LF
Lewanski F.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Lewanski said the staff were really good every visit.

Jim R.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the employees were honest and he appreciates that they didn't try to overcharge him.

AQ
Andrew Q.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said the staff is incredibly honest, and he would not go anywhere else. He appreciated him working with him on the pricing of the service.

GT
GAIL T.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/24/2019
Always top notch!
Always honest and knowledgeable, fair prices.

PL
PEGGY L.
09/24/2019
COMMUNICATION
Sand Lake is great on communicating with their customers. I received 2 reminders of my upcoming appointment. Then, when the car was in their shop, they called to tell me what they found and the options for fixing it. Then called when it was finished. Kinda finished!! Another appointment was made for a later date to complete option 2! I trust these folks with my car. I know that it will be fixed and in a timely manner.

EP
EDDIE P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
09/20/2019
Good people doing a great job.
I have a very active schedule. What I appreciate most is they take time to hear my challenge, even minuets before closing. I’m happy with Sand Lake Automotive. An Alaskan business run by a beautiful Alaskan Family.

WS
WALLY S.
Ford Cutaway
09/20/2019
Tim goes to great lengths to help a client, the work is fast and efficient, all done with a smile.
My wife and I were preparing to take our vintage motorhome south to celebrate our coming 50th anniversary and visit
our Kids and Grandkids. Tim checked out our old friend from stem to stern found a major problem concerning the carburetor, and in record time rebuilt it. The important part is that we made our Ferry reservations with time to spare
and no worries of problems. A JOB WELL DONE !! Thank You Tim and All of You at Sand Lake Automotive.

Wally and Beverly Smith

KN
Knud N.
Volvo S60
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Knud said the service was good, and he was treated well.

JASON T.
Ford Bronco
09/19/2019
87 Bronco
Fixed my Bronco, and adjusted costs as necessary to not over charge!

DAVID P.
09/19/2019
Staff is friendly and helpful and communicates the amount of time the repair will take and can estimate the cost of the repair

WG
Willard G.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Willard said the employees were very efficient and he was satisfied with the service.

IA
Isabele A.
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Isabele said the service was pretty good.

JOHN S.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
08/19/2019
Total reliability and trustworthy
Tim, the boss was very helpful in pointing me to the right part in my repairing my power rear door. He offered his help when he could have told me I would have to bring the car in for him to find the part and install it. As a result, I received the correct new part by Fedex, installed it in 45 minutes total.
This has been typical of Sand Lake Auto: to take the best interest of the customer to heart, and not try to create work that would benefit the shop more.
As a result, I have complete confidence in what the guys at Sand Lake tell me I need. Considering their very reasonable repair fees, and willingness to help, in my opinion, this is the best shop in town.

John Sparaga, D.M.D.

TN
Tony N.
Kia Borrego
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the staff fixed the problem in a timely manner.

Mercury Mountaineer
08/08/2019
Best Repair Shop in Anchorage
I have been using Sand Lake Automotive since 2003. They have always been fast, reliable and honest in assessing what is going on with your vehicle. I would highly recommend them to everyone.

PB
PHIL B.
Ford Bronco
08/06/2019
Due Diligence
Had my 35 year-old Ford Bronco towed in from Turnagain Pass last week when it died and wouldn’t restart. I suspected there was an issue with wiring to an aftermarket ammeter and said so.

Sand Lake did find and replace a bad wire and in a timely manner for $70. Issue resolved!

What sets Sand Lake apart from other auto repair shops? Well, a prominent shop in Soldotna had looked at this issue earlier in the week. They were given the same information regarding possible wiring issue. That shop replaced a voltage regulator and alternator at a cost of over $450, but the vehicle broke down again on the way back to Anchorage.

Sand Lake rocks!

CJ
CAROL J.
Nissan Murano
08/06/2019
Excellent service and fair pricing
My car is driving so much better with new struts. Thanks Sandlake for being reliable car care experts. You always deliver!

CP
CINDY P.
08/04/2019
Simply the Best!
I have been taking my vehicles to Sand Lake auto for over 30 years, going back to the days when it actually was in Sand Lake. I keep coming back because I know I will get an accurate diagnosis, and solution for what ever problem exists with my vehicle. I don’t believe I have ever been sold a job I didn’t need. The prices are fair; the customer service is excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend Sandlake auto to anyone in need of vehicle service.

GP
GENE P.
Dodge Durango
08/03/2019
Reliable Service
They have the best, reliable, honest shop around. They are upfront about pricing, quick and efficient! I wouldn’t take my vehicles anywhere else in town!

SCOTT M.
08/03/2019
recent car service
Service was very good. My problem was addressed and rectified.