LK
Lukas K.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/02/2018 Category: Service
Lukas said he recommends this business for service.

Kevin M.
01/02/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said he would recommend the business for service.

AJ
AARON J.
Jeep Liberty
12/28/2017
Reliable, Honest & Fair
Sometimes I'm lured away by a 'valuable' service special and am disappointed to find highly motivated sales & marketing but obscure service & mechanical answers or solutions.
Sand Lake Automotive was recommended to me by another skilled mechanic over 20 years ago. I rely on them to honestly diagnose, not to try to sell expensive non-solutions, effective, practical and economical recommendations, excellent work, and - on the two occasions in 20 years that things have gone wrong, they've always been forthright and made things right. I recommend them to everyone.

JUDY D.
Ford Expedition
12/22/2017
Completely satisfied with all work, informed with recommendations, work completely on time!
Trust the service recommendations, & appointments in timely manner.

CG
Cesar G.
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Cesar said the employees were quick and informative.

GH
GEORGE H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/14/2017
Recent Service Feedback
Once again, Sand Lake Auto outperformed itself. Not only was it easy to make an appointment but the time it took them to diagnose the problem, notify us of the cost, purchase the parts, and remove and reinstall the new water pump far exceeded our expectations. In a matter of under 4 hours, we received a call that our car was ready to be picked up.
Great Job Sand Lake.

MICHAEL D.
Dodge Dakota
12/13/2017
Dead battery
I suddenely experienced, what I suspected was a dead battery. It was only 16 yrs old, and original with the truck. Wow. I nursed the truck to Sand Lake Auto on the day before Thanksgiving, and Tim and his crew were fantastic in confirming, my old battery was the issue; Dead. A quick replacement with a new one, and I was well on my way. Thanks deeply guys for fitting me in on the spot. Great shop.

Megan W.
Chevrolet Colorado
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Megan said the business is great and she would like them to keep up the good work.

TOM M.
12/10/2017
2002 Explorer
Brought in my Explorer for a little front end work and to have a check engine light investigated. Repairs were done on time and at the quoted price. Perfect! No complications and no surprises.
I don’t expect miracles, I just want the problem fixed so I can go on living my life.

PL
Peggy L.
12/08/2017 Category: Service
Peggy said the staff was very thorough and they explained everything to her completely. They set her up with the next available appointment and they told her how long they would need to keep her vehicle. They needed to keep her vehicle an extra day but she did not mind because the work was done right. They were very helpful and the price was good for what they did. She will be using them again in the future.

HJ
Haakon J.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/07/2017 Category: Service
Haakon said the business was quick and polite.

LF
Lisa F.
GMC Suburban
12/07/2017 Category: Service
Lisa said despite an issue the staff at this business are great. They do great work.

Michael M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Michael said the staff are always fair and honest.

Dane H.
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Cathy. She said this business provided very good and organized service. She when she went to the Honda dealership to get keys made and she was told there was a list of repairs specific to her vehicles make than she would need to have done. She went to this business and said that whatever needed to be done of those specific repairs the staff could go ahead and do. They said everything was fine and that none of the repairs needed to be done so they didn't do any of them. She was happy with their service.

BF
Byron F.
12/04/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Byron's wife. She said the employees were the best. She encouraged them to keep up the good work.

STEVE S.
Chevrolet Blazer
Quick and friendly service
When the car has problems, Sand Lake is our only place to seek help! These guys are terrific!

JOHN S.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
persosnalizerd attention,
The guys at Sand Lake auto always listen attentively to my inquiries, and always pu'rsue anything I ask of them, e.g. a squeak here or a clunk there, and take my concerns seriously. They also never suggest work that is either not indicated by time or in an effort to solve a concern without certainty first. In other words, they are trustworthy and I can believe what they tell me.

RA
RICH A.
Pontiac Aztek
BCM replacement.
Caring, professional, prompt service at a reasonable price! I’ve gone to Sand Lake Automovie for my vehicle service for over 30 years!

RL
ROCHELLE L.
Chrysler 200
11/28/2017
There was issues with my car and I had an idea of what it could be. When getting my car worked on , Tim was able to find other minor issues that needed some attention as well. Because I commute I never bothered checking my brakes and to hear what the percentage of the brakes I had left I was shocked! I am very thankful my car was not overlooked.

CA
CASEY A.
Nissan Titan
11/27/2017
Trust !
Tim, Byron and Bob
Over the years , I've grown to trust you guy's . So in a nutshell , that's my review.
Thanks for all of your help.
Casey