04/08/2021
Awesome service. Caring staff. Knowledgeable. On time delivery.

CN
CARL N.
04/07/2021
Oil change and a checkup
Great service as usual.
Thank you!

EP
EDDIE P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/04/2021
My Personal and Trusted auto repair service company
I couldn't be more satisfied with Sandlake Automotive. They are always professional, clean and trustworthy. They treat me like family. I appreciate the kindness and work ethic. SandLake Automotive is my GO TO automotive repair shop. I recommend Sandlake Automotive repair 100%

REINHARD H.
04/04/2021
Spring maintenance
Again a great job on my vehicle.
Brakes, broken part, oil change,
Cleaned the MAS senor runs so much better
See you again in the fall.

MICHAEL D.
Dodge Dakota
04/01/2021
Spring Tire Change & Window Repair
Great work by Tim and his crew. Always top notch. Thanks all.

SUSAN B.
04/01/2021
Brake job Honda Pilot
My car was “making a funny noise” so we called SLA. They asked us to bring it by to take a look. The fellow was very courteous and said we need new brakes but the noise is a warning and the car is safe to drive until it is serviced. We made an appointment for the brakes and a few general maintenance items. Everything was done and we had the car back at 3:00 pm on the day of service. These folks are consistently professional, show concern for me and my vehicle and they always call with a full price of requested work to get approval before they start. I never feel as if I’m at their mercy. They instill confidence and I will continue to use them.

03/12/2021
Great service on all makes & models.

03/12/2021
I always get excellent service from Sand Lake Automotive. They have figured out how to repair and keep my cars running when I was worried. Always excellent service and kind, caring personnel.

03/10/2021
They will tell you what work needs to be done and when it needs to be done. And if it doesn’t need to be fixed, they will let you know.
They are really efficient and truthful. Always will let you know if things need to be fixed or not.

BT
BIRGITTA T.
03/02/2021
The people who work there❤️
Honesty, integrity, care, concern.....just an amazing place with an amazing crew!!!!

JN
Jim N.
02/27/2021
Everyone is there to help
Tim and his crew are always ready and willing to help with professional advice and service. They are committed to being fair and honest and are willing to explain what repairs are needed now and what can wait. Then they let you decide what you can repair. You may have to wait a few days to get on the schedule because they are busy, but the wait is worth it. There is a reason why they are successful.

02/26/2021
Service!
The team is so professional and service oriented! They are honest about diagnosis and price. All around great people from the first call to the follow up after picking up my truck.

LAVONNE S.
Mercedes-Benz C280
02/20/2021
excellent all around service
excellent service . takes care of everything with in their knowledge.

ED
Eliud D.
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Eliud said they are always responsive and good.

KC S.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/06/2021
Absolutely amazing service! I trust them with an car my family would travel in.
I trust this shop with an vehicle I own and would reference them to anyone.