Bryan M.
02/08/2019
Outstanding service visit!!
I would HIGHLY recommend the Sanderson Team. They professionally perform the maintenance that is necessary and DON'T try and nickle and dime you to death like some other shops. Let them perform your next maintenance. You will NOT be disappointed!! ;-)

02/04/2019
First time client
I had an overall positive experience getting work done on my Ford Escape. Pricing was solid and turn around time good and they picked me up with shuttle from home when my car was complete. Only problem that occurred was my windshield was cracked when they were installing new battery and I will have to make a return trip. They are taking care if it though. I will definitely be bringing my vehicle back to them in future

PT
Pat T.
Mercury Tracer
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Pat said the location is convenient. They can always work a customer in and she does recommend them to others. They have reasonable prices and everyone is very friendly.

PR
Phil R.
01/19/2019
They know what they're doing
I recently started using this shop and I'm very glad I did. There are no surprises and they do good work. They are very accomodating.

Galena, OH
Jeep Liberty
01/19/2019
Quick service
Service was quick

Ron R.
01/18/2019
Promt service
I have taken multiple vehicles to Sandersons for service over the past four years, I have never been disappointed with the results.

DE
David E.
01/05/2019
HONEST AND FAIR
I know that the guys at Sanderson Automotive are honest and fair. That means a lot!

Mitch B.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Mitch said the customer service was great.

EB
Eric B.
12/19/2018
Honest and thorough.
They provide great service at a fair price. Always explain everything thoroughly.

KC
Kirk C.
Warren, MI
Honda Element
12/18/2018
Not coming back
$1,200 work done and they bust my hood latch in the process only to expect me to pay for that too.... seriously. and now we need more work that mysteriously appeared out of nowhere? Did I mention that after I paid that I wasn’t given the keys? I’m pissed and feel that I should have gone elsewhere, because I have to now anyways!... maybe it’s a Grove City thing, but I feel majorly screwed over here. Never returning and will not say anything good about this experience to friends in grove.
Mike S., Manager from Sanderson Automotive Service responded on 12/18/2018

Kirk, I feel there may be a miscommunication in some sort and I will be the 1st to apologize and to offer to correct and/or help you in any way that we can. I told you that we are paying for the replacement of your hood release cable assembly, which I have already ordered the part. It should be here in the next couple of days. I would like to express to you that our goal is always to provide quality service, and to make sure our customers are pleased with the service(s) performed. When it comes to a proper diagnosis and or repairs we take all the necessary steps to insure this is done properly and entirely which provides the proper value that we wish for our customers. With all of our services we also provide a free comprehensive overview of all vehicles to insure safety as well as any maintenance concerns- needs and/or any upcoming services for our customers to insure that you always know where the vehicle stands to proper safety per each indivdual vehicle needs or required items. We take the same care in the components that we install on our customers vehicles for our service(s)- this allows us to be able to provide the very same service value and warranty factors that go hand and hand with the type of service we want to provide our customers.

Please feel free to speak to me about any of your concerns so that we can come the best resolve for you- feel free to call me anytime. If you ever need anything I'm here to help in whatever way possible.

We thank you for your business and understanding.

Mike Sanderson

12/14/2018

Roger R.
12/11/2018
Sanderson Service
Extremely competent, friendly and knowledgeable. Couldn't ask for better service. Would recommend to anyone wanting quality service

Jack B.
11/21/2018
Don't go to Sanderson Automotive
Twice as expensive as the other rip off joint. Took in a Subaru 2.5 with a bad miss fire for diagnostic only - I didn't have time to deal with it myself. $100 later Sanderson comes back with "leaking valve cover gasket and plug tube seal with oil fouled plug wire." I replace gaskets, seals, plugs, and wires with no effect - what the heck. Now I have to deal with it. Check; fuel injectors - ok, coils - ok, compression - 60lbs on cyl. 1 & 3. Aha, likely head gasket blown, but wait, timing marks won't line up. Timing belt has jumped three teeth on the cam pulley. Pull head - has bent exhaust valves. So for what did Sanderson Automotive charge me $100 - a visual inspection. They don't charge more because they are better, they charge more to make you think they are better. They are not!
Mike S., Manager from Sanderson Automotive Service responded on 12/18/2018

Jack, I would like to state right off that I apologize if there was any misunderstanding which I feel there may be- I felt that we were very clear in our communications with and the items that were evaluated per standards on your vehicle that needed servicing based on these standard and/or failure. All repairs approved by you were completed in a step by step process and as we went over with you and approval to perform- Our goal here is to perform the necessary checks and repairs for all of our clients- and to note we do a pretty successful job at this day in and day out. I will be more than glad to address any needs and/or concerns that you may have and provide you with the best service practices that we can provide- I do understand just how frustrating it can be at times with repairs that are not expected or planned on.

We thank you for your business and understanding----

Mike Sanderson
Manager
614-277-8020

SZ
Susan Z.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Susan said the mechanic was very informative and the work turned out great.

Josh H.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/13/2018
Always great, timely, trustworthy, reliable service!
Sanderson Automotive has been our family trusted auto mechanic for over 3 years now and has always been trustworthy, timely, reliable and affordable. We’ll continue to be back every time we need auto work!

Mitch B.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Mitch said the staff was up front with him about everything they did, he was happy with the price, and they did it right the first time.

Jerry H.
10/30/2018
Good service, quality job and work done timely.

NL
Nancy L.
10/29/2018
Diagnostic assessment
Mike Sanderson, the owner, really knows cars. He supplied me with very detailed pictures and explanations of what needed to be repaired on my 2006 Toyota RAV4. He sent all of this to me so that I have a record of it and I can decide when to have certain things fixed. I also know what I need to take care of down the road. Mike is honest and a good businessman.

PR
Phil R.
10/24/2018
Quick Service
Well I had a brake line just break while drivin. Ended up getting both brake inesand fittings to the front replaced. It was fairly expensive but I do think it was a fair price.

Ashley B.
Kia Soul
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ashley's husband. He said the business provided good and quick service. Their prices were great.