RE
RICK E.
02/21/2018
Friendly and knowlegable staff
This is my third visit and I have been very pleased. They completed the work at the time promised. Very friendly and courteous counter people.

MICHAEL D.
Dodge Dakota
02/20/2018
Fix Heat system blower
Heater fixed fast and a job well done. Always great to have Sand Lake Techs work on my truck. Fast and reliable service. Thanks Tim.

DAVID H.
Subaru Legacy
02/16/2018
Always good people
They are the best the main dude on hand helping custermers & his kickin it crew

MF
Matthew F.
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Matthew said the business did really good and they had good prices. They were very honest and nice.

AT
Angie T.
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Angie said the service was good, they got her in quickly and pick up was easy. All the employees were nice.

JJ
JOHN J.
Buick Park Avenue
02/14/2018
You take care of us.
Thanks for fixing my old rusted out Buick You had to improvise due to deterioration of parts. I expected the bill to be more than it was. When I need help I will be back.

LN
Larry N.
Eagle River, AK
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the staff were honest and did a great job on his vehicle.

MARK L.
02/10/2018
Reliable
Dependable, reasonable, reliable and personal are true statements about Sand Lake. They have been our mechanic for over 25 years. Great people.

RD
Ron D.
Wasilla, AK
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Ron said the staff completed the service repairs quickly and at a reasonable rate.

Kim B.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Kim said she liked how the employees treated her.

AC
Angie C.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Angie said that the business had great service and customer service. The staff were great and provided fast, timely service.

GW
Garrett W.
Buick Enclave
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Garrett said the business has always provided great service.

KA
Kirk A.
Ram 1500
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Kirk said he was happy with the service he received.

CHARLES S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/24/2018
Dissapointed with last visit
I have been coming here because I heard great things. But this last time I was dissapointed. I had some work done on my back window motor and had it replaced and ever since cannot get my back door to open. I brought it back after a couple weeks when I noticed it and was charged for trying to diagnose it but its still not fixed.

GL
Gwen L.
Girdwood, AK
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeff. He said he would recommend the business.

REINHARD H.
01/17/2018
Fast, Friendly and good pricies.
I have been taking my 2000 Explorer here for a few years.
When I found Sand Lake Auto the Explorer was having fuel pump issues
They found the problem quickly and set about fixing the it.
Since then I and my Daughter have been taking our cars to them.
Thank you .

TH
TYE H.
Ford Edge
01/13/2018
Thank YOU once again, Sand Lake Automotive
Every time I leave Sand Lake Automotive I think about how grateful I can to be able to take our vehicles here and know we can trust them! Priceless! They saved our day once again this week when my lights went crazy. Highly recommended!

KH
KITTY H.
Dodge Dakota
01/12/2018
Service and integrity
As always I was well taken care of, I have been going to Sandlake for many years, and my mom for many years before me I think about 30 years now, if ever anything goes wrong they will step right up and fix it... if it’s their fault, they’ll fix it for free! it’s hard to find a shop with integrity…

Trevor S.
01/11/2018 Category: Service
Trevor said he was always very happy with how up-front, knowledgeable, and friendly the staff was.

SCOTT M.
01/09/2018
heater repair
i feel that you fixed my problem quickly and appropriately. Thamks.