LF
Larry F.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional service!!
Since I have moved here in March, I have received nothing but above and beyond care for my car. The entire service department treat you like family here and not like other places that just want your money! And that’s NO BULL!!
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 12/01/2020

Larry,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you being a loyal customer! We are here if you need anything. Have great day!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/30/2020 Category: Service
Awesome!
Great overall service!
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 11/30/2020

Thank you so much for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit. Have a great day!

DO
David O.
11/29/2020 Category: Service
Service professional s

David,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

Ronald W.
11/28/2020 Category: Service
My service rep was more than help and cared about my needs.

Ronald,

SK
Susan K.
Mesa, AZ
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/27/2020 Category: Service
I have been taking my car here for service since I got it. Love the complimentary service and the prompt, efficient service each time. The staff is great. Tyler and Dakota are great!
Robert B., Parts and Service Director from San Tan Hyundai responded on 11/28/2020

Good morning.  Thank you for responding to our survey with the fantastic comments.  We truly appreciate it and are so glad that you are part of the San Tan Hyundai family.  We look forward to seeing you soon.  Have a great weekend.

CE
Cassie E.
Scottsdale, AZ
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/26/2020 Category: Service
Immaculate Service
Always fast, always amazing, and always going above and beyond! The staff are always friendly, and they get my car in and out, and ready for me. I appreciate this dealership and the staff they have on board!

Good morning.  Thank you for responding to our survey with the fantastic comments.  We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you soon.  Have a great weekend.

SK
Stephen K.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Great People
Professional, personable and knowledgeable staff.
Robert B., Parts and Service Director from San Tan Hyundai responded on 11/25/2020

Good afternoon.  Thank you for responding to our survey.  We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Quicker than expected
When I arrived for an unscheduled oil change, I was told it might take 3 hours because they were short on workers due to COVID. I was pleasantly surprised to have it in less than an hour. They were able to get some others to come in and do the work.

Good afternoon.  Thank you for responding to our survey with the great comments.  We truly appreciate it.  We are blessed to have a great team that always pitches in to get the job done.  It is awesome to also have great customers like yourself.  We look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Mesa, AZ
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Lack of Covid precautions!
The service was good and Hannah was very easy to work with. I had the shuttle take me home and pick me up and was a little uncomfortable with the lack of Covid precautions......we did have to wear a mask in the car, but there was 4 people including the driver in the van and there was no social distancing obviously in a van......also the van was not wiped in between trips. The driver confirmed this when he was asked. He said the van is wiped down in the morning but that is the only time during the day. I think more should be done to make customers more comfortable during this time of Covid. I rated the overall better than expected because of Hannah. I would rate this lack of public safety with a much lower rating.

Good afternoon.  Thank you for taking the time to speak with me.  It was a pleasure.  I pulled in the shuttle driver after our conversation and reminded him to check with the customers on their level of comfort when we have multiple customers.  I also let him know to drop the vehicle back at wash for us to clean and disinfect during its downtimes.  This will increase the cleaning to several times throughout the day.  Please know that we want you comfortable and we are flexible with customer requests during this unique time.  You can call me at anytime if you need my assistance.  Thanks again and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

2007 Hyundai Azera
Yes it can!
No more to add.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We are here if you need anything.

GS
Gerald S.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
San Tan Hyundai
Scheduling was very easy, the work done was excellent and the wait time was 60 minutes earlier than expected.

Gerald,

KO
Kathleen O.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11-18-2020
Your service team is excellent especially Mario. Always professional and helpful.

Kathleen,

Susan S.
11/23/2020 Category: Service
The people and the service
Everything and everyone was really great

Susan,

AC
Adam C.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
Hyundai service center
Quick and friendly service, however I would’ve appreciated the car to be washed after.

Adam,

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/22/2020 Category: Service
My car was towed in for a major failure and Dakota Brown made the entire process very smooth. 10/10 would recommend this dealership to anyone as I’ve done business with them for several years.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you so much for your response and for taking the time to recognize Dakota. We are here if you need anything.

Have a great day!