Overall Rating 4.610387/5Overall Rating 4.610387/5Overall Rating 4.610387/5Overall Rating 4.610387/5rating 4.610387
Overall Rating 1.960523/5rating 1.960523rating 1.960523rating 1.960523rating 1.960523

Sherwin W.
Auto services
The services performed took longer than expected . I did have an appointment. I waited over 4 hours. It would have been appreciated if I had been told it would take that long beforehand .

Fast and efficient

GN
Gerald N.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Always able to accommodate my needs in a timely manner.
The service time was great, the job was well done and the time frame to get the work done was super.

TC
Terry C.
Great Customer Service
The service reps always provide thorough and attentive customer service . . . and the turn-around time for the services to be complete is quick!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Rodent Bed and Breakfast (chewed wires)
*see previous comments -
Robert B., Parts and Service Director from San Tan Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Good afternoon.  I left you a voice mail a moment ago.  I did not know there was an issue with Enterprise.  We did our best to correct all the issues to find out this.  I have left a message for the manager to give me a call.  If I don't here from him shortly I will call again.  I will call you once again after I speak with him.  I will do my best to get this resolved.  My apologies.

Robert H.
Service. Very Good
Service personnel were very helpful service on car was done very quickly and returned cleaned and washed

Christine B.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service, every time.

Tempe, AZ
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Lack of care for the customer and fixing the problem with the vehicle
I am extremely frustrated, disappointed and have changed my outlook on the major lack of quality and customer service that Hyundai says they stand for.

Good afternoon.  Thank you for taking the time to speak with me.  I really appreciate you giving me the opportunity to be personally involved in the diagnosis of your vehicle.  As I mentioned, I will call you within the next day or two when I get one of our service loaners here so we can loan you while I look into your concerns.  Please feel free to contact me if you need anything further.  I'll talk to you shortly.  Have a good afternoon.

Roger M.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Vehicle Service
Service was great. Excellent people. Replace just what was needed, just not what the manual says you suppose to. Would recommend San Tan Hyundai to anyone needing service or to buy a vehicle.

AC
Allen C.
Sun Lakes, AZ
01/21/2019 Category: Service
The service is always very good.
Your review is too long and will not accept. Job well done.

Barbara M.
My visit
I was happy with my latest visit. It took less time than I expected. I got a car wash, also unexpected.

Good morning.  Thank you for speaking with me this morning.  We appreciate you rescoring Kiersten and seperating her from the leasing experience.  Please feel free to reach out to me if I can be of any further assistance.  We look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great day.

Clifton H.
Queen Creek, AZ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Clean. Service sucked!
Went in for a oil change, got home, puddle of oil under my car. Called Service Manager, offered to send employee out to clean up oil, I declined (I had already done it myself). Offered to top off my gas tank, I accepted. Next day I returned the fix the leak, no fill-up of the gas tank. Crappy Service. They want you to rate their service high, but with an experience like this, will go somewhere else.

Good morning.  I do apologize for the inconvenience.  My offer still stands to fuel the vehicle for the inconvenience.  I didn't know that you were here or I definitely would have had the vehicle fueled for you.  I left you a message a moment ago so we can resolve the issue.  We do hope that you continue to use us and hope to hear from you.  Have a great day.

Mario was very helpful.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for your response. We appreciate you taking the time to recognize Mario. We are here if you need anything. Have a great day!

FM
Frederick M.
30,000 mile check
Chris was great to work with, very friendly and a great sense of humor.

Frederick,
Thank you for your response and for recognizing Chris. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
30000 miles
Always have a great experience with San Tan Hyundai. Everyone is always so nice.
Cara M. from San Tan Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for you response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

John G.
Queen Creek, AZ
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Xlnt service
Xlnt service

John,
Thank you for your response. We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

Michael C.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Rob Johnson is the most honorable, trustworthy service adviser I have ever had.
If an issue arises with either of my Hyundai's he is always available to help.
Robert B., Parts and Service Director from San Tan Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Good morning.  Thank you for responding to our survey with the fantastic comments.  We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great weekend.

VI
Vasyl I.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
great service
great service

Good morning.  Thank you for responding to our survey with the great comments.  We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great weekend.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Decent service, parking concerns
The service was great. I just didn't like the parking, couldn't tell where it was ok to park and there was not enough parking.

Good morning.  Thank you for responding to our survey.  I understand that the lot is not very user friendly.  I have struggled with a better process for the last year.  I will continue to look at ideas to improve this area.  Have a great weekend.

John F.
Sun Lakes, AZ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent, efficient and timely service from my phone call to arrange an appointment to receiving my car when the service was completed.

Good morning.  Thank you for responding to our survey with the excellent comments.  We truly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a great weekend.