HH
HOWARD H.
05/10/2018
Honest
Gave me honest feedback on my vehicle. I feel i can trust them.

Jason A.
Ford RV Cutaway
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Jason said he recommends this business for service.

RN
Rick N.
05/06/2018
Excellent service and friendly Staff. Only one minor complaint for my recent visit. Asked to have brake light replaced and it got overlooked. Found out because a bored cop pulled me over. No ticket, just a warning from one of Anchorage's Finest. Will always have my vehicle worked on by Sand Lake Auto and recommended them to several friends. Thanks Guys!!!

TOM M.
Ford Edge
05/01/2018
Front end alignment
Good job!

DA
DEE A.
04/30/2018
Sand Lake Automotive they are very friendly and courteous. And they have good coffee.
I have used SandLake Automotive for the last 12 + years and everytime they give me 100 percent satisfaction.. love how they stand by their workmanship. I would recommend this shop to anyone. Thank you Tim for taking care of my automotive needs.

JOE H.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
04/30/2018
Window down
Brought my ride in withoutiut appointment. Passenger window was stuck down. It took a few days to get the foreign parts, as expected. Service was friendly and professional af always. Cost was reasonable. SL kept me informed throughout. Totally pleased as always

CECE H.
Ford Thunderbird
04/28/2018
Awesome professionalism
Refer to review title Lynn H

CLIF S.
04/28/2018
The Guys are the Greatest!
Thanks again Gang!

CLIF S.
Chrysler Voyager
04/27/2018
The Guys are the Greatest!
You folks gave me wonderful service and saved me money too!

MARGARET P.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/27/2018
I trust the judgment of the owner and employees.
SLA provides excellent competent professional service.

AL
ALLEN L.
04/25/2018
Urgent brake repairs
Sand Lake was able to get my car fixed at a great price and the same day I called. They definitely have earned my business.

JEROME M.
Dodge Durango
04/17/2018
Awesome service always
Always satisfied with their service. You can always count on them to get the job done correctly and quickly.

FC
Fia C.
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Fia said the staff fixed her brakes. They were able to get her in without an appointment and finished the work in a few hours. Her final bill was within the range of her original quote.

GT
Garrett T.
Ford Edge
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Garrett said they met his expectations and did what they said they were going to do.

LN
Larry N.
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the business has employees who are reliable, honest, and highly skilled.

JOHN B.
Palmer, AK
Toyota Tundra
04/16/2018
Service is excellent and reliable.
Appointments are on time, and done on time. Most important honesty and integrity of staff!

CJ
CAROL J.
Nissan Murano
04/14/2018
Tire change
Thanks SandLake for getting me set for spring! Made an appointment for a tire change...and got it done before the rush! Always a polite group and I trust things will be right when I leave.

Cheers!
Carol

BRENDA S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/13/2018
I am always happy to bring my car here to Sand Lake for service. Tim and his staff are both knowledgeable and friendly. I have a long history of bringing my car to them, and plan to continue doing so.

DIANA M.
Girdwood, AK
04/13/2018
Earnest care for customers.
Thanks for your wonderful service. I feel like I'm treated with care as well as my vehicle!

AL
Ann L.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Ann said she felt listened to by the staff. They were honest, straight shooters, and did good work. She liked the overall feel of the experience.