CN
Chad N.
Alaska
GMC Pickup
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Chad said the employees were on the spot helping him. They were understanding and really worked with him. They took care of him. The service was great and fast. He is satisfied.

EL
Erick L.
Indian, AK
Chevrolet Suburban
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Erick said the staff provided good customer service.

CHRIS B.
Jeep Liberty
08/31/2018
EXCELLENCE!!!
Sand Lake has been taking care of my vehicles for roughly 10 years. I can only speak excellence in all areas from Alex answering the phone and my questions to Denise giving us a ride to work while completing work needed. This past visit they went above and beyond and pointed out recalls we weee unaware of. Sand Lake Auto treats our family with respect, honesty, professionalism and care. I will wait in line if I have to just to have the team at Sand Lake Auto take care of my automotive needs. Thank you!

JAMES L.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/30/2018
Happy they could get me in quick!
Very quick to get us in which was awesome. Did extra service I had not scheduled and prices were very fair!

JACKIE P.
Dodge Durango
08/28/2018
Outstanding service
I can't say enough good about Sand Lake Auto. They are very professional and knowledgeable. I have taken my oldie but goodie 2000 Dodge Durango in for service several times and will continue to go back. I was referred to them to replace a heater core and was so pleased with the job they did. They are now my mechanic shop of choice. Just had a tune up and overall inspection done! So happy with their service. 5 star rating from me.

MICHAEL R.
08/22/2018
They worked on my truck.
The service is great and they do take care of the customer.They also do great quality work on your vehicle. I have told some of my friends and a few of them had gone to get their vehicles work on.

Thank you Sand lake Auto.

Rick C.
Chrysler 300
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Rick said service was great at this facility.

GR
Greg R.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Greg said he would recommend this business for service.

SUSAN W.
Chevrolet S-10
08/11/2018
Superior Service Superior Mechanics
Sand Lake Auto is a lovely family-owned business who take care of their customers as if they are neighbors. They take care of my car repairs quickly and proficiently--most often returning my repaired car in one day (or less). They employ skilled mechanics and offer honest and very gracious service. They actually listen to their customers needs when it comes to their vehicles. I find their level of customer service is rare! They strive for customer loyalty--and they absolutely have mine. This is a business I trust. I HIGHLY recommend them with no reservations.

Jason A.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the business does good work.

NG
NANCY G.
Mercury Mountaineer
08/08/2018
They are the best Mechanic's
We have been customers of Sand Lake Automotive for nearly 15 years. They have worked on all of our vehicles.
They have done a great job keeping us informed of repairs needed to maintain our vehicles.
I would recommend them to everyone!

LY
Laura Y.
Acura MDX
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Laura said she had a good experience at this business.

ROBERT C.
Chugiak, AK
08/02/2018
Awesome & Honest
I brought my F-150 in for an unknown maintenance issue that was causing the engine to perform poorly. I expected to hear of a significant problem and an expensive repair. Instead I was pleasantly surprised with a minor repair and a small cost. Sand Lake Automotive is honest shop with fair prices; a welcome change to the unscrupulous shops we all have been burnt by. I will be a repeat customer for life!

Charlotte C.
Fairbanks, AK
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Charlotte said they did what she asked for. They were able to complete the repairs in a timely manner. She has not had any problems since then.

Julienne P.
Douglas, AK
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Julienne said the staff at this facility are wonderful and friendly. They have great customer service at this facility and they are very transparent on what needs to be done on his vehicle.

Dodge Ram Van
07/29/2018
best mechanics in Anchorage
Tim and the guys are the best. They take the time to figure out what is going on ( even if it won't do it at that particular moment) and give the best, most economical way to fix it. They take the time to explain to me what is going on with my vehicle, clearly and respectfully. Though I post anonymous, I highly reccomend them to anyone who wants to know.

AJ
Anissa J.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Anissa said they always do the job.

STACYE W.
Ford Freestyle
07/21/2018
Always there.
Thanks to Tim and his wonderful team for always being there and keeping all of my cars running for all these years.

MIKE R.
GMC Yukon
07/20/2018
Friendly & Excellent Service
I went in expecting to have to replace the breaks. They open open on time and the seat was friendly and helpful. I was called shortly after my call to advise that they could not hear what i described and wanted more information. They checked all the breaker and said I still had good life on them and recommended not changing at this time. I was surprised as they could have changed then but suggested not to. I will use them form here on out.

FG
Fred G.
Nissan Murano
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Pau. Hel said he only trusts this business to work on his vehicle.