Sanderson Automotive Service

Carl B.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Carl said this was his first time and the service was fine. He didn't get a call when his vehicle was done that was the only little problem.

Hyundai Santa Fe
04/28/2019
Honest without pressuring
Saundersons always gives full diagnostic and will give a professional perspective on what is an absolute “must be taken care of” and what is just an issue that you need to be aware of.
I trust them completely.

RF
Rick F.
Buick Century
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Rick said his vehicle was breaking down and he was planning on going to Firestone, but he knows they are always busy. He decided to come to this business and he couldn't be more pleased, and would use them again. He also wanted to mention Josh did an excellent job and he got him in and out. He thought he was going to need a rental vehicle but he didn't so he couldn't be happier.

KA
Katie A.
Dodge Dakota
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Katie said that the place did an awesome job and were super fast.

AK
Amber K.
London, OH
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/20/2019
Great place - won’t price gouge you!
After horrible experience with a service shop down the road, I went to Sanderson and they took good care of me. They didn’t make me wait. The work was done in a timely fashion and I left happy.

Tom S.
04/11/2019
honesty
Second vehicle in the shop this week, 1 oil change and the other tune up. Great service with both vehicles.

Tom S.
Chrysler 300
04/10/2019
honesty
Service area always appears clean and organized. Friendly staff. Mike always explains what is necessary to repair your vehicle and an accurate estimate.

PT
Patrick T.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/03/2019
My vehicle runs great again!
My vehicle was serviced very quickly, unlike my previous service at the dealer. My vehicle is 10 years old and I’ve only done the necessary fixes through the years. I had a few things that my vehicle needed fixed. Badly! My vehicle was fixed and I was informed of little things that were going to need fixed in the future. No pushy service which I loved and I felt very comfortable talking to the gentlemen working on my car. Finding a place to get my car worked on has come to an end. This is the place!

ZB
Zonda B.
Columbus, OH
Kia Soul
03/30/2019
I always receive excellent service here. They take the time to explain everything to me and answers all my questions

TT
Tatia T.
Orient, OH
Lincoln MKX
03/27/2019
Great Care! Fast Service! Estimates with amazing explanations! Mike will do all he can to make your experience the best every! My experience with every associate has been above board and professional.
Mike S., Manager from Sanderson Automotive Service responded on 03/28/2019

I would like to first say thank you for choosing us to service your Lincoln MKX. It means alot to us that you have choosen to be a member of our Rewards Program. We are always trying to give all our cleints the best possible service we can.

Brett M.
Jeep Patriot
03/20/2019
Fixed my car but didn't tighten the lug nuts on my car
Fixed my vehicle but they did not tighten the lug nuts when they were done. The next garage I went to told me that they were able to unscrew the lug nuts by hand on both of the front tires.
Mike S., Manager from Sanderson Automotive Service responded on 03/28/2019

I would like to first say I am sorry that your lug nuts were not properly torqued. I will not try to make excuses as to why this happened. We have never had this happen before, but our proceedure for hand torqueing the lug nuts was not followed. I have addressed this issue with all my employees and added another step that requires two people verify that all wheels are properly torqued. I have tryed to reach you by phone, and left you a massage.

Karen S.
Buick Lucerne
03/14/2019
Outstanding Service!
This was my second time taking my car for service. Different issues. They text updates and are very detailed with information. I would highly recommend this company. Only negative is there hours but you can drop off for service.
Mike S., Manager from Sanderson Automotive Service responded on 03/28/2019

Karen, we know you have a lot of choices when it comes to service for your Buick Lucerne and would like to say thank you for choosing us as your auto repair shop in Grove City, Ohio. I would like to invite you to join Sanderson Rewards Program.

EH
Erin H.
Galloway, OH
03/08/2019
These guys are the best!
I have been going to Sanderson Automotive for about 12 years (they were in a previous location before Grove City). Mike and crew have always taken care of my cars, fix what needs fixed and they never try to "fix" things that are not broken. They explain it in a way I can understand, which I really appreciate. Mike looked over a Toyoya I wanted to buy and said it was a good car. It had about 100,000 miles on it at that time. 126,000 miles later, I can tell you he was still right. I really recommend this business. They are honest and fair, and those are two things that I think everyone needs in car repair.
Mike S., Manager from Sanderson Automotive Service responded on 03/28/2019

Erin it has been a great previlage to be your auto repair shop for all the years. We want to always provide all our cleints with the best automotive experience possible. We look forward to servicing your Toyota Rav4 for many years to come. Thank you for trusting us with all your automotive service.

DJ
Doris J.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/06/2019
2004 Chevy truck
Prompt & honest service done for my truck, at the last minute.
Mike S., Manager from Sanderson Automotive Service responded on 03/28/2019

Doris it was our previlage to help you with your Chevrolet Silverado. Thank you trusting us.

Jerry H.
03/05/2019
Honest, thorough with positive attitude!
Always top quality, honest, knowledgeable, timely and pleasant experience! Very Customer focused.