KJ
KEITH J.
Plymouth Voyager
09/26/2017
Satisfied Customer
Sand Lake Auto was able to get my car in right away and called me to let me know what work was needed before proceeding. I appreciate that they spent a few minutes explaining the problem and the solution they proposed. Their staff was friendly and helpful. I would recommend SLA to others looking for a shop to service their car.

TOM M.
Ford Edge
09/26/2017
Front end check
quick to get an appointment and quick resolution of a front end problem. Thanks Sand Lake.

AD
AMANDA D.
09/25/2017
Two thumbs up!
Super service. Good advice from Matthew and Tim, friendly people, and Tim went out of his way to help me. And when I walked in, everyone said "Good morning!" Not many auto places do that. :)

AZ
ADAM Z.
09/22/2017
Awesome staff and great service
Sand Lake is the best garage in Anchorage. Tim and Jim are super knowledgeable and friendly. I recommend them to all my friends and family.

Matt C.
Jeep Liberty
09/20/2017 Category: Service
Matt said he appreciated the staff finding problems which he didn't know about and fixing those for him.

BO
BURT O.
09/18/2017
Alex and Tim greats that run a great shop

LK
LINDA K.
09/15/2017
Sandlake Auto is great
The guys at Sandlake Auto are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. They usually get my car back to me in less time than I expect.

Brian S.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
09/12/2017 Category: Service
Brian said the service was quick and cheap. The staff did good work.

CT
CHARLOTTE T.
Volvo XC90
09/08/2017
Great service, knowledgeable, friendly & care about their customers.

Jim B.
GMC Safari Cargo Van
09/06/2017 Category: Service
Jim said the staff had a hard time understanding the problem he had and he was displeased with the service.

Jim R.
Ford E450 Super Duty
08/31/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Jean. She said she would recommend this business.

SL
STEVEN L.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/29/2017
Excellent, honest shop
Took my Suburban in to have the breaks done as I was told by another place that they needed to be done. After just a few hours SLA called and told me that my breaks were just fine. They could have charged me for a new break job but was totally honest with me. They will have our business from now on. Thank you.

DEBBIE B.
08/25/2017
Always reliable, always polite
I've used Sand Lake Automotive for years. They do good work, on time, and with a smile.

Ruben S.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Ruben he said he was really happy. They did a good job and they could fix his vehicle when no one else could. He appreciates Alex and Tim.

TD
TIM / JEFF D.
Dodge Dakota
08/24/2017
Very professional, quick and knowledgeable.
We trust Sand Lake Automotive, and have recommended them to our friends. Always trustworthy and fast with their service.

KK
KENT K.
Ford Expedition EL
08/18/2017
The best, most awesome repair shop ever!
We've taken all our rigs to Sand lake Auto for over 20 yrs. As a family based business, they have always been courteous, friendly and professional. They have even charged me less than their estimate on a couple of repairs. I recommend them to anyone and everyone I know about the great service and integrity of this honest and dependable repair shop.

GP
GENE P.
Dodge Durango
08/12/2017
Heater
I brought my daughters car in to have a block heater put into it, before she heads off to college in Fairbanks. The work was great as usual, but my only problem with the service was I intentionally made an appointment at 8am over a week out so I could get it in and out (as the work being done was to only take about an hour) but it didn't get finished until 2:15 in the afternoon that's over 6 hours later. So my only question is why did I even make an appointment for 8/830 in he morning if it was still going to take all day long?

JOY W.
Ford Expedition
08/12/2017
First Class Service!
No matter how old your vehicle is Sand Lake auto will give you extremely excellent service. They are consistently prifessional and accurate with their service. Our family have been going to them over ten years and we wouldn't think about going to anyone else . Sand Lake Auto is awesome !!!!!

VL
Valerie L.
08/11/2017 Category: Service
Valerie said the business cares for her vehicle and they are timely. They do not charge her a fortune.

Juan L.
08/11/2017 Category: Service
Juan said this businesses did a great job and they were wonderful people.