05/05/2020
great service
another great straight forward service. Sand lake auto is very easy to work with and they will do as much or as little as you want. They seem honest. Thank you

AH
AL H.
04/29/2020
Fast service at a fair price and top quality work.
I took by vehicle in in the morning and picked it up that late afternoon. It was at least a two day job as other shops had advised me. I am thoroughly satisfied with the whole experience.

SN
SUSAN N.
Toyota Matrix
04/28/2020
Friendly staff and good mechanics
.very good

HH
HELEN H.
04/24/2020
Great Service!
Not only is the service great, the people are friendly and helpful. I've tried many different places and Sand Lake is the Best with out question!

SO
SUE O.
04/24/2020
Easy scheduling, easy in & out service for my tire changeover.

DON L.
GMC Pickup
04/23/2020
High quality service
I have been using Sand Lake Auto for over 15 years for all of my auto service needs. I refuse to go anywhere else.

KF
KEITH F.
Hyundai Accent
04/22/2020
I really appreciate your great customer service, and your overall professionalism.

KF
KEITH F.
04/17/2020
Excellent job, SLA!
As usual, the team at Sand Lake Auto was quick and professional at check-in time, early in the morning, and contacted me as soon as my car was done. Check-out was also done quickly.

GMC Yukon XL
04/15/2020
Maintenance and tire fix
Great service. Knowledgeable and friendly front desk. Honest and dependable. Satisfied customer for over 20 years.

EP
EDDIE P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/12/2020
My 5 Star Shop
My career is largely supported by my vehicle. Without it I can’t make 💵💵💵. Because I’m in sales, a vehicle that runs in tip top shop shape is just as important as on that looks good. Sandlake Automotive has always provided excellent service. I will continue to use there service, and I will tell my friends to use Sandlake Automotive as well.

PL
PEGGY L.
04/08/2020
Best Ever!
I called in the morning and was able to get my Honda in that afternoon for an oil change and to change out my studded tires. The work was done efficiently and quickly. The staff is always friendly and helpful. It is always an easy experience when I need to take my car in for service.

LY
Laura Y.
Nissan Murano
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Laura said this business takes care of her every time she goes there.

Dennis D.
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Dennis said that everything was good.

KW
Kim W.
Alaska
Nissan Titan
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Kim said she trusts the business.

ROYAL H.
Buick Enclave
04/05/2020
Fixed my Buick
Sand Lake did a super repair on time and as quoted. I really appreciate that.