Overall Rating 4.585716/5Overall Rating 4.585716/5Overall Rating 4.585716/5Overall Rating 4.585716/5rating 4.585716
Overall Rating 1.95714/5rating 1.95714rating 1.95714rating 1.95714rating 1.95714

Danette W.
Awesome Service
Thanks for the great service and also for the ride to work and back! It would have been a very long walk!! :o)

2014 Hyundai Accent
Better service this time
Auston the last service person actually took the time to see if Something was covered under warranty. UnFortunately my car was passed warranty. However when I went prior to the most recent visit the last service guy I told that I needed a new gas cap and he recommended just to go to the store. if he would have checked when I told him about this
I would not have had to pay for a new gas cap. Wish more people were like Auston and go above and beyond and actually check if the item is covered under warranty and because I was passed mileage he took $10 off the oil change. Still do not think I should have had to pay for gas cap as I had addressed this at prior oil change when I was still under warranty for that item.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
Tucson service
Excellent service and price less then expected.service department did not recommend unnecessary car repairs.
Even washed my car!

BR
Brad R.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
What keeps me coming back is the friendly, dependable service. I can count on the work being done on my car being done correctly. And the cleaning of the car upon completion is a nice plus.

Tracey M.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Ioniq
The service department needs more information about the hybrids they service.

Maricopa, AZ
Quick oil change
Great job as always.

Queen Creek, AZ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Rep was awesome
Took great care of us and our vehicle in a timely fashion. Kept in touch via text message and phone call. Made it really convenient for us.

RK
Rocky K.
Sun Lakes, AZ
2018 Hyundai Kona
Super friendly service team
Great first experience! I loved the friendly greeter at arrival to service lane. I loved the electronic statement of work telling me my car was ready.

DK
Daniel K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Mario, my service rep, provided great service and kept me informed on the progress. Would recommend him and San Tan Hyundai to everyone!

2011 Hyundai Elantra
75,000 Check Up
Great service by Chris! Very helpful and informative.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for your response and for recognizing Chris. We look forward to helping you again.

GP
Grady P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Maintenance Serice
Outstanding customer service and professionalism
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Grady,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

11/19/2018 Category: Service
The service is outstanding and they provide coffee and donuts for everyone.

Queen Creek, AZ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Fast and friendly
Brandon got my trunk latch repaired in quick time!
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for your response. We look forward to helping you again.

Rois C.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Very understanding and helpful
Thanks for promptly fixing my vehicle.

Rois,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you. We are here if you need anything. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Service review
The service advisor we had this time was as awesome - great communication.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We are here if you need anything! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Richard R.
Short visit
All went well and the visit was short
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 11/18/2018

Richard,

AD
Amy D.
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Once again SanTan Hyundai went above and beyond for me. We had a last minute road trip come up and needed to get the car in for service quickly before we left town. Without having an appointment the staff was able to squeeze me in on a busy Saturday to make sure my car was in top shape for our upcoming trip. A big thank you to all the staff who make the service experience a wonderful experience.
Robert B., Parts and Service Director from San Tan Hyundai responded on 11/18/2018

Good morning. Thank you so much for responding to our survey with the excellent comments. We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a happy Thanksgiving.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Always have a great experience at San Tan Hyundai . They are extremely customer service driven .

Good morning. Thank you so much for responding to our survey with the great comments. We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a happy Thanksgiving.

2017 Hyundai Azera
Review
The service was Great! The Point of buying a new Hyundai was so I would not have to deal with auto shop issues. I am on my second battery, had issue with the tire nozzle and now the trunk clasp... nice to have the warrenty but I am still dealing with car issues.

Good morning. Thank you so much for responding to our survey with the great comments. We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  We hope you have no further concerns but if so we will always be here for you.  Have a happy Thanksgiving.

Michael C.
service
Rob Johnson is a credit to Hyundai. The most honorable service writer i have dealt with