the end it will be well worth it because of how great our place will look

Salem, NH
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Great Job
The service crew got me in and out very fast. They greeted me with a smile and were very honest about what needed to be done in the future with my vehicle.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. I'm glad that your recent service visit went well. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Salem, NH
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Awesome people
The service department staff are great people who are willing to go above and beyond for you! I’ll keep coming back to Salem Hyundai because I’m treated so well by everyone.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you so much for the kind 5 star review. We appreciate your business and we will always do whatever we can to make your service experience a great one.

02/26/2019 Category: Service
convenience to work and home.
Well done. Nice job explaining service and what will come in the future.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Luis M.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Fast and great job
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review Luis. We appreciate your business and look forward to your future service with us

JI
Judith I.
Haverhill, MA
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Review
Very professional and affordable
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you for the nice 5 star review Judith. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon

Londonderry, NH
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Inspection
Easy to make appointment and took me right in when I arrived.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. I'm happy to hear that we were able to take care of you immediately. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.