RANDY M.
08/25/2011
recent repair on my Audi
The employees are always courteous and the work is conducted efficiently.

DZ
DIANE Z.
08/20/2011
Standing behind there work
My car had an exhaust noise that turned out to be from a gasket that they had repaired 2 months ago. Seems a bolt had come out. They took the car right in and fixed it at no charge. I appreciate a business that stands behind their work.

JAMES F.
08/07/2011
Very best repairs and service
oil leak was repaired in half a day and since it was a repeat visit and a failed part, the service was covered as a warranty repair at no charge. Thats the best!

GC
GARY C.
08/06/2011
5 stars!!!!
Honest people and great work. Doesn't get any better than that!!!!

SUSANNE C.
07/23/2011
Oil change on 7/22/11
- You guys were great - as usual!
Just one request, please update my email address as follows:

from: s1cress@acsalaska.net
to: akgrrl@acsalaska.net

Thanks!
Susanne Cress

DAVID S.
07/22/2011
Pt Cruiser service
This shop has saved me literally thousands of dollars, beginning with my first visit when I needed a second opinion of another shop's diagnosis. Chuck, Jim, and their entire staff provide careful and diligent service. In my last visit, they corrected an oversight from their own diagnosis. I might have paid over $100 more than I did but instead, without any discussion, they billed me fairly and honestly. These are mechanics you can trust.