CK
CHONG K.
07/01/2020
Great service .
Sandlake does their best to find the problem and fix it most economical methods.

RV
ROD V.
Ford Police Interceptor
Honesty and Excellence
Took my F250 to Kendall to get the 4 wheel drive control and a few other things looked at. They told me I needed a new wiring harness and it would cost about 900-1000 dollars. I held off and went to Sand Lake for a second opinion as well as getting the few other things looked at. The Sand Lake technician told me that the 4 wheel drive wiring harness was unplugged and he plugged it back in. Works now. Also got the few other things taken care of. Ever since that day I have gone to Sand Lake for all my needs that I can't do myself. Needless to say I highly recommend them.

JOHN M.
Good work
Able to take the truck in a timely way. Friendly and honest.

CAROLINE B.
Ford Expedition
Great experience
Wonderful, honest, professional service.

VM
Viki M.
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Vicki said the business has really good customer serevice.

CR
Cortland R.
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Cortland said the staff was extremely fast, the estimate was free, and they had no issues with him bring his vehicle by a tow truck. The whole process was easy.

GM
GARY M.
06/10/2020
Vehicle Service
I have been taking personal and work vehicles to Sand Lake since the mid 90’s the service and staff have always been excellent, professional and personable. Very confident in the service in the service preformed and would highly recommend them.

TL
Tim L.
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Tim said he has been going there for years and have not had any problems

DON L.
GMC Pickup
06/03/2020
Great dependable quality service
Took my 98 GMC truck into Sand Lake for a problem with windshield wiper motor.
All of my expectations were met and my problems were resolved in short order. I trust the staff at Sand Lake to get the job done right the first time. A lot of the credit goes to Tim the owner as he provides quality leadership for his staff. It is always a pleasure to do business with Sand Lake.

RACHEL M.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/02/2020
New Tires and Alignment
As always, Sand Lake provided prompt, honest and thorough work on our vehicle!! We always recommend 10/10 for customer service and work!!!

CL
CHRISTINA L.
Chevrolet Blazer
05/29/2020
Used to be great not so much anymore. Put daughters life at risk
I've left positive reviews for this place before. Unfortunately my last visit is my final. I began to question sandlake the last time or 2 so this time when I brought my vehicle in on Thursday and they told me they call me right back and after several promises to call or talk to a senior mechanic I finally got 1 answer on Tuesday morning (I had several questions) "its not worth fixing" and they did my oil change and fixed my break lights (2nd time in less than a year). My gut told me that there was something being left out and I'm really glad I listened to it. We immediately took it from Sandlake over to another recommended mechanic Wons automotive. He got back to us by mid day and had everything completely diagnosed. Sand Lake had got a couple things right there was a bushing that needed repaired but it was not worth it and there was an oil leak that wasn't worth repairing. They missed HUGE critical issues though. We explained that this car was going to be sold or given to our daughter to be driven. Sand Lake told us it was safe to drive for the next year or 2. They were to look at the entire vehicle and let us know if anything needed to be done. Come to find out all of my brakes and rotors were completely bad, totally worn! They also missed an oil leak in a hose that was ready to burst that would destroy the entire car. Sandlake quoted me $4000 to fix my car and Won quoted me less than $1000 and even a handful of fixed things like a leak in my door. Its super sad I loved SandLake...
Timothy M. from Sand Lake Automotive responded on 05/29/2020

Good Afternoon Christina,
I would like to apologize for your experience during your last visit.  I will find out what went wrong and get back with you, not that it will change anything at this point.  Again, I'm really sorry for your disappointment and frustration.  I left a message for you on your phone also.  I will call you again next week when I have answers.
Tim Mason

SO
SUE O.
05/26/2020
Great service, always!

John G.
05/26/2020 Category: Service
John said this business was good.

Dan B.
Alaska
Hyundai Elantra Touring
05/26/2020 Category: Service
Dan said this business did good, but they were more expensive than he thought. Other than that everything was good.

LYLE M.