B. B.
Chevrolet Blazer
05/13/2017 Category: Service
B. said she has moved with them every time they moved, for the past 30 years. She has already recommended them. She is very pleased that they do everything she asks them to do.

LARRY M.
05/12/2017
Great Customer Service
Front desk staff are friendly and knowledgeable. Knew immediately what the problem was and took care of it that same day.
My car is older, but I love it and want to keep driving it ... Sand Lake Auto is my new go to automotive shop.

MARIE B.
Buick Rendezvous
05/11/2017
Marie barker. Buick Rondezvous.
Drop box for convevience. I was called in the morning to confirm. I was called later to confirm whst i thought was wrong as yoy could not find anything wrong. No charge. Wow.

HH
HELEN H.
05/06/2017
I like this place
They are friendly, on time and got the oil change done quickly.

JUDY D.
Ford Expedition
05/04/2017
Always provide excellent personalized service, information, & explanation of recommended work!
The best in all around customer satisfaction and concern that the customer is taken care of!

AJ
ADELINE J.
Indian, AK
Subaru Tribeca
05/04/2017
wonderful customer service
you were genuine and I was skeptical being a new person and a woman too! Someone recommended me to you and I will do the same.

Don L.
05/02/2017 Category: Service
Don said Tim and Alex were good.

Don L.
Toyota Matrix
05/02/2017 Category: Service
Don said they did the work efficiently, professionally and in a very timely manner. He has been visiting them for more than 20 years. He does not take his vehicles anywhere else for anything whatsoever. He even takes his brand new 2017 vehicle to this business.

CJ
CAROL J.
Nissan Murano
05/01/2017
Courteous and Thorough service
Last year, we took our truck here for some work. It was fixed in a timely fashion and for a fair cost. More recently, Tim researched the issues I was having with my car...and helped me make some decisions on what do to about them. Super kind, respectful, helpful and not patronizing (yeah!)...thanks Tim! The techs I spoke with were also very helpful and kind, and all around interested in educating me about my car. I have now found the shop I will always take my car too. Today, it was just an oil change...it was completed in a timely fashion while I waited. I did book an appointment for the oil change. Nice waiting room. Just super nice team working there. Highly recommend this shop.
Timothy M. from Sand Lake Automotive responded on 05/24/2017

Thank you for the business. Im glad i could help you make a decision on what to do on your car, Learning new things is always good.

“The day you stop learning is the day you stop living...”
― Tetsuyama-san

JOHN B.
Palmer, AK
Toyota Tundra
04/28/2017
Service and personnel are excellent and reliable
I like service I can depend on. Employees who are trustworthy, and a shop that backs up their work.
Sand Lake Auto lives up to all my requierments

MA
MOLLY A.
Girdwood, AK
04/25/2017
you guys are AwESoMe!!!
personable, honest, reliable, friendly crew

Larry M.
04/25/2017 Category: Service
Larry said he's been following this business since they were Texaco. He appreciates the good job the employees do at a fair price.

Koko M.
04/22/2017
The Most Reliables II
I meant "NO" problem is too small to tackle. : )

BO

JJ
JACK J.
Chevrolet Silverado
Good job
My truck is running great now. Your shop is the only place I trust to give me help with my vehicles when I need it.

KOKO M.
The Most Reliables
They have been taking good care of my cars for more than twenty years now. They remind me of the olden days good shops. Always friendly, any problem is too small to tackle, great advices, excellent professional team, great communication, outstanding skills, so on...... I am very confident in relying on them to work on my cars. I will recommend Sand Lake Auto to anyone who is looking for a place to entrust your car.
Koko Mikel

DA
DEE A.
GMC Sierra
04/20/2017
Sand Lake Automotive is very friendly and knowledgeable. I have been going there for almost 15 years and have had awesome service.
Tim is so awesome. I have had all my vehicles in for miscellaneous work and maintenance and have always been very satisfied. Prices are also very fair. Keep up the good work.

MA
Mark A.
04/19/2017 Category: Service
Mark said everything is running well.

CLIF S.
04/18/2017
Super people - SUPER service!
A+ 5 🌟 s in my book

Mike M.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/18/2017 Category: Service
Mike said this business did as promised and they contacted him when they saw that extra work would be needed. Everything was done in a timely manner.