Sanderson Automotive Service

MK
Mike K.
10/31/2019
Engine light is still on
Great customer service and knowledge!

Chandra B.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/30/2019
Knowledgeable, honest and went above and beyond to figure out what was going on with my vehicle and took the time to explain all options openly. Greatly appreciated and highly recommend. Will definitely be a returning customer.

DE
David E.
10/23/2019
Thorough and knowledgeable
Mike Sanderson does an outstanding job!

Randy N.
Ohio
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Randy said they honest , up front and clear.

Ruby N.
Mitsubishi Mirage
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Ruby said she always gets good service at this business.

Rob S.
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Rob said he has confidence in Mike and trusts him.

RA
Rob A.
09/19/2019
Honest
We took our car in mainly because the brakes were making noises. After an inspection they told us that everything looked fine and asked if the car was sitting for a while. It was. And the noises went away after driving the car for a few miles.

Most places would have taken advantage of this situation and recommended work that didn't need done. I’ve always appreciated the fairness and honesty here. That’s why we take both cars here when we have any concerns.

CL
Chris L.
09/14/2019
Great service!!
Wish I would have gone here sooner. Mike (the owner) is extremely knowledgeable, honest and does not try to sell you something that doesn’t need done. His pricing is lower than all the other shops I’ve been to. He takes the time to clearly answer any questions and explains everything thoroughly. Josh (manager) is just as helpful and thorough. I will definitely bring all my business here from now on.

Donald T D.
Hyundai Accent
09/12/2019
Nice job
I love the way technology is used in communication with the customer.
Got to my car in quick, diagnosis was just as quick.

KA
Katie A.
Dodge Dakota
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Katie said the business did a really good job. She has been there a couple times and they were always good.

Dodge Nitro
08/15/2019
I was able to get an appointment right away. Everyone was very helpful. They called two times during the day to let me know what they were going to do with my car and what the cost would be.They answered all of my questions and were very professional I would definitely recommend them to others

Donna M.
08/03/2019
I had me car towed in my car in and they found and resolved my issue . They stayed in contact wirh me regarding the process to get to the problem. Mike and his team at Sanderson are honest and i am glad i took my vehicle there.

Diane W.
Nissan Sentra
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jeff. He said this business did what he asked them to do in a timely fashion. They did a good job.

Robert B.
Kia Sorento
07/16/2019
Robert B.
Mike Sanderson and mechanic Josh handled my situation in a professional manner in every step of my repair process. I was inforned about the process and was given a adequate time frame of repair. Definitely will recommend this place for any service you need.

John H.
07/12/2019
2016 dodge caravan
Van idles rough and check engine light remains on!

FB
Francis B.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Francis said this business did a good job.

Buick Enclave
07/06/2019
Good service and great people attitude.
The people a this service garage are great to work with and go out of their way to provide excellent service.

Ruby N.
Mitsubishi Mirage
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Ruby said she always receives good service from the staff.

BW
Bruce W.
06/13/2019
Best Auto Repair Shop in Columbus
Doesn't matter what problem I have; every time I take a vehicle to Sanderson it is diagnosed promptly and accurately. No matter what these guys charge, their work is worth every cent.

Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2019
Quick & Door- Door Service
Saundersons is my go- to car care. I was told in April my front axel needed replacement but assured that it was still safe to drive. Once summer came, I called back, Josh ordered the part, and the next morning they had my car fixed and even picked me up from my house so I could get it.

Saundersons does great work! They are honest and willing to go above and beyond to help.