TN
TERRI N.
10/22/2019
Excellent customer service and vehicle running smoothly.
Thank you!

EM
Ethel M.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Ethel said she has known them for a long time and they have always done a good job for her.

JOE A.
Buick Skylark
10/20/2019
satisfied
this company has the experience to complete a 28 year old vehicle back to good health on the day they said even tho it was beyond closing time. Not only that I did leave a small green flashlight under the hood and was asked it was mine and did give it back to me. this says a lot about your personnel honesty. it was not finders keepers. thank you again and I recommend your company.

Mazda B4000
10/19/2019
Helpful Diagnosis
I greatly appreciated how quickly Sand Lake looked at my vehicle and relayed the issue to me. My previous mechanic from a different shop caused damage to my engine and did not repair their mistake and damage like they said. I took it to Sand Lake for a second outside opinion and am relieved that they could confirm what I suspected was the problem. It was a huge help to me that they listened to my situation and did not brush me off or act condescending. As a female customer, I can't express how important that was after my experience with my previous shop. They even gave me a ride to work after dropping my vehicle off. I will definitely take my truck back to their shop.

MARGARET P.
Eagle River, AK
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2019
I trust the judgment of the owner and employees. i HAVE NEVER BEEN SCAMMED OR TREATED AS AN EASY MARK.
THE SLA WORK IS INCREDIBLE AND THE EMPLOYEES ARE THE ONLY AUTO REPAIR SHOP I HAVE EVER TRUSTED. I TRUST THEIR JUDGMENT. THEIR PRICES ARE VERY REASONABLE. I FEEL SO FORTUNATE TO HAVE MET THEM.

DON L.
GMC Pickup
10/17/2019
Outstanding quality service
I have used Sand Lake Auto for all of my vehicle service and repair needs for years. I have never been disappointed. Whatever my concern might be or if we are doing the normal tire swap out and oil change the folks at Sand Lake get it done effectively and timely. I will always take my vehicles to Sand Lake Auto.

MA
MOLLY A.
10/12/2019
Wonderful & Accommodating
Amazing, friendly service as always!!!! You guys are wonderful and accommodating. Been going to Sand Lake Auto for 30 years.

James B.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/11/2019 Category: Service
James said the service was fine.

EA
EMILY A.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/10/2019
So friendly made me feel comfortable and safe
Literally the best experience at a mechanic I have had. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Honest and good people.

LAURA M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/10/2019
Sand Lake Auto - Highly Recommend
I’m so grateful that Sand Lake Auto was referred to me. From the first visit to the one I just had this week they were accommodating & answered all my questions in addition to making suggestions & being concerned and alerting me to the unsafe condition of my suv. I highly recommend them.

10/05/2019
Thank you!!
Car runs so much better!!!

SO
SOPHIE O.
Hyundai Accent
10/04/2019
Quick and fair
As always, it was a pleasure doing business with Sand Lake Auto. They are friendly, quick and very fair. I’ve never had a bad experience with them. I’ve been bringing my car here for many years, and will continue to do so as long as it may need service.

DEBBI H.
Ford Five Hundred
10/04/2019
Excellent Customer Service
Excellent customer service, conservative approach to repairs. If it is not necessary, they do not push it on you. I typically am not a “recommender” but have recommended Sand Lake Auto frequently.

DE
Dorothy E.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Dorothy said the staff always treated her right, their prices are fair and she is always satisfied with their service.

Jim R.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the employees were honest and he appreciates that they didn't try to overcharge him.