Overall Rating 4.6842081/5Overall Rating 4.6842081/5Overall Rating 4.6842081/5Overall Rating 4.6842081/5rating 4.6842081
Overall Rating 2.1439377/5Overall Rating 2.1439377/5rating 2.1439377rating 2.1439377rating 2.1439377

LC
Louis C.
Chandler, AZ
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Oil & filter change check fluids
In an out between 45 and 60 minutes great service

Tempe, AZ
Friendly and Accomadating
My Service writer was wonderful. I did not have to wait to long.

CK
Christopher K.
So quick
I love every time I get Mario as my service adviser. He is always upfront about how long my service will take and this time was no exception. I had no appointment but still managed to get an oil change in less than an hour. Thanks again guys!

Steve M.
Chandler, AZ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Mistakes happen, but go above and beyond in solving a problem
I like San Tan Hyundai. We bought our car there, and have it serviced there. When a battery installation was done incorrectly, having caused the car not to start later the next day, we had to bring it in to get fixed. The service was prompt, and they corrected the error, but they didn't go above and beyond from a service perspective. Everyone knows you pay more to get vehicles serviced at a dealer, and maybe I'm old fashioned, but providing the customer with more than just a, it's fixed, sorry, would have been nice. You want 5 stars, earn it. Mistakes happen, no hard feelings and we'll be back, but a coupon for our next service is what can get you 5 stars.

Janna P.
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great experience
My service advisor Malachi was very courteous and professional, there was a comfortable lounge yo wait in, the work was done quickly, and the price was very reasonable.

John D.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
11/13/2019 Category: Service
The Hyundai Team always take excellent care of my spouse's Sonata. That is why I have all of my service done there......Thank you, John D'Alessandro
Excellent service, and will recommend my friends and family to Earnhardt, for their Hyundai needs. JD

John,
Thank you so much for your response! We appreciate you and your business. We are here if you need anything!

RA
Randall A.
Strawberry, AZ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast, complete service.
Fast, complete service and a nice place to wait.

Randall,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

NE
Neal E.
Sun Lakes, AZ
Good Staff. Punctual.

Neal,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you again.

PS
Paul S.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Very professional. Great service.

Paul,

CJ
Cardon J.
Quick and friendly
We always bring our Elantra in for servicing here's as they are friendly, helpful, and quick. Upfront and honest.

Cardon,

Dale C.
Florence, AZ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Tires
Mario got my car in and out in the time promised and at a cost that was fair.

Dale,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

service
Very helpful. Not pushy. I appreciate that.

DJ
Darrel J.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Great Experience
Had my car in for a “check engine” light issue. The Service Department not only fixed the issue but thoroughly checked the car out. Found two small issues and corrected them. Jeff Goins, the Service Rep could not have been more helpful. He arranged for a loaner car, explained everything that needed discussing, all the while maintaining a very pleasant, professional demeanor. I am a very satisfied customer.

Darrel,
Thank you for your response and for recognizing Jeff. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

Tempe, AZ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Sevice

AL
Anna L.
Excellent Friendly Service
Friendly excellent service each and every time :)

Anna,

Frank S.
Great service.
Great service by Kiersten. Highly recommend

Frank,
Thank you for your response and for recognizing Kiersten. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

Marsha L.
service
service 1a

Marsha,

Sandra M.
Casa Grande, AZ
Great Customer Service
I couldn’t have asked for more prompt and attentive service. A+ all the way around. Thank you!

Sandra,
Thank you for your response. We are here if you need anything.

Have a great day,

LH
Larry H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Addison my service advisor was great. Talked to him on the phone to let him know my problem. Told me to bit in and should be able to get to it quickly. I did and it was taken care of and car was washed within an hour.

Larry,
Thank you for your response and for recognizing Addison. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.