2017 Hyundai Santa Fe

DF
Daniel F.
02/24/2020
Outstanding Customer Service
I had the pleasure of working with Jimmy Lambert in the process of trading in my 2013 Subaru legacy for a 2018 Chevy trax. I didn't even think I would be able to make this trade in with my poor credit. Jimmy took the time to listen to what I trying to accomplish, and in short order, I was driving away in a much better vehicle. This was the best customer service I have experienced in quite a while from anywhere, let alone an auto dealership. The people at the San Tan Hyundai really do care about the regular working person. I highly recommend them, and I will never go anywhere else to get a vehicle. Outstanding customer service does not do justice to how truly remarkable the Earnhardt San Tan hyundai dealership was to me and my family. Thank you!

Daniel,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! I am so happy to hear of your great experience while purchasing your vehicle and for recognizing Jimmy. We look forward to helping you again at your next visit. Have a good day.

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Gracias a todos en San tan hyundai!! Especialmente al equipo de servicio!! Bravo bravo!!!
Cada vez
Cada vez que lo oigo hablar
Me tiemblan hasta las piernas
Y el corazon igual

Y se emociona (y se emociona)
Ya no razona
No lo puedo controlar
Y se emociona
Ya no razona (ya no razona)
Y me empieza a cantar
Me canta asi, asi

...
Cuando escucho esta cancion

Mi corazon quiere cantar asi
Bidi bidi bom bom (bidi bidi bom bom)
Me canta asì, me canta asì, cada vez que lo veo pasar
Bidi bidi bidi bidi bidi bom bom
Mi corazon enloquece, cada vez que le veo pasar
Y me empieza a palpitar, asì, asì

Mario,
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. We appreciate you for your continued loyalty to San Tan Hyundai. Don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can do for you! Have a wonderful day.

2020 Hyundai Tucson
Thank you Mario!
Mario went above and beyond again! We always appreciate the exceptional customer service he provides
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for your response. We appreciate you taking the time to recognize Mario. We are here if you need anything

Queen Creek, AZ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Fast service. Made appointment was in and out and on with my day.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your  business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

Gilbert, AZ
02/23/2020 Category: Service
Quick and thorough
Courteous staff, good communication, good service. Repairs/service you request are done and nothing beyond without your approval. Inspections, recommendations and costs are well documented. Thus far, estimates have cautiously exceeded what actually was charged - i.e., anticipated cost for one service visit was $100 more than what we actually had to pay. No complaints about paying less than we were expecting. They're also really good about keeping up with any recalls. Comparable to the great service we always got at Las Vegas Hyundai.

Tracie,
Thank you so much for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

IL
Isaiah L.
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Always come here to get my sonata serviced because Mario is super cool and always makes sure I leave with my car performing 100 percent

Isaiah,
Thank you for your response and for taking the time to recognize Mario! We are here if you need anything.

2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Not a bad experience, Very precessional
Was treated well and had a good experience.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 02/23/2020

Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We are here if you need anything.

Michael B.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
key to success
Fast-Friendly-Clean -Corect

Michael,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Oil Change
This is where I get my Santa Fe serviced. They do a good job and give me in and out very quickly.
Robert B., Parts and Service Director from San Tan Hyundai responded on 02/23/2020

Good morning.  Thank you for responding to our survey with the nice comments.  We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great weekend.

Gilbert, AZ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Dakota-Car Maintenance
If you have to get your Hyundai in for maintenance, Dakota is a great customer advocate and genuinely cares about the customer experience. I highly recommend him.

Good morning.  Thank you for responding to our survey with the great comments.  We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great weekend.

LH
Lloyd H.
Excellent quick service!
Very satisfied

Good morning.  Thank you for responding to our survey with the excellent comments.  We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great weekend.

Michael C.
regular maintence
as with everyone of my previous oil changes, my service writer Rob Johnson was able to schedule me with appointment times that were good for me He is a member of Hyundais service team that should be looked up too

Michael,
Thank you so much for your response. We appreciate you taking the time to recognize Rob for his excellent customer service skills. We are here if you need anything.

AC
Alan C.
2015 Hyundai Azera
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Service repair of sun roof
Brandon was my service advisor. He did an excellent job in keeping up to date on the service. As it turned out the part needed for the repair had to be ordered so he arranged for me to have a loaner car while they were waiting for the part. Jasmine in the loaner department was very pleasant to work with.

Alan,
Thank you for your response and for recognizing Brandon. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

Don S.
02/21/2020
Recent service
After a quick response from Hyundai Roadservice for a dead battery, I called Mario inquiring how soon he could get us in for new battery. He said to come right in and he would take care of not only a new battery, but an oil/filter change. We were in at 11:50AM and out at 12:30PM. Super service!

Don,
Thanks again for your response! We are so happy to hear that Mario was able to get you in and out so fast! We are here if you need anything!