AL
ADRIENNE L.
Toyota Matrix
07/17/2019
Awesome knowledge and customer service.
They agains rescued me when my muffler decided to break off.. Now they have my old van and I know they will do a great job for me

MARK L.
GMC Yukon XL
07/13/2019
Service with a smile
Always great service that you can trust and depend on! Always. After 25 years of being their customer their quality service has never wavered.

Jennifer G.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said she loves this business. The staff was great, they were friendly and honest.

GR
Greg R.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Greg said he is happy with the service provided by this business.

SHARI C.
Ford Bronco
07/04/2019
AWESOME SERVICE
My last mechanic of many years retired. On the recommendation of several people I chose Sand Lake as a replacement. I was not disappointed. I was treated professionally & with courtesy. Above all, they actually listened to me & addressed my concerns respectfully. The work performed was above my expectations. It’s comforting to know my vehicles are in capable hands & that Sand Lake Auto is there for me both for routine maintenance & in the event of emergency. Kudos to Alex!!!

NM
NICHELLE M.
06/30/2019
Awesome x's 2
This 1999 Ford has a lot of miles and is our second truck to come in to Sand Lake in the last 30 days. We have been pleased with the overall service and would recommend them to anyone. Alex you Rock!!!

BN
BUB N.
06/28/2019
Personalized service of highest quality.
We have been customers, well, actually friends of Sand Lake Automotive for over 35 years and have nothing but praise for this company. Their service is A-1, minimal wait time, always know we are a priority. Technicians very knowledgeable and conscientious. We trust their integrity.

SUE W.
Excellent service!!!
Excellent!!! Everyone I came in contact with was friendly and thoughtful in their service. I’ll definitely be going back when I need automotive repair work. Highly recommend these folks!

CP
CINDY P.
I Know You Can Be Counted Upon
Once again you have provided the excellence I have come to expect from Sand Lake Automotive! I appreciate that I can trust you to give me an honest estimate, and quick, reliable service, no matter the size of the job. In short, you rock! Thank you!

AL
ADRIENNE L.
Dodge Ram Van
06/25/2019
the best
They always go the extra mile, but this time they went above and beyond that. Tim, and also his crew are the best

BRENT M.
06/12/2019
F250
Had a bunch of work done to my 1997 F250 and it needed it. The folks at Sand Lake were friendly, courteous, and great to work with. I'll be back for sure.

NM
NICHELLE M.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
06/10/2019
Great Customer Service
They were able to get me in quickly and back out quickly. Diagnosed the problem and explained it so I could understand. Thank you!!!

MICHAEL D.
Dodge Dakota
06/10/2019
Quick service and great work
They as always, were fantastic in fitting me in to deal with a sudden issue I couldn't let wait. Let alone it being on a Friday. Thanks as always for attention to details, and great reliable work done.

NE
Natashia E.
Dodge Charger
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Natashia said the business is awesome. They didn't try to force her to do anything her vehicle didn't actually need.

PT
PAMELA T.
Dodge Durango
06/09/2019
A ++ service.
Tim and his people are honest and upfront with you. They aren't there to take advantage.
I've always had a great experience here, no matter what was happening.

Thank you for taking such good care of me .

John S.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/06/2019 Category: Service
John said this business is the best in town.

BK
Bill K.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the service center staff was prompt. He mentioned that his service was completed quickly.

TC
TONYA C.
05/31/2019
Best service ever!
I absolutely love bringing my vehicles here! I love how knowledgeable everyone is. They call and let you know ever step that they are doing. They give updates if something changes and if there is going to be more cost. Wouldn’t take my vehicles anywhere else!

GP
GALE P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/31/2019
Always willing to help and do "the right thing".
Above comment is pretty much all encompassing. Tim and folks are always willing to help and never push an expensive repair if it doesn't need to be done right now. Explanations are always clear. Service is very much appreciated.

BILL S.
05/28/2019
Honesty and fair prices
They only fix what you want and just the minimum if that’s what you ask for