Overall Rating 4.6734654/5Overall Rating 4.6734654/5Overall Rating 4.6734654/5Overall Rating 4.6734654/5rating 4.6734654
Overall Rating 2.0408199/5Overall Rating 2.0408199/5rating 2.0408199rating 2.0408199rating 2.0408199

Charles S.
Florence, AZ
Hundred thousand miles
I bought my car here brand new in 2013 and has 100,000 miles on it I’ve never had any problems with the car I’ve never had any problems with the service and I’ve never had any problems with the car service and the people who service them 100% five stars top shelf writing will definitely be buying my next Hyundai Santan Hyundai

AW
Allan W.
Chandler, AZ
Quick service.
In and out in about an hour.

John R.
Arizona
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
timley

FA
Frank A.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
SERVICE, SERVICE, AND MORE SERVICE
Brandon, is a great asset to the service department. Why you may ask, because the flexibility he gives me on every appointment that I make. He knows my work schedule and allows me to Drop my car off on Fridays after work. I give him my car with no rush because he is doing me the favor and he fits it in bye having it the whole day with no pressure on him and his staff to get it done. That in my eyes is truly customer service. I would and already have recommended this service department for 6 years. this is my 4th Hyundai that I have purchased, and would not go anywhere else. San Tan Hyundai has kind and pleasant staff from Sales, to the Service Department.

SK
Steven K.
Mesa, AZ
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Even though my car was not scheduled for repairs and I arrived at the dealership with a tow truck after a rough morning, they were able to get my car into the schedule. The friendly shuttle driver,Steve, made sure I still made it into my office and by the end of the day my car was repaired and ready for pick up. Breaking down is never the start of a good day, but the service department took it in stride, and got my car ready to be back on the road.

KK
Kathleen K.
Mario is great!
Mario is dependable and follows through. I appreciate him.

LV
Leland V.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Warranty Woork
Front strut needed replacement as noted when our tires were rotated. The tech noticed leakage.

EC
Eleanor C.
Tempe, AZ
Mario is Wonderful
It was a pleasure to have Mario as a service advisor. He is very pleasant and very helpful.

Joseph M.
Florence, AZ
Feed back.
They do good work. They get you in and out as promised.

Joseph,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

Cara M.
Mesa, AZ
Great
Good job as always!!!

Az, AZ
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Rob Johnson us the best service advisoeZ!
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for your resposne. We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Christina H.
Tempe, AZ
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Always on point

Christina,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you again.

James W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great
Always gives good service

James,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your  business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

KT
Kelly T.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Mario was a great service advisor and explained the details of the inspection report. My only complaint is being met with a car salesman wanting to sell me a new car. I thought art first he was with the service department but quickly realized he wasn't. I'm there for a $39.00 oil change not a $30,000 car. Otherwise I'm always happy with the service.

Kelly,
Thank you for your response and for recognizing Mario. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

Ryan G.
Queen Creek, AZ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Staff, Flexible Service
I went in to get the oil changed. I left over an hour early!
I ended up having finished my “to-do’s” early that day and went in to wait for my oil change. MARIO saw to me instead of taking his lunch he was walking out for and got my car in line. My car was finished WAY quicker than he had said, and I was in my way in no time with an appointment to return for a few other things that required more time than I had. San Tan Hyundai is stepping it up. Thanks MARIO!!

Ryan,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you taking the time to recognize Mario. We are here if you need anything. Have a great weekend.

KW
Kenneth W.
Queen Creek, AZ
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast, Friendly, Convenient. Quality service! Definitely will be back. Thanks!

Kenneth,

TC
Traca C.
Apache Junction, AZ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2019 Category: Service
San Tan Hyundai consistently provides excellent service on my vehicle.

Traca,

SP
Silvia P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
awesome friendly people
The service we've received ( without appointment) was excellent and Mario our Service Adviser was on top of it . Messages, smiles and updates. 2 thumbs up !!!

Silvia,
Thank you for your response and for recognizing Mario. We appreciate you and your  business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

MT
Michael T.
In and out no problem

Michael,

Justin D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Thank you as always! Great customer service.

Justin,