HH
HEATHER H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/14/2020
A+ Customer Service
Personal service that goes above and beyond! Thank you Tim and SLA for getting me in for a speedy, last-minute diagnosis! You will always be my go-to auto shop!

SD
STEVE D.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/12/2020
For nearly 20 Years, Sand Lake has serviced all of our Vehicles... Very Trusted Very Friendly. Thanks
Being raised in the automobile industry, finding a Great shop I could trust was always a challenge.
It’s been nearly 20 years that Sand Lake has Serviced my Vehicle. From a 76 Vintage 12,000 mil Lincoln Mark IV to my Present Drivers ,MKZ LINCOLN and Ford F-150. It was always a big relief that our children were able to call Sandlake anytime something was needed for there vehicles,and know they would never be taken advantage of. Thank You All at Sand Lake Past and Present.
Steve,Danae,Daniel, and Joshua

RACHEL M.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/11/2020
Best customer service in Anchorage!
We have only been with y’all for a few months, but have been highly impressed with the quality of service and customer care in your business!!! We have been recommending friends right and left, and will continue to do so!

Mike R.
Friendly, Professional and Efficient
This was the third time I have taken my vehicle into them. I stopped by explained the problem and they had someone come out to confirm. I was given an appointment the next day. They promptly investigated, consulted me them ordered the parts and installed. I was out in around 2 hours. They work hard to accommodate you and are reasonably priced. each visit has been the same high quality of service and care.

MIKE R.
GMC Yukon
Friendly, Professional and Efficient

WM
WES M.
Great like always.
Drop the The vehicle off they call you with the The diagnosis and an estimate in about two hours later driving pick it up pay and the smiles on your face

Joel A.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Joel said that he's pleased with their service and how they got him in and out quickly.

Sean S.
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Sean said the staff has good customer service, did a lot of work in one day and doubled checked his vehicle today quickly. He appreciates the staff taking care of him.

Ryan R.
Alaska
Nissan Maxima
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Ryan said that it was pretty good, but he almost got charged an extra 100 dollars

AG
ADLOPH G.
Girdwood, AK
02/06/2020
Customer service
It was wonderful as usual made a appointment cme in they took care of the problem

MIKE S.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
02/03/2020
Years of trustworthy service
We have had our cars serviced at Sand Lake Auto for nearly 30 years.
They can be trusted to do their best.

JAMES B.
Kia Spectra
01/30/2020
Starter replacement
I was very happy with their service. The owner was there at the time when I was picking up my car and took note of my comment about having my last starter replaced by them and made sure that the lifetime warranty on the last starter was honored.

STEPHANIE C.
Ford Expedition
01/29/2020
I trust this business
I've always had a great experience with these guys. Wish I could take them with me when I move.

MICHAEL D.
Dodge Dakota
01/28/2020
Awesome attention to the customer
As always, Tim and his crew is awesome. He listens and deeply wishes and does try his and their best to do a wonderful job. Followup inspection and troubleshooting as always great.Thanks.

AT
ANGIE T.
Ford Expedition EL
01/28/2020
Quick and friendly
They are always friendly and get me in quickly