ROB B.
01/25/2020
2004 Tacoma
Very friendly, professional, accomodating and the service was fast. This was my first time getting service done at Sand Lake Automotive. I will definitely be coming back.

LY
Laura Y.
Acura MDX
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Laura said that they're fair, honest and do a good job.

CP
CINDY P.
01/17/2020
As Always, Top Notch Service
I have been a customer at Sand Lake Auto for longer than I can remember. I keep coming back because of the quality and reliability of what they do, and the terrific customer service. I know I will not be sold a job that isn't necessary, and that the work done on my vehicle is done both promptly and right. Thank you , Sand Lake Auto , for keeping me safely on the road!

DICK C.
Mazda Tribute
01/15/2020
Great work!
They got my car in quickly, responded to my concerns and checked everything at a reasonable price. They do excellent work with a friendly environment.

WA
WINNIE A.
01/14/2020
The people are always up front with you and honest..
This is the only place I will take my vehicles to and I also recommend Sand lake Auto to family and friends. Their customer service is very nice, Sand lake Auto well tell you what is wrong with your vehicle and they will give you a quote on what it will cost and if there's anything else wrong with your vehicle they'll let you know and they'll also tell you whether it needs to be fixed right away or if you could wait to have it done. I really like the people here and I wouldn't go anywhere else. There up front with you and I like that there honest and do great work...

MARGARET P.
Eagle River, AK
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2020
I trust the judgment of the owner and employees. iI HAVE NEVER BEEN SCAMMED OR TREATED AS AN EASY MARK.
i AM ABLE TO CONTINUE DRIVING A 2005 HYUANDA DUE TO THE EXPERTISE OF SAND LAKE AUTO.

KF
KEITH F.
01/10/2020
Great personal & professional service
As soon as I walk in, the owner (Tim) greets me with "Hey, Keith, how are your doing?" You certainly don't get that at a dealership, and probably not at most automotive shops around.

They made all of the arrangements to get my car towed & fixed quickly. Thanks, guys!

01/10/2020
Prompt reliable service
Their service is good and I trust them to be honest with my auto service. One thing that I’m not happy about yesterday’s service was all the grease on my floor mats on the drivers’s side. This should not happen to any car regardless of age or condition. I keep my interior nice and clean.

Jonathon D.
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Jonathon said he was generally pleased.

DK
Dale K.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Dale said the technicians are courteous and always follow up. The are detailed, informative, and repaired his vehicle and the experience was great.

LL
LISA L.
Mercury Mountaineer
12/23/2019
Tire repair
Once again Tim and his team helped us with an unexpected repair. Finding a reasonably priced set of tires same day to replace a damaged one was greatly appreciated!

12/15/2019
Efficient, professional, friendly, helpful!!
They arranged a tow when my car lost power and overheated. They were able to complete the work on the same day. Much appreciated!

Dodge Durango
12/15/2019
Great Customer Service
Tim went over and above to double check my concerns and answer all my questions when evaluating my vehicle.

PB
PHIL B.
Ford Bronco
12/12/2019
Loose Connector at Solenoid
Sand Lake guys found the no start was due to a loose connection at start solenoid. Since they had worked on a no start in July for this vehicle, they attributed this one to their own and owned it. NO CHARGE.

VL
Valerie L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Valerie said she would recommend this business for service.