CECE H.
10/28/2020
Years of friendly and professional service from entire staff.
Same as review.

DAVE G.
New truck tires
I contacted Tim and told him I needed 4 new tires for my pick up. I said I'd like to bring the truck in the following week. The following week I was there at 8 AM----and so were the tires. I left the truck and Denise called me 2 hours later that the truck was done. The truck rides like a dream, the tire balancing and instillation was spot on and the cost was very comparable to other tire shops and cheaper than some. Above all, I can be assured that if I have any trouble at all with either the tires or the install, Sandlake will take care of it immediately. They always have. Good job, Sandlake!

DOMINIC H.
GMC Yukon XL
Friendly, Personal and Professional
Sand Lake Auto is always willing and able to assist with your vehicle's service and maintenance demands

10/28/2020
Been coming back for decades
Straight forward professionals. Good people. Good work. They keep me safe.

CLIF S.
10/27/2020
Love those folks
Don't stop doing what you do!

MICHAEL D.
Dodge Dakota
10/18/2020
Winter tire change and oil change
Great job by Tim and his team. I'm so happy to have found them to work on my truck. Thanks guys.

Jim B.
Nissan 260Z
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Jim said he's always been happy with them and they stand behind their work.

JO D.
10/06/2020
My vehicles were always repaired well and the repairs lasted.
I have been going to Sand Lake Automotive even before they moved to their present location. I've been in the garden/lawn/landscape business for over 30 years and have always taken all my vehicles for repairs to their shop be it box trucks, small dumps, pick ups, and a car or two. Over the years I have always been happy with the service. Sometimes the wait was long but that was to be expected,when they were busy....other times I was surprised by how quickly I was able to get my vehicle repaired especially busy garden/lawn season was underway. Whether the repairs were large ones or small they were always done right the first time. Great service.

DAVE G.
Dodge Dakota
10/03/2020
Sand Lake to the Rescue Once Again
Well, as always, Tim, Denise, Alex and Tracy did an excellent job rescuing me and repairing my truck! No muss, no fuss, no appointment and they came through with the needed repairs right away! I needed the truck ASAP, though I didn't tell them that. They sent a tow truck, got it repaired and, by golly, I DID get it back ASAP! Good job, all, and thank you once again!

AW
ANNETTE W.
Wasilla, AK
09/30/2020
1992 Ford F250
Brought the truck in for minor repairs and upgrades. The service was excellent and done before promised. Will definitely go back!

CJ
CAROL J.
Nissan Murano
Always prompt and Reliable
Sand lake auto continues to service my 15 year old car and provides reliable service. The work is thorough and completed in a timely fashion at a fair price. They are our go to shop for all of our car care needs! Great team! Thanks

JOE K.
Pontiac Vibe
starting problems
quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem for a good price. staff were helpful and very efficient.

NG
NANCY G.
Mercury Mountaineer
The Best Automotive Repair Shop
I have been a customer for over 17 years and Sand Lake has taken care of all of my automotive maintenance and repairs. I highly recommend them.

DANIELLE W.
Nissan Rogue
09/24/2020
Always the best
Nothing worst than hearing a weird noise suddenly and seeing your dash light up with several indicator lights. Sand Lake Auto squeezed me in and made sure my vehicle was safe to drive. Always friendly, helpful and I know I can trust them and their diagnoses.

LN
LAURA N.
Palmer, AK
09/22/2020
Helpful. kind and knowledgeable!
I trust them 100% without question. The entire team is supportive and explains details. Service is fast and very reliable. They always address the problem and don’t push for unnecessary additional items.