James W.
Clinton, OH
Nissan Rogue
05/17/2017 Category: Service
James said this business is professional, quick and helpful.

HB
Helen B.
Ohio
05/16/2017 Category: Service
Helen said they did a great job. They were nice and helpful.

John R.
Cadillac SRX
05/10/2017
A mechanic who knows what to do!
I have been bringing my cars and those of my family for nearly 20 years and I have a ways bee satisfied with the work performed, at a reasonable price and at the earliest I could be scheduled! This appointment was for a new set of tires, which he researched to find the highest quality tire to go with my vehicle. Incredible difference in the ride. He also alerted me to some issued that will need to be addressed in the coming months, before it becomes a safety hazard. It is hard to find the kind of great individual service that Salem's provides!

David M.
Nissan Sentra
05/08/2017 Category: Service
David said this business provided good service.

Ralph C.
05/08/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Darlene. She said this business was kind and courteous. They were the best. The vehicle was taken in and serviced immediately. They were very efficient.

GF
Gail F.
05/03/2017
Happy results
Friendly, informative, fair pricing and reliable service.

Chuck S.
04/29/2017
Wheel Bearings
I heard a noise in the front end coming home from work. Rather than risk damage, I stopped at Wrenchworks first thing in the morning. The bad wheel bearing was quickly diagnosed, and the parts delivered and repairs completed in no time.

I've been swamped with a project at work, so I greatly appreciate being able to get back with minimal delay. I can always count on quick, efficient, and professional service at Salem's Wrenchworks!

Arrin B.
04/28/2017 Category: Service
Arrin said the business provides good service, and quality work.

CO
Cindy O.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
04/26/2017 Category: Service
Cindy said the business was really thorough and honest.

TW
Tom W.
GMC Pickup
04/22/2017 Category: Service
Tom said the business is a fine place. The diagnosis was very good and his vehicle is running better than it has in 2 years.

RP
Richard P.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/22/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Richard's wife. She said her husband did not have any complaints about this business. She said they do good work for good prices.

Betty B.
04/13/2017
Trust worthy, helpful, great work, wouldn't go anywhere else.
Great people, I sent everyone to them. They let me know what the price is before the work is done.

Donna C.
Nissan 300ZX
04/08/2017 Category: Service
Donna said her experience with this business was excellent. They were honest and she appreciated their expertise. They stopped to look at her vehicle and made her an appointment for the next day, even though they were really busy. She is very pleased with them.

Jill M.
Canal Fulton, OH
Honda Element
04/07/2017
Quick and friendly
You honored your guarantee about the tires that I bought. Had a nail and you patched it for free. Thankx guys.

Jerry S.
04/07/2017
Garage correct on problem--saved me money
My car wouldn't start when I came out of a store after shopping. I got a "jump" from a kind person. I was sure I needed a now battery. I drove to an AutoZone to have the battery tested. After checking my car, the person at AutoZone told me it wasn't my battery but instead the alternator and voltage regulator. That was going to cost me a lot. Since, I use my car for work and needed to get it repaired quickly. I phoned Salems Wrenchworks and told them of the problem. They told me to drive the car to their shop and they wanted to verify what AutoZone told me before doing anything. I did as instructed. The actual problem was a loose battery cable. Salems replace the bad cable for under $35.00. I was on my way in less that 40 minutes. Knowing what's actually wrong can save time and money. THANK YOU Salems

KE
Kay E.
Dodge Intrepid
04/01/2017
Very honest

TH
Tim H.
03/31/2017 Category: Service
Tim said they gave him an honest answer and it was a fair price.

BG
Brian G.
03/31/2017 Category: Service
Brian said they were very helpful and he got his vehicle back in a timely manner.

RK
Ron K.
03/30/2017 Category: Service
Ron said the business did what he needed done in a timely manner at a decent price.

Dave W.
Pontiac Vibe
03/28/2017
No B. S.
Any time I've come in, I've never felt I was getting ripped off like I had felt at the chain stores. They tell you what needs done to fix the problem, not adding in this and that.