Overall Rating 4.6595705/5Overall Rating 4.6595705/5Overall Rating 4.6595705/5Overall Rating 4.6595705/5rating 4.6595705
Overall Rating 2.0106429/5Overall Rating 2.0106429/5rating 2.0106429rating 2.0106429rating 2.0106429

FA
Frank A.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Simply its the service you get when dealing with the service Dept.
I just wanted to say that I truly appreciate Brandon. He is currently my service advisor at San Tan Hyundai, who makes it easy for me to get my car serviced. Brandon knows that I work Monday through Friday and its very difficult to get service on both my Veloster and my Daughters Elantra. I had to have my Veloster serviced for an oil change and tire rotation. Brandon, sees that I work late on a Friday he allows me to bring in and tell him to take his time and I will pick it up on Saturday once it is done. To me, that is customer service and that is the type I like. Brandon, allows that opportunity to me and it works. I appreciate Brandon, and all his efforts. He works hard to please customers and he truly is an asset. Keep up the great work Brandon, and I will see you on the next service day.

WR
Willard R.
Service Dept.
We have great experiences dealing with the service dept.

VV
Vanessa V.
Casa Grande, AZ
Quick service
Good friendly service employees and fast service

FS

good
good

Christopher W.
Comfortable Car Care
Always a pleasure to bring the car in to San Tan for service or the frequent safety recalls.
Courteous and knowledgeable staff gets things done when promised every time.
Thanks to the Techs as well as Brandon and Mario who all know their stuff!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast service
Went for a scheduled oil change recently, and as always, the associate in charge of my appt. was prompt, knowledgeable, and expedient in getting the service done in under an hour.

TC
Theresa C.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service in a timely manner
My service coordinator was fantastic.

David W.
Long standing client
Convenience and Clarity of what to expect, when it comes to our 4 Hyundai vehicles and the service we receive from the Santan Hyundai is excellent.

GJ
Gregory J.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Recall and regular service.
Clean, efficient, quality service and friendly.

Payson, AZ

Queen Creek, AZ
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt

Rhonda M.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Started out not acceptable but they made it right in the end. This is not something I have experienced before at this shop so was shocked. But a salesman saved the day and made it right even though he isn’t a service guy anymore.
Robert B., Parts and Service Director from San Tan Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Good morning.  I believe you and I spoke yesterday.  I apologize for the miscommunication.  Your advisor is new and he is still learning proper word tracks.  We will use this experience to help him learn.  We do accept walk ins.  However, an appointment will take priority over a walk in.  The computer is set up to dispatch the work based off of a priority point system where the appointment customer is assigned a higher priority than the non appointment.  In regards to me not being here, I do work Saturdays just not all of them.  We have managers in place and I will speak to the group in the proper handling in a situation as this.  Please feel free to contact me if you would like to speak further.  Have a great day.

Robert Bullard
Parts and Service Director
(480) 517-5230

Green Valley, AZ
Amazing Customer Sevice
The customer service was excellent.

Jon G.
Farmington, NM
quality customer service
They take care of you

Matt W.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Brandon realizes my job driving for Uber is time sensitive. He treats me like family. He is friendly and professional, and everything runs smoothly while he is their . Brandon, thank you for another great experience.

Matt

PW
Philip W.
Queen Creek, AZ
Review from Philip Wakeman
Always on time always has the proper parts. Service advisors always polite and professional. Car always looks great after washing.

Customer Friendly
Service Rep Mario made our appointment quick and easy and knows the Hyundai brand.