Jacque R.
Chrysler 300
05/23/2017 Category: Service
Jacque said this business was wonderful.
Timothy M. from Sand Lake Automotive responded on 05/24/2017

Thank you for the business. If anyone needs a cake made for a special occasion, Jacque is your woman.

DANIELLE W.
Nissan Rogue
05/22/2017
Always a Pleasure!
Everyone at Sand Lake is always so friendly and helpful. My car was finished in a timely manner and I paid a reasonable price too. I would always recommend them to friends and family
Timothy M. from Sand Lake Automotive responded on 05/24/2017

Thank you for the business, look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future.

BQ
Brad Q.
05/20/2017 Category: Service
Brad said the business provided a good experience. They were quick.
Timothy M. from Sand Lake Automotive responded on 05/24/2017

Thank you for the business, Hope the  insurance company took care of your repair.

WR
Werner R.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/20/2017 Category: Service
Werner said they are great.
Timothy M. from Sand Lake Automotive responded on 05/24/2017

Thank for the business, Always enjoy storys from the past.

ROYAL H.
Saturn Vue
05/19/2017
head lamp change
I couldn't do it and broke a part trying.
Sand Lake to the rescue.
Timothy M. from Sand Lake Automotive responded on 05/24/2017

Thank you for the business, Don t  hesitate to try on your own, We always have your back.

Jack S.
GMC Acadia
05/19/2017 Category: Service
Jack said this business did what he wanted them to do. They kept him informed on the status of his vehicle.
Timothy M. from Sand Lake Automotive responded on 05/24/2017

Thank you for the business.

SARAH W.
05/17/2017
Honest
My dealer gave me a list of things I needed to fix on the car coming to about $2500. I took it into Sand Lake and gave them the list. They checked everything out and said actually everything looked fine and did not charge me at all. It would have been the easiest thing in the world for them to just concur with what the dealer had said and fix a bunch of stuff unnecessarily. So much respect for these guys!
Timothy M. from Sand Lake Automotive responded on 05/24/2017

Thank you for the business. One thing we pride our self on is honesty, Its a shame not all shops, whether big or small, follow this practice.

B. B.
Chevrolet Blazer
05/13/2017 Category: Service
B. said she has moved with them every time they moved, for the past 30 years. She has already recommended them. She is very pleased that they do everything she asks them to do.

LARRY M.
05/12/2017
Great Customer Service
Front desk staff are friendly and knowledgeable. Knew immediately what the problem was and took care of it that same day.
My car is older, but I love it and want to keep driving it ... Sand Lake Auto is my new go to automotive shop.

MARIE B.
Buick Rendezvous
05/11/2017
Marie barker. Buick Rondezvous.
Drop box for convevience. I was called in the morning to confirm. I was called later to confirm whst i thought was wrong as yoy could not find anything wrong. No charge. Wow.

HH
HELEN H.
05/06/2017
I like this place
They are friendly, on time and got the oil change done quickly.

JUDY D.
Ford Expedition
05/04/2017
Always provide excellent personalized service, information, & explanation of recommended work!
The best in all around customer satisfaction and concern that the customer is taken care of!

AJ
ADELINE J.
Indian, AK
Subaru Tribeca
05/04/2017
wonderful customer service
you were genuine and I was skeptical being a new person and a woman too! Someone recommended me to you and I will do the same.

Don L.
05/02/2017 Category: Service
Don said Tim and Alex were good.

Don L.
Toyota Matrix
05/02/2017 Category: Service
Don said they did the work efficiently, professionally and in a very timely manner. He has been visiting them for more than 20 years. He does not take his vehicles anywhere else for anything whatsoever. He even takes his brand new 2017 vehicle to this business.

CJ
CAROL J.
Nissan Murano
05/01/2017
Courteous and Thorough service
Last year, we took our truck here for some work. It was fixed in a timely fashion and for a fair cost. More recently, Tim researched the issues I was having with my car...and helped me make some decisions on what do to about them. Super kind, respectful, helpful and not patronizing (yeah!)...thanks Tim! The techs I spoke with were also very helpful and kind, and all around interested in educating me about my car. I have now found the shop I will always take my car too. Today, it was just an oil change...it was completed in a timely fashion while I waited. I did book an appointment for the oil change. Nice waiting room. Just super nice team working there. Highly recommend this shop.
Timothy M. from Sand Lake Automotive responded on 05/24/2017

Thank you for the business. Im glad i could help you make a decision on what to do on your car, Learning new things is always good.

“The day you stop learning is the day you stop living...”
― Tetsuyama-san

JOHN B.
Palmer, AK
Toyota Tundra
04/28/2017
Service and personnel are excellent and reliable
I like service I can depend on. Employees who are trustworthy, and a shop that backs up their work.
Sand Lake Auto lives up to all my requierments

MA
MOLLY A.
Girdwood, AK
04/25/2017
you guys are AwESoMe!!!
personable, honest, reliable, friendly crew

Larry M.
04/25/2017 Category: Service
Larry said he's been following this business since they were Texaco. He appreciates the good job the employees do at a fair price.

Koko M.
04/22/2017
The Most Reliables II
I meant "NO" problem is too small to tackle. : )