REINHARD H.
Just an iol chage,
Sandlake is fast and friendly
With just an oil change they can look over your car and let you know what may be wrong.

KF
KEITH F.
Nissan Murano
Good communication
Front desk always communicates prior to performing any work about issues and cost. Charges seem to be reasonable and I feel that they are only doing what is really necessary.

DAVID P.
Knowledgeable staff
Staff was friendly and knowledgeable Service was done in a timely manner
Scheduled appointment was helpful to busy person who has a busy schedule

PM
Pete M.
GMC
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Pete said he would recommend this business for service.

JOHN B.
Palmer, AK
Toyota Tundra
09/22/2018
Friendly courteous, and quality service
and quality service

EV
Elizabeth V.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the employees were easy to work with. They got the job done. She didn't have any problems.

JJ
JOHN J.
Buick Park Avenue
09/19/2018
I trust your work.
My first experience with you that sold me on your service was when another garage told me that I needed an expensive repair. I brought my truck to you and you told me there was nothing wrong with the the part of my truck that I was previously told needed repair. I trusted you guys then and have used your services ever since. Especially since you said “no charge” when I asked what I owed you. Thanks.

BW
Bernie W.
Alaska
GMC Yukon
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Bernie said this business has excellent service. Alex and his dad Tim are really personable and caring individuals. He has been a customer for a year and a half. They are excellent and have really good people.

Juanetta P.
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Juanetta said the business provided her with good customer service. The employees were professional and the work was timely.

AL
ADRIENNE L.
Dodge Ram Van
09/14/2018
2 thumbs up
I trust Sand Lake with my life (literally) they treat me fairly and with respect and always do whats needed and not a penny more..

MARK S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/13/2018
Trustworthy, professional service
I love this place. You never feel they are trying to “up sell” more work than you need/want done. Everyone is friendly and professional.

MT
MATT T.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/12/2018
Very professional and organized
A very professional and organized business, customer service oriented and effective. I will be a repeat customer for sure .

Josh F.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Josh said this business is really good. The rates are competitive. The employees are professional, competent, and super polite. They were quick to answer any questions, and asked permission before doing any work.

BW
Bernie W.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Bernie said he has used this business for 50 some years. It's the only place he has maintenance done. The owner does a great job.

TQ
Tim Q.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Tim said there were certain issues that came up that he does not know if they were a result of the work the staff did or if it is the elements. He is supposed to bring his vehicle back in.

CN
Chad N.
Alaska
GMC Pickup
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Chad said the employees were on the spot helping him. They were understanding and really worked with him. They took care of him. The service was great and fast. He is satisfied.

EL
Erick L.
Indian, AK
Chevrolet Suburban
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Erick said the staff provided good customer service.

CHRIS B.
Jeep Liberty
08/31/2018
EXCELLENCE!!!
Sand Lake has been taking care of my vehicles for roughly 10 years. I can only speak excellence in all areas from Alex answering the phone and my questions to Denise giving us a ride to work while completing work needed. This past visit they went above and beyond and pointed out recalls we weee unaware of. Sand Lake Auto treats our family with respect, honesty, professionalism and care. I will wait in line if I have to just to have the team at Sand Lake Auto take care of my automotive needs. Thank you!

JAMES L.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/30/2018
Happy they could get me in quick!
Very quick to get us in which was awesome. Did extra service I had not scheduled and prices were very fair!

JACKIE P.
Dodge Durango
08/28/2018
Outstanding service
I can't say enough good about Sand Lake Auto. They are very professional and knowledgeable. I have taken my oldie but goodie 2000 Dodge Durango in for service several times and will continue to go back. I was referred to them to replace a heater core and was so pleased with the job they did. They are now my mechanic shop of choice. Just had a tune up and overall inspection done! So happy with their service. 5 star rating from me.