GS
Gayle S.
Andover, MA
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Very good experience !
Easy appointment - quick in and out - clean waiting room - (wish a different TV station - ie news or weather - anything other than long info mercial) They are very good at observing all of the proper protocols of pandemic. I personally thank them for that alone!

KH
Kathleen H.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Oil change service
Did a good job and did it on appointed time. Had to schedule over a week away to get it done though.

Millie M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Tucson maintenance
The service department has always been professional and knowledgeable, as well, as friendly, which makes the customer feel comfortable in the service department. The waiting time is never that long so that the vehicle is ready at a reasonable time. The price of the maintenance is also reasonable.

CA
Claire A.
Lawrence, MA
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Very good service.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you so much for the kind 5 star review Claire. I'm happy that you received very good service from us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

CP
Charles P.
Haverhill, MA
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Oil and filter change
Took care of oil and filter for reasonable price without a long wait. Was able to get me in when I wanted to go in. Also replaced intermittent taillight harness for very fair price before I could get a ticket. Was glad they had part on hand. I can’t thank enough. As always great service for a great price! Keep up the great work! Been going there since 2011, car has about 165k now.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you so much for the great 5 star review Charles! It's great to hear that you find us to be very reasonably priced. We definitely try to do our best in keeping the costs as reasonable as possible. We appreciate your continued service with us over the years and look forward to seeing you again.

Tewksbury, MA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/20/2020 Category: Service
Service Manager Gary Peters' and his Service Staff are the "BEST"
Service Manager Gary Peters' and his staff are Fantastic and the Facility is absolutely Clean and Safe
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words! We truly appreciate that you feel we have the BEST staff here at Key Hyundai of Salem. It's our pleasure to provide all of our customers with great service. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Jessica G.
Lawrence, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Always a great experience!!!
Every time I go to get service here it’s always a positive experience. The front desk staff is always amazing, very welcoming and friendly. That’s why I keep coming back.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you so much for the amazing 5 star review Jessica. It makes me very happy that always have a great experience when you come in for service. It's awesome customers like yourself that make us proud to come here and try to provide each and every customer with a positive service experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

CL
Cheryl L.
2020 Hyundai Kona
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Clarification
My issue not with staff at Salem Hyundai
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 09/17/2020

I'm truly sorry that your appointment with us at Key Hyundai of Salem did not go well Cheryl. Unfortunately, that is the way the program is set up through Hyundai which I thoroughly explained to you and apologized multiple times for. I'm also sorry that the Dealership which you purchased the vehicle from (Not Key Hyundai) did not explain how the program works to you so that this did not occur. I also explained that we live in extreme weather conditions and that the oil should be changed every 3,750 miles. If you choose not to do that, then that is completely your decision. I don't feel that it was fair in any way to score us on something that we at Key Hyundai of Salem had anything to do with. I properly educated you on the Hyundai Maintenance Plan and did everything possible to make your service experience a great one. We obviously were not able to accomodate that kind of service for you. I would really like the opportunity to discuss this with you further and make everything right. We appreciate your business and would like to be able to provide you with great service in the future.

BK
Bob K.
Amesbury, MA
09/07/2020
Smooth and Easy
I've never been a fan of the car buying process, however the staff at Key Hyundai made the entire process extremely easy with an emphasis on keeping the customer (me) happy. Special thanks to Will, Connor, and Nancy making the process quick and efficient.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you so much for the amazing 5 star review Bob! I'm so happy to hear that your car buying experience went so well here are Key Hyundai of Salem. I hope that we in the Service Department can keep providing you with that 5 star experience. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again.

Joseph A.
North Andover, MA
08/26/2020 Category: Service
All perfect
All was done, good service.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 10/06/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Joseph. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Salem, NH
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Very good service and always polite and considerate
Going there for many years and have been berry satisfied
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 10/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. I hope that we can provide you with 5 star service on your next visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

YS
Yvonne S.
Salem, NH
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/11/2020 Category: Service
Helpful service department
Helpful service department.
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 08/20/2020

Thank you for the nice 5 star review Yvonne. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Megan G.
08/05/2020 Category: Service
Thank you!
As always the crew was outstanding! Always knowledgeable and keeps up with you on how your cars is doing with fast and quality work!
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 08/10/2020

Thank you so much for the great 5 star review Megan! I'm so glad you always have an excellent experience with us. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Atkinson, NH
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service. I highly recommend Hyundai!
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you so much for the nice 5 star review. I'm glad to hear that you received fast and friendly service from us here at Key Hyundai of Salem. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Donald C.
Danville, NH
07/22/2020 Category: Service
They are nice
They treat you great
GARY D P. from Key Hyundai of Salem responded on 07/29/2020

Thank you for the nice 5 star review Donald. We definitely try to make sure everyone is treated great. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.